Thread: SERIOUS PvP Suggestions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cool SERIOUS PvP Suggestions

These would benefit us tremendously.
    There should be 2 different PvP Types, one that is safe and other unsafe killing.

Safe killing
    _____
    Same boring ****

Unsafe killing
    _____
    Types

Entry Fees
    500g, 5k, 10k, 50k
    These are for when you enter the amount of money to stake on.
    Every entry fee is a 1v1 accept for the 50k.
    on the 50k, it is a team of 3 v 3, and the 300k is split up between the 3 winners (100k ea)
    Last edited by Frenzyn; 03-05-2011 at 09:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Ok, I agree that PvP needs some type of incentive, but this is not it.

One death and you lose everything you had equipped? Most of the things we wear cost serious gold, and no one would take the risk to that level. Now, let's say, you were allowed to play games where the entry was let's say 5k and the winner gets the pot, it would be much more realistic.

As for the pots in PvP. I also think this is a bad idea. Pots should never be allowed to be used during combat. I do believe that they should be allowed to used out of combat. This would get rid of the "rejoin for health/mana" issue.

Another big problem you have. Platinum items being transfered to 1000 gold per plat. The exchange rate on that is horribly miscalculated. Plus, losing platinum items in PvP is basically betting actual cash money, as the platinum had to have been bought with real money.

I do agree that the PvP level ranges need to be re-charted.

I'm not really understanding point 5. No special attacks? Do you mean skills? If so, skills are the main points of PvP. Are you proposing we simply tap auto attack and sit there?

Overall, I'm not really liking many of the points, but I do agree with a few.

Edit: Cleaned the post up a bit.
    Last edited by Rebel; 03-05-2011 at 12:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I strongly believe no one with valuable gear will try this. Anything could go wrong. Ping could unexpectedly spike, interruption, etc.

People will complain, more stress for the devs over unnecessary ordeals. PL will have a very angry, stressed population and a minority of players who looted everyone else's items.

PVP is a hell-hole already. I believe this will make it abysmal. So very wrong.