Quote Originally Posted by LelouchX View Post
there are plenty of good engis, and i'm fine with the fact that their empathy is scaled down for PvP. My problem is the transference glitch, which devs have stated they are aware of in numerous threads and are working on. beta is a testing phase, if you are unhappy wit engis in PvP, don't use them in PvP until they are fixed. That's really the only thing to say about it anymore. I'm a die hard engi and i won't go near PvP wit my engi until it's fixed. Alternative:
- use an alt for PvP, ops and coms do well there, use one of them.
- not everyone has multiple end game toons, so make a twink for PvP. 5 plat is easy to get even through free offers. That's all it takes to get a new toon, and you will be at an advantage since you use your funds from your main toon to get yourself some nice gear.

i've done my fair share of complaining about engi PvP on these forums. the fact stands that it will get fixed when it gets fixed. after the first week of PvP beta, i haven't seen any comments or threads that raised issues that haven't already been commented on by devs. having thread after thread that all say the same thing only makes more threads that devs spend their time on posting links to old threads that raise the same issue. tbh, it doesn't really accomplish anything. devs are aware of the amount of people displeased with engi PvP. i've been PvPing on my twink op waiting for the fixes, and it took me a day to get him to a level i was happy PvPing on. it occupies my time when i need a break from grinding, try it out.
PvP is still in beta? And once I level up, I find that it is harder to win in PvP.