Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Time to make things fair again

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dantus View Post
    Bless today quite a awhile after this thread was created we played 3 tdm games together. The first we won the second we won while we had no tanks and you had two. The third game, surprise surprise you had a blocker in the lobby for 80% of the game. Yes, I know how to use the /w function. And I have ss to support this. We won't discuss the 1v1 you called me out in. So maybe a few can say they support this, but you my dear are not one of them.
    First game: 2 magnum rogues and 2 newbie random tanks with no heals vs a maxed arcane eos team

Second game: 1 random newbie tank (same kid as previous match with no heal) and 2 magnum rogues and 1 magnum tank Vs a maxed arcane eos team

Point is: Y'all had maxed team, whilst we had random team, doesn't take a genius to figure out our chances of winning, especially with 2 L40 tanks.

Third: random game.
    As a matter of fact, I had not asked anybody to join the game but oppositely I had asked the "blockers" (they joined a random game) to leave. /who I can use too, but before the petty accusations, did you care to check if it was me who called - I told him to leave thrice - but y'all left before he could :/
    Last edited by Bless; 04-15-2014 at 09:04 PM.
    Credits to Iady