Thread: Sigh...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Sigh...

Im sorry PL community, im quitting. I hated reading the others, dont like typing this either, just bugs everyone ;D but you see, im in a dilemma. Im sure I wont completely quit, but i know that i wont be using a ton of my stuff anymore. The best solution is to just give everything away and let it all rot and TRY to forget about PL, but.. i spent so much time, effort, and money

Lol. ive been working on this thread for some time and a solution has come. I will allow anyone to post in this thread, and to post one thing they really want. Ill buy it for them, if i have it, ill gift it. This way, some of my stuff will be left and hopefully some money Ive always loved to help people in need and.. well.. may the list commence

EDIT: forgot to add, ill be on the forum time to time and maybe in game. but.. wish everyone luck!!!
    just an FYI, Play station network is up!!! sophmore year is coming too!! the year it starts to matter :P
    Love you all, especially devs whose worked so hard and i dont regret any bit of money i spent on this game =) good bye all...
    Last edited by giayuan; 05-18-2011 at 08:27 PM.
    http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/8743/cerealsigpicfinal.png
    Signature Credits: Rebel