Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
Lmao! Haha think there wasnt much time for screenshots unless we had 2 more players in the middle and end of the map taking them, though they may be a little fast for it haha.. next race suggestion maybe?

Only screenshot I taken was just to remind me how bad my Ping was on this day.. 900-1360 surprised I had finished it at all

P.S. and Canon.. where were you.. :O I was waiting to see you shaking them pom poms! <----------- Reason I didnt win (Saying that maybe this would be worse and end up being a distraction )
I've seen you play--you had plenty of time to take screenshots, eat a sammich, solo the Guardian and still put in an awesome time in spite of your ping rate. *shakes fist at the evil ping*

If you ran Saturday during the daytime (my time), well... You would not believe the odd looks you get shaking pom-poms and cheering at a sheep festival. People are so uptight. And sheep are so easily startled. *looks puzzled at people's and sheep's reactions* "What?" I think a couple people liked your name, though, so there may be a ram or two at next year's show--"Bodmasta's Ram of Defiance +3 of Baabaa Farms".