Quote Originally Posted by ZHEOTARE View Post
I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

This is all I hear you say. Have you stopped to think that maybe, just maybe, you are wrong. What if Saycred did come up with the elite dungeon idea, and submitted it without asking for a reward?? Maybe he wrote the whole code himself. You are so busy arguing about people not agreeing with you or not responding to your post, you are making yourself look petty and small-minded. Seriously, step back and look at how you're acting. I see people reacting to you, not you reacting to them.

FYI... I was seriously asking what you do for a living. I wouldn't have pegged you for a restaurant owner. It is obvious you have received a good education, and your English is fine. I was serious when I said you write dissertations way too much. People don't read a 4 paragraph response to a yes or no question. If you feel like English is a weak suit for you, take this as friendly advice. If you feel like your English is a strong suit, then so be it, carry on.
In my first post, I already said that If I were wrong then it's the worst advertisement scheme of my recent gaming memory unless the intention was to promote flamefest, confusion, etc. I'm not questioning Saycred's contribution, in fact kudos to him with the new idea, I never downplayed him, it's the procedure that involved his "recognition" that's getting the ire of many. In fact, if you followed my posts, I said, it would have been more acceptable if they just named a staff after Saycred like Buwanda. I do step back, in fact, I've received many "thank you" messages in-game for voicing out what they also think of this, you should talk to them :P they're seeing something you're not... Let me ask you, am I not making a point? Do I look like I'm trolling? It's not petty when you're searching for truth comrade :P never petty...

Off topic: I may have read your intention wrong, apologies. It's just that based on experience, it's a method to douse flamebaiters, you try to compliment them or redirect the topic towards them, put them on spotlight, etc. :P