Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boredom in AL / Need Changes / Post your Ideas

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

-1000 about the suggestion new classes, this will just make even more unbalance..
    What happen if there is 3 support classes and 2 attack classes in pvp vs 3 support classes and 2 attack classes? OFC! This just make the fights even more longer and even more...lag.

And, I would agreed so dam with a suggestion; upgrade ur class to next tier class at lvl 51/46 1 time (to make the skill builds even more awesome in pvp, next tier will be at lvl 71/76)

Instead of new classes, how about upgrade the class to the next tier class?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusblade View Post
    -1000 about the suggestion new classes, this will just make even more unbalance..
    What happen if there is 3 support classes and 2 attack classes in pvp vs 3 support classes and 2 attack classes? OFC! This just make the fights even more longer and even more...lag.

And, I would agreed so dam with a suggestion; upgrade ur class to next tier class at lvl 51/46 1 time (to make the skill builds even more awesome in pvp, next tier will be at lvl 71/76)

Instead of new classes, how about upgrade the class to the next tier class?
    elaborate -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblu View Post
    Im working atm lol - if we add support class i would suggest sts will removed all healing ability for 3 major class. and let the support class do its job. otherwise tank are like support atm.

would suggest also let tank focus more into tanking / defense / ect. let the mage be mage more on AOE , Damage overtime and crowd control
    If a class lost all it's healing ability then PvP would be out the window and so would most aspects of this game. I suggested multi tier upgrades as well as other aspects and this does make more sense then to edit what we already know and like.
    But that being said this are all ideas and whether or not they actually happen is something we should all consider.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

elaborate -
    Elaborate, true. But is simplicity really going to be as enjoyable as having these tiers and developing more of a character and a fighting style then just "What is best"?
    I am not going to start a argument of sorts or a throwing of ideas but this is just my thoughts .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
    If a class lost all it's healing ability then PvP would be out the window and so would most aspects of this game. I suggested multi tier upgrades as well as other aspects and this does make more sense then to edit what we already know and like.
    But that being said this are all ideas and whether or not they actually happen is something we should all consider.

have you played raganrok online / World of Warcraft / cabal online / Flyfft /

All this games only a support has healing ability - the rest has regeneration

I played a lot of online games this is the only online game where all class can heal massive amount of HP.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddyblu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Elaborate, true. But is simplicity really going to be as enjoyable as having these tiers and developing more of a character and a fighting style then just "What is best"?
    I am not going to start a argument of sorts or a throwing of ideas but this is just my thoughts .
    Same, even this is my thought :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

I played a lot of online games this is the only online game where all class can heal massive amount of HP.
    That's how their games work with their game system, different system always different, because..different creator game..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

I have not played those games but to my recollection WoW is a P2P game.
    Have you played a MMORPG called Runescape? It really goes deep into micro upgrades, not so much tiers though.
    Also, if we only had regeneration then pots would HAVE to be cheaper and more effective or mages heal very fast, rouges heal fast and Warriors heal extremely fast because warriors can't dish out enough damage to fight before dying, their tankers and part of that tanking ability is their healing powers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mottos View Post
    My cave idea is based on rs lol, tzhaar cave ftw
    lol, blasted Cloak of Seasons being so hard to get xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusblade View Post
    That's how their games work with their game system, different system always different, because..different creator game..
    Your mean like a skill tree and combination skills?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddyblu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Your mean like a skill tree and combination skills?
    Yes, exactly like a skill tree but unlike most skill trees once you select one you can't respect ( hopefully this would be apparent )
    Combination skills is not sort of what I am trying to come at here but more like special skills that come from tiers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Yes, exactly like a skill tree but unlike most skill trees once you select one you can't respect ( hopefully this would be apparent )
    Combination skills is not sort of what I am trying to come at here but more like special skills that come from tiers.
    and it set requirements to acquire the skills. this would be fine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Yes, requirements and questlines to unlock the skills and ability to perform it as well as "leveling" up in the skill by doing skill quests to get more points for the tree.

Also I would like to go back to the topic about the "Keys" and "tokes/chances" for a lucky draw ( which can't be bought for plat ).

In the draw could be things like Kits or bonus gold or plat, Elite Legendary items e.g. Magmatics and a very low chance to get a lower tier mythic such as Blood Ruby or Amulet and possibly Dragonite bar ( more to come probably) as well as cool limited vanities ( trade able or non trade able possibly ).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

yes. u will be bored obviously as u r so rich that u can buy anything. LOL
    elite tindirins are very easy to u as u have maul, arcane ring, mythic set, arcane pets.
    and u obviously party only with arcane goodies users.

u r also bored in pvp as u r so powerdul that u can even farm any Guy "nakedly" LOL.

ah. ik being rich sucks so much as one gets very bored after 1 day of the release of new maps. [from PL (has 60m+ )and SL (10m+) experience]

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

nah we don't want Easy aps. thats one reason why we get bored aps are way to easy to get
    solution: warrs arcanes, mages arcanes and rouges with more of 580 damage make aps hard , because other mages no mythic or arcane no can make one aps hard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Dear all Post only Positive feed back and what changes need to be done.

So Sts wont lock this tread.

1.)End game is so boring nothing to do but pvp- however we have players that dont pvp at all- who like to elite farm.
    Also when they Elite farm no one buys the current legendary items and market is not moving so they get bored.

2.) PvP system- I know you guys work so hard to removed pet spamming and skills swapping witch is good. but its getting old. the CTF maps & the TDM.
    its all the same and players just keep on blocking every game.

PVP Maps - FFA - (Free for All ) by this way if you enter map no allies / no guilds / every man for himself /

PVP - 5-5 Room / Can enter by team / By guild - No flag inside - System score by round -

PvP - destroy the Base - with timer - team who destroy a base or 1 material wins - end win one team won 5 rounds.

3.) Leader board system - there is like 5-10% a new player can catch up with the current leader board players - there for they will lose interest in catching up and since nothing to do in game might quit the game as well.

We will have 2 Leader board
    a.) the current leader board we have now
    b.) The season Leader Board + amazing rewards to encourage people to work on something.

4.) Market price - The market price is so high and yet gold is very hard to earn.

5.) Elite Maps / Nornal Maps Achievements - Do you guys think its too easy to archive ? Do we need harder marps that takes awhile to finish? For me Elite map is very easy to archive and after 2-3 days already bored of it. since we already got all the AP that is need.

Maybe STS could make something like Arena - the Arena Aps is more harder to finish rather than the new ones this keep me going for at least 1 month to finish.
    Suggestions - Make a Map like the huntlet , 3 stages each stage has a Boss with it, maybe 1 boss in 1st gate / 2 boss in 2nd gate / 3 boss in 3rd gate.

STS need to make APS more harder to achieved rather than Elite that can be done in 1 day. The only AP in the new map that requires Tactics and kills is the Elite Crack the EGG AP. where you need 1 warrior to hold the two mini boss. The rest is easy

New Arena - With stronger mobs - harder boss - 100 levels / Rare Drops - Pet Vanity - Items - Can only be looted in that Arena - Cant be purchase by Plats - this way everyone will need to go to that arena if he or she want to this items.

5.) New Class

a.) Monk - Bare hand users
    b.) Priest - full support
    c.) Gunslinger - Hybrid - Assasin / Rouge
    d.) Knight / Paladin / Crusader - Hybrid fast weaponry / High damage / Tank - no support

6.) Skills System - we need new set of skills / new combo / skills shots / ect.

Skills Tree - Skill combination setting requirements to get that skill.

Skills that goes with the story line - you need to finish or defeat boss / mission to acquire this kills.

Please post suggestions only no flaming.

Attachment 92675
    Daddyblu keep dreaming, it took them a whole season to fix the pet spam lol you except new characters and pvp maps good luck with that.

Sent from my iPhone

19. The Following User Says Thank You to HAX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Dear all Post only Positive feed back and what changes need to be done.

So Sts wont lock this tread.

1.)End game is so boring nothing to do but pvp- however we have players that dont pvp at all- who like to elite farm.
    Also when they Elite farm no one buys the current legendary items and market is not moving so they get bored.

2.) PvP system- I know you guys work so hard to removed pet spamming and skills swapping witch is good. but its getting old. the CTF maps & the TDM.
    its all the same and players just keep on blocking every game.

PVP Maps - FFA - (Free for All ) by this way if you enter map no allies / no guilds / every man for himself /

PVP - 5-5 Room / Can enter by team / By guild - No flag inside - System score by round -

PvP - destroy the Base - with timer - team who destroy a base or 1 material wins - end win one team won 5 rounds.

3.) Leader board system - there is like 5-10% a new player can catch up with the current leader board players - there for they will lose interest in catching up and since nothing to do in game might quit the game as well.

We will have 2 Leader board
    a.) the current leader board we have now
    b.) The season Leader Board + amazing rewards to encourage people to work on something.

4.) Market price - The market price is so high and yet gold is very hard to earn.

5.) Elite Maps / Nornal Maps Achievements - Do you guys think its too easy to archive ? Do we need harder marps that takes awhile to finish? For me Elite map is very easy to archive and after 2-3 days already bored of it. since we already got all the AP that is need.

Maybe STS could make something like Arena - the Arena Aps is more harder to finish rather than the new ones this keep me going for at least 1 month to finish.
    Suggestions - Make a Map like the huntlet , 3 stages each stage has a Boss with it, maybe 1 boss in 1st gate / 2 boss in 2nd gate / 3 boss in 3rd gate.

STS need to make APS more harder to achieved rather than Elite that can be done in 1 day. The only AP in the new map that requires Tactics and kills is the Elite Crack the EGG AP. where you need 1 warrior to hold the two mini boss. The rest is easy

New Arena - With stronger mobs - harder boss - 100 levels / Rare Drops - Pet Vanity - Items - Can only be looted in that Arena - Cant be purchase by Plats - this way everyone will need to go to that arena if he or she want to this items.

5.) New Class

a.) Monk - Bare hand users
    b.) Priest - full support
    c.) Gunslinger - Hybrid - Assasin / Rouge
    d.) Knight / Paladin / Crusader - Hybrid fast weaponry / High damage / Tank - no support

6.) Skills System - we need new set of skills / new combo / skills shots / ect.

Skills Tree - Skill combination setting requirements to get that skill.

Skills that goes with the story line - you need to finish or defeat boss / mission to acquire this kills.

Please post suggestions only no flaming.

Attachment 92675
    For pvp they could add 3 v 3 maps instead of more 5 v 5 and also a 1 v 1 map. Oh and they could also add combos like in PL with certain skills from diffrent classes. They could add a 1 v 1 map but they really arent used. A guild room where maybe a certain guild can only join on one side, the other certain guild joins the other to prevent spotblocking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HAX View Post
    Daddyblu keep dreaming, it took them a whole season to fix the pet spam lol you except new characters and pvp maps good luck with that.

Sent from my iPhone
    LOL hax dont worry new LB system is coming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

I think they should starting to put Misc item for quest.

Example :
    Collect 500 each type of essence and exchange it with Bael Vanity Armor or set.

Collect 2500 Trunk and exchange it with Sakkat Helm Vanity.

Collect 999 Red pieces(Rare loot) and exchange it with Arcane Shard.

Me Grimlock will save the universe!
    Last edited by Froxanthar; 06-19-2014 at 10:33 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

New classes, preferably Hybrids.
    Priest, Str-Int hybrid