Quote Originally Posted by AppleNoob View Post
Wouldn't 6 rage 5 stomp 1 cb 1 cripple and sms be better than 6 rage 5 stomp 1 venge and 2sms??? Also why venge? Cripple does pratically the same amount of damage AND roots the target for 5 seconds i think.
I think you're talking about the Stun Build, and not the new one. This is a pretty experimental build with high stun rate in focus. Why I don't uses three Slashes do I describe above the builds itself. Most of the time, you won't have time to use all three and if you do, the cooldown of another skill is probably already done at this stage. Even if it could be good in some situation to have three, it's worth more having a stomp dealing more damage since this is a skill you always use.

The differences between Vengeful and Crippling is that Vengeful got higher max damage + chance to knock back. I uses this in the Stun Build due to it's the most common second Slash.

But of course, this is just some examples of builds I prefer. If you like something els, uses that instead. I don't see a point in write every possible build down.