Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Rage of the Ren'gol Sneak Peek | New Arcane Pet: Toor

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Farminer's View Post
    I recently got Toor and have been testing him out. I personally really like this pet but I have seen a few flaws. For instance the Arcane Ability should have another effect such as- when you spawn the fissures the damages in the are will be applied a DoT and while they stay in the Area of effect of the Fissures the DoT is reapplied until the fissures go away and the DoT is applied for 5secs and every time the enemy runs back over the debuffs are reapplied for 5seconds. The passive would be wonderful with a chance to stun like breeze. Currently singe is still stronger then Toor. Also in PvP u can see the fissures underground sinking is this a bug or no?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    I also got toor and I leveled him up to 46, and I noticed that toor is mostly like the singe before he was buffed. Also he's AA only applies to the first target it hits, and does not damage and burns other enemies that steps on the fire.

What I think about toor is that his AA(passive is pretty good) should be improved with more burnt dmg or stuns/panics which would make him more of worthy "arcane" pet.
    Using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellssa For This Useful Post: