Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Teaser Friday | Mythic Gear Stats!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Well no matter what i think its nice to see sts sticking to its guns.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

forcing people to learn one skill while limiting skill slot to 4 and disable swapping skills is not a very good idea...
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Will they also drop from lockeds or elite orc chests im guessing or is it a elite quest?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Default Mythic gear set bonus input

First let me say the plain stats of the gear are subpar.

So the set relies on set bonus, right? Well it isn't so good.

The set bonus takes away a lot of player freedom, as it forces them to use a certain skill that may not fit their play style, therefore, those who really don't prefer the skill will no no use for their hard earned set. Also, the rogues only get PvE bonus for it, since PvP rogues do not use trap while the light and axe upgrades will be viable for PvP. (not talking clash).

Solution Ideas:

Have an array of upgrade options, like a fireball upgrade, or ice upgrade and let the player chose which depending on their play style.

Give stats as the set bonus, I personally would have no problem with that.
    Ign - Coolguymage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Thanks for letting us know that someone's listening on the other end. For us players it's as important as properly presented feedback is to you devs.

I would suggest not increasing stats but enhancing the bonus with another skill perk to make the set a considerable alternative that is worth the time we put in to craft it.

Proposed suggestions:

For Warriors:
    Immortality Achieved: Charged Juggernaut now has 100% chance to cause self heal of 25% HP if the Warrior's health drops below 60%. Also applies a 10% damage debuff.

For Sorcerers:
    Fiery Surprise: Charged fireball now has a 35% chance to open a lava pool in the center of the explosion for 4s. Applies 15% crit debuff to all targets inside it.

For Rogues:
    Intelligent Backup: When casting uncharged Combat Medic, you'll receive two extra packs that give 20 INT and 50 armor each.
    Last edited by Madnex; 08-24-2015 at 04:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Someone said it a while back, but having two different bonuses would solve some of the problems.
    In all pvp maps rogues could have an extra hp pack or maybe 2 mana packs, one of the two, random chance between them both. Mages ice could actually freeze enemies like breeze does or maybe an aoe chance on any lightning hit, not just on killing an enemy, to hit 2 other targets. Tanks could have a 50% chance to reduce the cooldown time of jugg or have a 100% chance to stun on axe. (I don't pvp so much anymore, plug in whatever perks you'd like)
    In every other map, towns and dailies etc also, rogues could have a snare and bleed or interrupt/short stun on razor, or a pull/stun on sss. Mages could have lightning stun work on bosses, a banish chance on charges lightning (only the initial hit) or give clock a short stun like gloom's aa when it ends, possibly a 50% armor reduction on curse. Tanks could have a 30% chance to lengthen the duration of the shield on HoR to last 6-10 seconds, or have a 100% chance on windmill to pull enemies like traps, or a 30% damage bonus to players affected by rally cry.
    Some substantial bonus to warrior in pve may very well solve the problem with tanks being left out of pve nowadays, a 30% dmg bonus or a lengthy protection against damage would mean there's more of a likelihood they'll be included in runs, a problem that has arisen lately. With set bonuses given to skills that aren't cookie cutter aimed nox pierce/fire clock ice/heal cs jugg wm, perhaps it'll provide some variation to the game instead of everyone using essentially the same build.
    Not even going to comment on the stats, sts will change them or they won't, either way I'm happy with something new for a change whether they're 'best' or not. (I still switch out the goblin ring and wild amulet sometimes for fun lighting up like a Christmas tree, I couldn't care less about having the most op stats all the time, I like having fun)
    Just my 2 cents

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Excuses View Post
    As speaking of class balance, please reconsider rogue set bonus. This will cause more imbalance in pve than ever.

I would rather recommend 30% chance of 20-30% hp+mana heal on piercer. This will help both pve and pvp.
    Rogues already get 75% chance for 10% health back. This essentially would be more of a nerf than a buff unless developers intend to keep that chance the same for health and mana. (After all, who's going to waste the highest mana cost skill at a 30% chance to recover mana?)
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Rogues already get 75% chance for 10% health back. This essentially would be more of a nerf than a buff unless developers intend to keep that chance the same for health and mana. (After all, who's going to waste the highest mana cost skill at a 30% chance to recover mana?)
    It was an example. Maybe 75%chance with 30%of hp and mana would be nicer. In clash, you will get 30-90% heal back when charged.
    Last edited by Excuses; 08-24-2015 at 07:17 PM.
    Aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Excuses View Post
    It was an example. Maybe 75%chance with 30%of hp and mana would be nicer. In clash, you will get 30-90% heal back when charged.
    This would run into the problem of having to charge pierce, which frankly, no one competent does unless the situation demands it.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    Thanks for letting us know that someone's listening on the other end. For us players it's as important as properly presented feedback is to you devs.

I would suggest not increasing stats but enhancing the bonus with another skill perk to make the set a considerable alternative that is worth the time we put in to craft it.

Proposed suggestions:

For Warriors:
    Immortality Achieved: Charged Juggernaut now has 100% chance to cause self heal of 25% HP if the Warrior's health drops below 60%. Also applies a 10% damage debuff.

For Sorcerers:
    Fiery Surprise: Charged fireball now has a 35% chance to open a lava pool in the center of the explosion for 4s. Applies 15% crit debuff to all targets inside it.

For Rogues:
    Intelligent Backup: When casting uncharged Combat Medic, you'll receive two extra packs that give 20 INT and 50 armor each.
    Would the bonuses from the 2 bonus rogue packs stack? Also, it would be better to change these bonus packs spawning from charges Combat Medic since people rarely use the uncharged form of the skill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    This would run into the problem of having to charge pierce, which frankly, no one competent does unless the situation demands it.
    Still you will have extremely high heal chance without changing. And when you need a big heal you can charge as you needed. It's gonna be a handy tool for rogue both clash and vs. Especially when it heals mana too.

Honestly this would be much more tactical upgrade than 20% chance of mage thunder or tank pulls.
    Aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post

Proposed suggestions:

For Warriors:

For Sorcerers:

For Rogues:
    Warrior - This skill seems useless in PvE. I'd rather have the 3 axes. 3 axes will not be common in PvP since you lose a lot of HP. Jugg is something that should be scaled properly and fixed. Not through a required Mythic set bonus that greatly reduces the user's hp.

Sorcerer - Seems fine. Seems comparable to the other one which is fine too.

Rogue - I don't mind this. This becomes more PvP than PvE. Risky considering there's a huge loss in HP when wearing the Mythic set.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Guys i just have 1 q. Why you announced and releasing the new mythic ring and ammulet if it cant even compet with red'ntail and planer pendent.
    Better remove them and add a mythic belt...
    I mean if all of the most experienced player here are complaining about the ring and pendent then remove them and add a belt ...
    Most of us will like a belt over a new ring and pendent..
    It will also save the farmers market cause it will increase shard / ring / pendent/ dragon bar market...
    People will start crafting them on higher level again
    And you dont like this idea then atleast add 200hp+100mp bonous in helm and armor
    Cause even acient sets gives 100hp and mana boost in the basic stat then why these are giving just60-70 mana and hp.
    Plsss atleast a huge mana and ho boost in armor and helm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by warriorromio View Post
    Guys i just have 1 q. Why you announced and releasing the new mythic ring and ammulet if it cant even compet with red'ntail and planer pendent.
    Better remove them and add a mythic belt...
    I mean if all of the most experienced player here are complaining about the ring and pendent then remove them and add a belt ...
    Most of us will like a belt over a new ring and pendent..
    It will also save the farmers market cause it will increase shard / ring / pendent/ dragon bar market...
    People will start crafting them on higher level again
    And you dont like this idea then atleast add 200hp+100mp bonous in helm and armor
    Cause even acient sets gives 100hp and mana boost in the basic stat then why these are giving just60-70 mana and hp.
    Plsss atleast a huge mana and ho boost in armor and helm
    I believe they stated the purpose was to create a tradeoff. If it is a belt, there would be no tradeoff. I think the its not a comparable tradeoff right now and needs to close the gap on that a bit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Once again everyone is just annoyed that there will be no clear "best" set of gear. Why does that bother everyone so much?

Sorry but you will be forced to make the tough decision about which set of gear you want to use. Either the one with better stats, or the one with the bonus skill.

Here's my prediction:

As everyone is always concerned about stats more than usefulness, I suspect very few people will be interested in the new mythic set at first, but then once they see those with the set in action, it will change very fast.
    Last edited by Energizeric; 08-25-2015 at 12:45 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    I believe they stated the purpose was to create a tradeoff. If it is a belt, there would be no tradeoff. I think the its not a comparable tradeoff right now and needs to close the gap on that a bit.
    But bro a belt is better to have then having a new ring and pendent..
    Most of us dont want them until they have a closer stat to red'tail or planer
    where we 30+ primarry stat difference in ring and 15+in pendent with 100+hp and 50+ secondary stat difference and 100+ armor difference
    I dont think i wana loose my 500+ hp and 100 more are mor for extra two axe..
    Cause its not usaable in clash also cause i pull 3 enemy and its hard to take sown 3 enemy togeter for most of the teams
    Its only good against the bosses who have mob spams...
    Like new rengols last boss..
    For pylling those 3xtra mobs away from the boss so mu dps can kill boss faster othee wise we both know its a useless skill upgrade untill it give 3x damage when hit single target .
    being a tank for me its more importent to keep alive then dying again and again...
    And most of us know how much hard new elites will be...
    So its useless skill until all of the party members know how to use them and what is the current timing...
    And arcane ring and planer pendent are craftable eassily 1 month of 3hr every day farming you will get arcane ring nekro and pendent if player know where to farm them every gear and pet are eassy to farm now cause arcanes are cheap
    And those mythic armors are going to be very hard to farm..
    Runes are 5-7 m
    Cyrogen frags may be 7-8m when come
    And mythic vials 3-5m
    And we dont know how many vials we need for 1 piece.
    So 15m+ for 1 piece .
    Or 7-8m if you are a gardcore farmer and if you farm some of the pieces
    So from where these new gears will complet the gear differences
    I think i will only craft helm and keep use my ring pendent and pink armor...
    Cause i will only lose 1 slot and have far better stat then..
    This set...

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Fibus View Post
    The stats are as they are for a reason. They have been thought through by the design team and discussed. However, we're always open to hearing well-thought out and constructive feedback. How you present your feedback is often as important, sometimes more so, than the feedback itself.
    So you thought through the stats? People will keep the L41 legendary imbued gear with paras and EYEs instead of using the new L46 myth gear that dont add any crit! Imho the new myth should blow away those old OP-gemmed imbued gear!

Seriously myth gear adding mana for a mage, this is like adding just nothing, even 1 point to DEX is better then this... this cant be thought through! Perfect gemmed L36 myth, like everybody has, is equal in all stats, except a little damage and a little armor... and we speak of myth L36 items that lasted more then 2 seasons... compare the new myth with the old imbued and you have too see its not thought through from your side! Its absolutely ridiculous that L41 legendary items outperform new L46 myth items !

1. Nobody will grind new hard elites for crafting useless items!
    2. The crafting ingredients wont be worth much because of 1. !
    3. The pvp imbalance will stay because the OP-gemmed (para/eye) imbued gear is still by far the best. (just compare critical between imbued of force with EYEs and new myth with noble lightnings!)

Whhhaaaatt ttthhhheeeeee ...... !!!!!!!
    Last edited by Robhawk; 08-25-2015 at 03:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Once again everyone is just annoyed that there will be no clear "best" set of gear. Why does that bother everyone so much?

Sorry but you will be forced to make the tough decision about which set of gear you want to use. Either the one with better stats, or the one with the bonus skill.

Here's my prediction:

As everyone is always concerned about stats more than usefulness, I suspect very few people will be interested in the new mythic set at first, but then once they see those with the set in action, it will change very fast.
    How long will we stick to the imbued gears then? The trade-off is not so recommended or some may choose to, Lol @ running these elites to get gears that arent much of a use, this is like running for the useless orcslaying for the sake of getting the myth sets. We have waited long enough to get farmable content...something newbies can make gold off from farming rather than forcing themselves to Buy alot of plats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

well, madnex suggested we should have another 3 skills upgrade to be added as the bonus (so a total of 2 skills upgrade per class? i hope i'm not wrong), which could be great....

except that i don't use axe and juggernaut when fighting mobs :P, but it's only me, i guess, so no problem
    Last edited by extrapayah; 08-25-2015 at 02:30 AM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    well, madnex suggested we should have another 3 skills upgrade to be added as the bonus (so a total of 2 skills upgrade per class? i hope i'm not wrong), which could be great....

except that i don't use axe and juggernaut when fighting mobs :P, but it's only me, i guess, so no problem
    bro jugger is important to fight mobs big pulls need an alive tank ! stun immun is important too! our only skill with stun immun!