Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
Would the bonuses from the 2 bonus rogue packs stack? Also, it would be better to change these bonus packs spawning from charges Combat Medic since people rarely use the uncharged form of the skill.
Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
Warrior - This skill seems useless in PvE. I'd rather have the 3 axes. 3 axes will not be common in PvP since you lose a lot of HP. Jugg is something that should be scaled properly and fixed. Not through a required Mythic set bonus that greatly reduces the user's hp.

Sorcerer - Seems fine. Seems comparable to the other one which is fine too.

Rogue - I don't mind this. This becomes more PvP than PvE. Risky considering there's a huge loss in HP when wearing the Mythic set.
I'd rather have that promised but then canceled skills revamp too which I believe these skill perks originally belonged to but since that isn't happening, we'll have to settle with this.

My thinking behind giving the mana packs to the uncharged version of the skill was that it'd be too potent to get the full benefits of the 3 (or 4 with self heal) packs plus mana. Didn't consider the huge HP loss from switching to the new set though so perhaps one extra pack on charge that gives that 20 mp and 50 armor would be fine. I don't see any other changes that wouldn't increase the already over the top rogue offense plus rogues need something substantial for pvp since the other two classes' perks are very useful in both fields.

Perhaps a damage reduction on razor shield? Say 20-25% would be nice, making up for some of the stat loss.