Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: regarding ursoth loot n chests

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pukki View Post
    please CLOSE this THREAD!!!!!
    This ppl not understand???
    There is better things to worry about that worry about your itself started dramas.
    Didnt you knew that running Leaderboards isnt easy or free???
    Sts did a great job. Event run very well. Alot ppl most than this few against it are so positive about the event.
    If you cant afford it to be at lb then stop before its too late.
    + if you think if you loot visages that it gonna help you go fast up you are wrong cus others also gonna loot itm so it gonna be fifty fifty. Unfortantly Some ppl are never happy however you try everything..

First time i see event run this well. Best ever. Please sts dont listen to this bad ideas against this event. Forst event which let a really active players and rich ones be in LB. Let it be like that even this time. Ty sts
    I dont know what gave u the idea that ppl discussing here wants to run leaderboard..loool..suggest u to read the thread carefully first
    U must be the only person here who is thinking that u can reach the leader-board by looting visage,,haha..
    Forget the tarlok event...even if u had played the last goblin event u will understand that was far better and this by any stretch of imagination is the worst event ever organized ..probably the first event u are running here if I m right
    FYI...leaderboard is always about gold and platinum .lots of it and 2 hrs of sleep on an average throughout the event ..it has always been like that ...and it is better that way...lets hope STS does not apply their fertile imagination to it ....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

13 runs with plat tier since first day... Best loot i got was a elon chest. After that i just gave playing all togheter the event. All i do now is run for energies and lockeds. I spent 3k tokens by now to loot only one visage and also bought around 50 more leaf from other ppl.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faliziaga View Post
    I haven't made any Bloodgrub run so far because I am not willing to spend 200k for one run.
    Actually its 50 k a run if you are able to find willing parties to share with you but I only do it with close friends or people who are willing to pay beforehand so it is actually quite hard to find a pt.

Even so, 50k is like 3-4 energy kits worth of gold which makes one run around 4-5 energy kits worth which in most case u get nada back, so it's still pretty expensive and hard to find others willing to pay so much for each run.

If there are people who runs solo on blood grub, you have my respect

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

This is first time coming forums to comment and I just have to say I agree.

Being top 1(think I lost, will probably get back) or 2 for warrior it's just not as fun as I thought it'd be running every day with little sleep trying hard for loots.

So far running 454 Ursoths, looted 2 dova's, about 5 sns, 5 blood crates n plenty Elo Wards. For grub looted Blood revolver after running 50 times! Furniture and ether chests and epics being rerolled n drop like water jwls. Putting much efforts ,my determination and my team are what keeps me going!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chrissam For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

OMG!!! I was like this when event start however i realized something , its not fun to play a game if u know u will earn alot of gold easily with few hardship , i think sts did a good job for this event, if all player can earn alot of gold like last goblin event, it will damaged the economy, what they did was just to balance it, and some ppl just want an easy life like last goblin where u can earn a million in just 3days, and i already earn 1.2m with leaf chest and loot in boss without spending gold in energy and only crafting energy and im playing 16-18hours a day . BETTER play , instead complaining, it always depend on luck and Hardwork , Happy Farming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I was excited when I thought I could make money in other ways than km3 crate farming but I was disappointed...back to km3 lol Im enjoying slink at least, thats really the only positive of this event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

I've run blood 200 times. Seen about 15-20 various vanities and 2 hisha eggs. That averages out around a drop per 10-13 runs. This looks good on paper but the price of admission is high af. Something about the gamble of it all is appealing though. If it isn't feasible to run then don't. I know it's not fun or glamorous but it makes sense to most of the player base. I'm not saying I disagree with anything in the thread, just giving some feedback. Visages have a low drop rate but auc is always full of them at 16-200k a pop. Past events harnessed complaints about vanities being too easy to get and the market becoming severely saturated. Perhaps sts is mitigating this so farmable items retain value for longer. It's not a new facet to the game that big farming takes big gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Carapace already stated the "Goblin Event" is the only "free gold" event. This is a drop based event and therefore will be determined by RNG. I think the drop rate of visage is fine, this is a 2 week event. If visage drops are too common the price of these loots will be worth next to nothing by the end of the event. Becareful what you wish for, always access what you want to accomplished from event before overly committing. Goblin event was easy gold which everyone loved.

However, I do think the LB prizes needs a bit of work, a Gold Tyrannica just doesn't have much of an appeal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blank119 View Post
    OMG!!! I was like this when event start however i realized something , its not fun to play a game if u know u will earn alot of gold easily with few hardship , i think sts did a good job for this event, if all player can earn alot of gold like last goblin event, it will damaged the economy, what they did was just to balance it, and some ppl just want an easy life like last goblin where u can earn a million in just 3days, and i already earn 1.2m with leaf chest and loot in boss without spending gold in energy and only crafting energy and im playing 16-18hours a day . BETTER play , instead complaining, it always depend on luck and Hardwork , Happy Farming
    such a fitting name "blank"
    not everybody can play 16-18 a day. . we have rl commitments.
    you are probably a new player who has not played previous awesome events. . events are supposed to be fun. . this seems like work to me. .
    before all you needed was a lepre to loot great stuff. .nowadays using lepre, luck elixir, egg shell band and event hunt lix still gets you no good loot chances.

I don't think hishI(not sure of spelling) goin make a difference also

events are here for all to make money. . this event looks like only sts goin make money

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aneshsinghblu View Post
    such a fitting name "blank"
    not everybody can play 16-18 a day. . we have rl commitments.
    you are probably a new player who has not played previous awesome events. . events are supposed to be fun. . this seems like work to me. .
    before all you needed was a lepre to loot great stuff. .nowadays using lepre, luck elixir, egg shell band and event hunt lix still gets you no good loot chances.

I don't think hishI(not sure of spelling) goin make a difference also

events are here for all to make money. . this event looks like only sts goin make money
    Not all event is like the Goblin Event, only money I made from this event was from selling the wings from plat tier, then again I didn't go spending crazy gold on event kits and dolls so I'm happy. If you expect to get filthy rich from this event you are in for a huge disappointment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

simply the chance to loot hisha is too small, a gamble, and we're forced to do it because there isn't any other mean to get it, you might say that you can buy it from people/auction, but the pricing will eventually follow the original chance and cost needed to loot one... and for a time limited event, it's simply not generous enough.

and in the end the game-time effort needed to catch up by every event, and every expansion is accumulating. ofc we can go to km3, to catch up effectively, but there is no point of having the event then. this will make most people bored, and leave the game,
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to extrapayah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    simply the chance to loot hisha is too small, a gamble, and we're forced to do it because there isn't any other mean to get it, you might say that you can buy it from people/auction, but the pricing will eventually follow the original chance and cost needed to loot one... and for a time limited event, it's simply not generous enough.

and in the end the game-time effort needed to catch up by every event, and every expansion is accumulating. ofc we can go to km3, to catch up effectively, but there is no point of having the event then. this will make most people bored, and leave the game,
    However, if Hisha becomes too common of a drop then Hisha will become too saturated and it's value will plummet, which makes farming it pointless.

Some people are willing to take a chance and spend that 200k on the doll and "gamble". There are a lot of vanities and other various drops from Blood in the market already, so some people get "lucky" and some don't.

At the end of the day, It always come back to supply and demand.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melthyz View Post
    Not all event is like the Goblin Event, only money I made from this event was from selling the wings from plat tier, then again I didn't go spending crazy gold on event kits and dolls so I'm happy. If you expect to get filthy rich from this event you are in for a huge disappointment.
    I don't want to become rich. . I just want something worth while for my time invested. . terrible drop rates makes the game not worth playing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aneshsinghblu View Post
    I don't want to become rich. . I just want something worth while for my time invested. . terrible drop rates makes the game not worth playing
    Why I'm sitting on the sidelines and using my free energy kits. If everyone just complains and still participates in this event guess what STS is going to do??? NOTHING... If everyone stop wasting their hard earned gold on these dolls maybe something will change for the next event. Everything is data dependent for STS, if the data looks good, nothing is going to change...

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Melthyz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

However, if Hisha becomes too common of a drop then Hisha will become too saturated and it's value will plummet, which makes farming it pointless.

Some people are willing to take a chance and spend that 200k on the doll and "gamble". There are a lot of vanities and other various drops from Blood in the market already, so some people get "lucky" and some don't.

At the end of the day, It always come back to supply and demand.
    i see, but tbh supply and demand in the game is unnatural. will be correct if premium items are limited to vanities, or untradeable.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to extrapayah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Why I'm sitting on the sidelines and using my free energy kits. If everyone just complains and still participates in this event guess what STS is going to do??? NOTHING... If everyone stop wasting their hard earned gold on these dolls maybe something will change for the next event. Everything is data dependent for STS, if the data looks good, nothing is going to change...
    yes, you're right, thanks! were planning to senselessly spend on dolls...

now let's hope that sts have the data, looking at it, and make good decision based on it

21. The Following User Says Thank You to extrapayah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Both mishi and hisha are just a overpriced lep that we will use just for the boss when is almost dead. So even if the market is fully saturated of them wont be a bad thing. In the new maps luck is pretty much pointless. Set items require no luck, and for chamber u need to use hunter elixir. Im not saying i farm citadel and chamber the most in the game but i do farm it alot using all luck possible, including class luck, hunter elixir, lep and arlorian ring. I dont think this 2 pets will make such a big change in looting game that will be to manny in the game. ( remember this is a 2 week event ) And as for km3 ppl complain about lock drop for quite a while do you really think this will make a difference?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Memnochthedevil View Post
    Both mishi and hisha are just a overpriced lep that we will use just for the boss when is almost dead. So even if the market is fully saturated of them wont be a bad thing. In the new maps luck is pretty much pointless. Set items require no luck, and for chamber u need to use hunter elixir. Im not saying i farm citadel and chamber the most in the game but i do farm it alot using all luck possible, including class luck, hunter elixir, lep and arlorian ring. I dont think this 2 pets will make such a big change in looting game that will be to manny in the game. ( remember this is a 2 week event ) And as for km3 ppl complain about lock drop for quite a while do you really think this will make a difference?
    Well, if they nerfed the drop of lockeds in KM3 to accomodate the extra luck these 2 dragons bring then YES it will be very significant. I was averaging 6+ lockeds for every 30 mins (lep+elix+alorain ring), these past few days 3 per 30 was my max. I'm not planning to spend mils just to farm lockeds, but it will determined if I should farm it at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

strange indeed, i also experienced cut in half compared to last season crates farming rate... seems like it's not a coincidence...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    strange indeed, i also experienced cut in half compared to last season crates farming rate... seems like it's not a coincidence...
    Yep, KM3 was like the last resort, to take that away from the masses would be a crime. There's already not much to farm...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Melthyz For This Useful Post: