Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Signatures by Rebel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    For some reason my pic isn't working. I think the KB size might be too big.
    You have to go into your profile and edit your signature, then upload a picture for you signature now, it doesnt work just puting a link in there! go check it out!

IM BACK BABY!
    DEATHLYKNIGHT-DEATHLYRANGER-DEATHLYMAGE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh yeah I noticed one thing rebel I don't know if I mispelled it but it's poultrygeist instead of poltrygeist sorry about that
    THE PUNISHUR LVL 35 Bayou Bow Bear - Main

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doomzday View Post
    Oh yeah I noticed one thing rebel I don't know if I mispelled it but it's poultrygeist instead of poltrygeist sorry about that
    No problem! It shouldn't take but 10 seconds to fix that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Damn tullen. That sig is awesome

Ogrim-lvl 50-Ursan Alta-lvl 45-Enchantress Broke-lvl 45-Avian
    Venom Website: http://venom.forumn.net

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    Damn tullen. That sig is awesome
    Why thank you Az, yours is looking pretty damn fine too

IM BACK BABY!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by bopart View Post
    i used the one flaimdude gave us and it didnt work..
    For some reason my pic isn't working. I think the KB size might be too big.
    It should work, all of those one I uploaded were under 15kb. And all those ones were already uploaded to tinypic, so that's what I suggest you use for the link, instead of re-uploading them.

Flaimdude: Lvl31 Mage Flaimer: Lvl15 Arch Flaimior: Lvl14 Bear
    "If you're not careful asommers will catch up to you lol" ~Royce

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Rebelllll
    Can you make me another epic llama?
    Just wing this one. I'm not picky, and from what I've seen you know what looks good.
    I'll give 5k for it. No rush, I know you're a busy feller. Haha
    FloppyLlama|Level13|Archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Alright, here are the sigs that I've finished so far. I had some problems with a few though.

Sayishere:

Distinct: I think this is what you wanted.

Camraightn: Since you said any theme, I just decided to choose a total off-topic. Sorry if you don't like it.

Doomzday: I fixed the spelling of Poultrygeist, and I also lowered the opacity so the bird kind of popped out a bit more. I think that this is what you wanted. I don't know, I may still be off.

Had some problems with these:
    Royce - Your sig is fairly simple, but my colors are horribly messed up. I can't tell what is green or blue. Once I fix them, you will be the first on my list.

Flaimdude - Haha, first of all, which person did you want in the sig? I was guessing the blonde one, but I don't really know. Also, I can't work with that stock, because it is too upright. Since sigs are more about length and not height, the character won't fit. If you could find another pic, then that would be great.

For the people's sig that I did finish, hope you like them. I'm pretty tired today, so I won't be surprised if they look pretty bad and I just don't know it. I might have also forgotten to add some things. Let me know if you want anything fixed. Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Royce - Your sig is fairly simple, but my colors are horribly messed up. I can't tell what is green or blue. Once I fix them, you will be the first on my list.
    No problem. Take your time. You're doing great work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Also, somehow my own sig is tiny, yet it is still 28 KB. Flaimdude, the picture you put up was also over the KB limit. At least that is what it said for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Also, somehow my own sig is tiny, yet it is still 28 KB. Flaimdude, the picture you put up was also over the KB limit. At least that is what it said for me.

MY picture is 75KB... but it is under 500x100 pixels.

IM BACK BABY!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

yea the whole size and pixel count thing is hard to manipulate with simple preview.. at least for me.

Ogrim-lvl 50-Ursan Alta-lvl 45-Enchantress Broke-lvl 45-Avian
    Venom Website: http://venom.forumn.net

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Nooooooooo, like I said before, don't re-upload it. Just use the one on tinypic. And here's some proof (this is the info on the one I downloaded from tinypic):

Alright, here are the sigs that I've finished so far. I had some problems with a few though.
    <pics>
    Flaimdude - Haha, first of all, which person did you want in the sig? I was guessing the blonde one, but I don't really know. Also, I can't work with that stock, because it is too upright. Since sigs are more about length and not height, the character won't fit. If you could find another pic, then that would be great.
    I'll get on shrinking those asap.
    And yeah, the blond guy. But I just had a better idea. Let me find that pic...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thank you so much Rebel!

I was afraid you'd decline the project because of all my requests, and everyone wanting you to make them their sig.
    I'm severly impressed and happy.

BUT.. (There's always a but )

There's a few things I'd like changed if possible though, I'm happy either way.

Could you make the picture a TINY bit larger ? I noticed some sigs were a bit larger in width and length.
    Also, could you make it a little darker ? It's pretty bright right now.
    Perhaps remove the white glow behind the names of my characters to make the writing more visible too.
    Would also love the Pocket Legends letters to be fixed, it's a bit cut off right now, maybe make the writing a bit smaller.

I just feel as if the whole atmosphere of the picture should be a little more dark and angry, instead of so bright. :P

I know I'm asking alot, but I intend to stick to this sig for a LONG LONG LONG time, and I'd like it to be as perfect as possible.

I'll be online again in 9-10 hours to check for an update, and check to see if you're online so I can pay you. (I have you on my Friendlist, atleast my Warrior (Dodgethis) does)

Once again, thanks!
    Last edited by Distinct; 06-03-2010 at 05:04 PM.
    Distincthood - 35 Archer
    Dodgethis - 35 Warrior
    Magica - 35 Enchantress

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Distinct View Post
    Thank you so much Rebel!

I was afraid you'd decline the project because of all my requests, and everyone wanting you to make them their sig.
    I'm severly impressed and happy.

BUT.. (There's always a but )

There's a few things I'd like changed if possible though, I'm happy either way.

Could you make the picture a TINY bit larger ? I noticed some sigs were a bit larger in width and length.
    Also, could you make it a little darker ? It's pretty bright right now.
    Perhaps remove the white glow behind the names of my characters to make the writing more visible too.
    Would also love the Pocket Legends letters to be fixed, it's a bit cut off right now, maybe make the writing a bit smaller.

I just feel as if the whole atmosphere of the picture should be a little more dark and angry, instead of so bright. :P

I know I'm asking alot, but I intend to stick to this sig for a LONG LONG LONG time, and I'd like it to be as perfect as possible.

I'll be online again in 9-10 hours to check for an update, and check to see if you're online so I can pay you. (I have you on my Friendlist, atleast my Warrior (Dodgethis) does)

Once again, thanks!
    Yea, sorry about the size. I tried to lower the width and length so that it would fit. I think from now on I should just make my usual sigs and just let Flaimdude shrink it down. Also, about the lighting. It shouldn't be very hard to fix at all. I'll just use burn across the sig. It will be pretty easy to take the glow from the words also. As for the Pocket Legends words, where is it cut off?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sayishere:

Distinct: I think this is what you wanted.

Camraightn: Since you said any theme, I just decided to choose a total off-topic. Sorry if you don't like it.

Doomzday: I fixed the spelling of Poultrygeist, and I also lowered the opacity so the bird kind of popped out a bit more. I think that this is what you wanted. I don't know, I may still be off.

Had some problems with these:

For the people's sig that I did finish, hope you like them. I'm pretty tired today, so I won't be surprised if they look pretty bad and I just don't know it. I might have also forgotten to add some things. Let me know if you want anything fixed. Thanks!
    rebel, i love it, it came out better than expected so nice!

but theres one thing that if possible, could you alter?

its the sayishere text, its fine but you cant really see it well, maybe change the colour or something? to make it more brighter

would appreciate
    apart from that me likey
    Sayishere - Archer.

Never tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nah it's fine, I've put up my own thread, and experimented with my first sig!! so excited!
    CAMRAIGHTNLVL35 archer, and nobody cares about my other 11 accounts with funny names...
    Also, check out this thread! http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...2495-Pink-Sale

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If anybody can please make my file size smaller? I am now experimenting on my own sigs. tyvm! Or just tell me how to.
    CAMRAIGHTNLVL35 archer, and nobody cares about my other 11 accounts with funny names...
    Also, check out this thread! http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...2495-Pink-Sale

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation

It turned out great rebel thank you it's everythings perfect now. I have a question though I need help puttin it in my sig cause I'm on iPhone would u possibly be able to do it for me? I can give u my pass and do it that way if it's ok. Thank you again man!
    THE PUNISHUR LVL 35 Bayou Bow Bear - Main

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Cheers. The other ones are gonna get edited, right? Cause that's why I didn't do those two.

EDIT: Oh, and I think I'm gonna try making my own sig. So it's all good rebel.