Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
Yes this exactly what I mean thanks for proving my point.
As I said those in current possession these rare items want to keep it to themselves only because of it's uniqueness. I for one do not wear a vanity simply because it's insanely rare, no it has to actually look nice.
And I never said to just give it to new players, it's obvious that STS wants to make profit, example make them available in X map using X plat bought (trade able) lix.
Make everyone who wants certain things grind for them, never ever said to make it easy.
Your reasons were more focused on it being unfair for the new player but anyway, owners of these items sell/trade them to others all the time, it has high value to because of it’s uniqueness(the players who work hard and afford it can obtain it); if you want good vanity then I suggest to request for a new vanity that is more appealing for you and not a recolor of the “insanely rare, not nice looking” vanity. SOMETHING NEW AND ORIGINAL.
The idea for a p2p map using p2p elixir is debatable, but making early season collectibles and LB vanity/ recolors is certainly not something sts would do for profit; causing many issues with the community and nonetheless devalue the items. When I said work for them, I didn’t mean run a map and hope to loot it (That’s not how we obtained them in the first place), I meant work hard for all the millions of gold that it will cost you to buy them off people who did the same to obtain them, by spending millions running event lbs, taking the time to obtain those collectibles like everyone else who owns it.

This will be my last reply to you considering you aren’t getting the message that Im trying to tell. Sts has never re-released such items, and will most likely never will. Hopefully those who have goals of obtaining these rare items will reach it soon legitimately; not by any shortcuts.