Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
I agree with the first part of your statement but it’s not fair for us OG players to have something we worked hard for being sold for virtually nothing compared to what we spent. In any game you play, the OG players will most likely own the OG/expensive items, there isn’t much you can do about it. There is ways you can buy Ice golem set, it depends on your bargains/offers ect. These are rewards keep in mind, the only way to obtain them was to earn them through event lb, not meant as a profitable sale for sts.

I understand people are willing to spend $500-$2000 in platinum purchases to obtain these but that’s simply not how it’s done in AL. It’s even caused people to get banned for simply paying cash for the sets with 3rd party websites.

I also agree that Sts should make nicer and more unique lb rewards but keep in mind these Lb sets many are asking for are years old, don’t expect them to have the same value. If you truly want to obtain these lb vanities legitimately, ask sts to make better and new lb rewards so you can run them and reach your goals, not recolors.

More new high demand lb rewards in the future= better probability to obtain the ultra rare og vanities.
+1 on raised gold cap
Since you say people buy third party gold..
Why do you think they do that? (LB related)
Its because of overpricing LB items..

If STS does this.. They can control it.. They can control third party by providing many things and LB vanities are a crucial part of this game..

Since you said some new people buy third party.. Do you fail to realise some old players did attain platinum by illegal ways.. And dont you see that platinum could have gone into the hard grinding youre talking about?

Even your lb item could be the result of that..

Dont throw wrong remarks..
Im not a "new player".. And still i cant get a vanity i desired for 3 months now.. I. E after i bought the necessary plat...

All we want a new good looking any LB vanity sets but with concept lile yeti / frank / golems..
Tbh recolours would do great too.. As rewards