Quote Originally Posted by Weak_Sauce View Post
There's an aspect I didn't even think of, yet another issue with new elixers.

And no Epic, no one has the right to call anyone a noob. The only people who call people by that name are the actual noobs.
Uhh. I actually call a couple of people noob all the time. I happen to have a couple of friends on my friend list that have noob in their name, and I call them "Noob".

These elixirs open up a whole new world for endgame level players. STS is more than welcome to take away the kills, doesn't bother me at all. But I am extremely happy that I can now gain xp in another dungeon and don't have to spend hours grinding in the a couple of specific maps to gain xp. Come on, who really wants to spend 12 hours (that is what it took me to get to 66) in just one or two maps.

Another thing is cost, if someone does the math, it costs more to use a 4x elixir and elixir to run lower level maps than it takes to run Mt. Fang. I spent 48 plat for 7.5K xp in the Rusty Grate in Balefort Castle. I can do 10k an hour in Mt. Fang. Just saying.

I just don't understand why everyone is so tied up with the leaderboards. To me they do not show who is the better player, they just show who has more time to spend playing a game. Just sayin'