Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Issues surrounding the ELITE items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I throw a stick at you so you shoot me? Same thing right. Take a step back and realize what your saying to people, over pixels.
    It's not supposed to be the same, why, did you expect me to throw cotton balls instead? The idea is you try to out "gun" whoever is trying to attack you...I was being attacked...I simply defended myself with a bigger gun, that's the weapon I had access to. If someone goes in your house and attacks you, would you still have the exercise discretion? I would shoot a bazooka in your face even you were only carrying a pepper spray because you're invading and attacking my house aka my thread :P I know what I'm saying, it's you who's biased against me obviously. Besides, he's already "over" it, we talked. You're a little late already.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

The dex cannon has been removed from my inventory.
    Awesome, now where's the explanation? :P The removal was a given already since Woundedeagle broke the news in the "other" thread...the issue was on the receipt and questions behind it. We're patiently waiting :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vampinoy View Post
    It's not supposed to be the same, why, did you expect me to throw cotton balls instead? The idea is you try to out "gun" whoever is trying to attack you...I was being attacked...I simply defended myself with a bigger gun, that's the weapon I had access to. If someone goes in your house and attacks you, would you still have the exercise discretion? I would shoot a bazooka in your face even you were only carrying a pepper spray because you're invading and attacking my house aka my thread :P I know what I'm saying, it's you who's biased against me obviously. Besides, he's already "over" it, we talked. You're a little late already.
    I dont really care if im late. Its common morals and seeing someone taunt someone for not having money, anywhere, in a game, in real life, on phone is a sign of low class. Period. You like too assume alot, your so currupt, get over yourself. Just because someone doesnt agree with you they are biased against you? Nah, doesnt work like that... :P
    flawless best bird!

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Attachment 14068

There you go. The poster is one of the most respected player but he's not around anymore. If I were correct? Nothing...I don't own the game...do we always have to change everything when we speak our minds? :P Sometimes listening is good enough.
    What is the plot hole here? I remember chatting with Cinco about this a while ago, and don't see any conspiracy / secrecy / confusion so how is it related, or is it just something you have trouble understanding?

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixking View Post
    Lemme say this :OOOOOOOO
    the subject is actually dead, what techno email will say will just finish the whole thing, there is no need to make a thread about it, every other peice that connects to this stupid subject has been gathered except for what tech said, just wait for tech to say something don't go active as its a waste of time, if you want to know more just patiently wait and observe
    If you noticed, I've already shut up about the issue ...you and your kind are the ones that keeps on beating on the WRONG HORSE. I'm already gone, I'm not talking already and here you are still combative :P Why so threatened? Did I steal your spotlight? Were you supposed to be the one to do this? :P There is a need to make a thread for it, otherwise, people will not know where Technoemail's explanation came from. Will she be quoting every single question? I doubt it, she will probably address it in general. If you read a book, do you only read the last 10 pages? This is the introduction...the climax is Techno, and the end is reconciliation of the two. Before this post, I'm already quiet...I flattered that even after I'm away...you're still thinking of me :P

PS: How can you call a subject dead when my thread outviews every other active thread in a couple of hours? People are interested in this. They're all watching. You're the one who should lay off and just let it happen :P Again, I'm sorry for taking your spotlight, next time, I'd be sure to ask your permission first.
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-23-2012 at 10:00 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    What is the plot hole here? I remember chatting with Cinco about this a while ago, and don't see any conspiracy / secrecy / confusion so how is it related, or is it just something you have trouble understanding?
    The plot hole is Cinco's intention was to prevent griefing...this issue behind Elite items is causing more than griefing, and it looks like whatever this is was done intentionally on the part of STS...so it's a conscious move/scheme/marketing/ad that contradicted what Cinco expressed earlier...it brings players to question the very integrity of the game. :P savvy?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Honestly, I won't flame on Vampinoy (Dogpile much?) because I've been there too...

But really, I'm still not getting how this affects YOU. This is just a random player you do not know getting an item temporarily.
    Does this affect you?
    Did this make you waste money?
    NO! Come on man, think a little straight. (In a totally non flaming way)

-Coming from a Noob..

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

The plot hole is Cinco's intention was to prevent griefing...this issue behind Elite items is causing more than griefing, and it looks like whatever this is was done intentionally on the part of STS...so it's a conscious move/scheme/marketing/ad that contradicted what Cinco expressed earlier...it brings players to question the very integrity of the game. :P savvy?
    Loss and not gaining are different things. If a crafting fails, then you lose all ingredients, including the pink you looted / bought. What exactly did people loose here to cause grief?

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Crymoarplawx.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

PS: How can you call a subject dead when my thread outviews every other active thread in a couple of hours? People are interested in this. They're all watching. You're the one who should lay off and just let it happen :P Again, I'm sorry for taking your spotlight, next time, I'd be sure to ask your permission first.
    Sorry, but Whirlzaps Pink List thinger has more views atm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Loss and not gaining are different things. If a crafting fails, then you lose all ingredients, including the pink you looted / bought. What exactly did people loose here to cause grief?
    That's not the point of discussion, losing the item and not knowing the "secret" are simply superficial things, what's more crucial are the emotional impact which is generally negative. In other words, Cinco did not want "negativity". This incident, that is a conscious effort by STS, not only caused negativity...but also, ambiguity...the community is confused...so you have angry players and you also have confused players at the same time, 2 birds in one stone. What a feat. :P They manage to do this in a single update.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Not again..

Name:  anger-management-posters.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  42.6 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpslide View Post
    Sorry, but Whirlzaps Pink List thinger has more views atm.
    If the "other" thread was not brought down due to flamebaiters, this issue would have easily reached 7,000 views by now. :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DerSchuetze View Post
    Not again..

Name:  anger-management-posters.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  42.6 KB
    I love that film :P But, please avoid trolling :P If you were here earlier, I would easily take your bait, but at this point...we're just waiting comrade :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

If the "other" thread was not brought down due to flamebaiters, this issue would have easily reached 7,000 views by now. :P
    More assumptions.
    flawless best bird!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

That's not the point of discussion, losing the item and not knowing the "secret" are simply superficial things, what's more crucial are the emotional impact which is generally negative. In other words, Cinco did not want "negativity". This incident, that is a conscious effort by STS, not only caused negativity...but also, ambiguity...the community is confused...so you have angry players and you also have confused players at the same time, 2 birds in one stone. What a feat. :P They manage to do this in a single update.

Wait, I was reading through the thread, and I came up with a maybe not so good analogy.

Say, I bought a car.
    It was a Honda Civic 2005 edition for, lets say, 3000 dollars. (True Story, LOL.)
    Then one day, my friend, whose cousins fathers brothers mothers dogs siblings babies owners owns a car dealership selling...FERRARIS.
    This...person gives him a FRAGGING FERRARI (Black N Yellow) for free.

Let me ask you a question.
    Do you think I should get mad because I spent so much (To me) of my money and then the next day, my friend gets a Ferrari, for free?

--Coming from a "Noob".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

More assumptions.
    I don't really see what was wrong with the post you quoted.

-Coming from a "Noob"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Honestly, I won't flame on Vampinoy (Dogpile much?) because I've been there too...

But really, I'm still not getting how this affects YOU. This is just a random player you do not know getting an item temporarily.
    Does this affect you?
    Did this make you waste money?
    NO! Come on man, think a little straight. (In a totally non flaming way)

-Coming from a Noob..
    It doesn't have to affect me :P It didn't make me waste money :P Why? Is that your only prerequisites? For me, it simply an interesting topic :P I made analysis in the past on things that has 0.00000000% relation to me, I guess, I'm just an inquisitive mind :P You should try it, it's fun.
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-23-2012 at 10:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

More assumptions.
    That "other" thread already had 6,411 views...this one has 1,529...unless you studied a different Math...my figure 7,000 was conservative...:P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I don't really see what was wrong with the post you quoted.

-Coming from a "Noob"
    Let him hate, he's my number 2 hater :P Next to someone I prefer not to mention because he might go berserk :P Just let him...