Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A guild called "True Legend", really?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by modredd View Post
    I think the name should be changed and I am aware of the guildmaster well I should say Ive had the less then favorable experience of interacting with him over the years.
    If I had earned the title I would be livid and I know for a fact they are a new guild!
    Most people in favor of the guild name are either friends of the player or in the guild itself not exactly a partial opinion.
    Thank you for being objective, I know we had disagreements in recent threads, but we're better men, we can set those behind us for the current issues :P Thanks for providing "testimony" on when the guild was created. That should clarify the chronological order, should further emphasize the intent to "pose".

PS: Name change is the request, hopefully, it happens :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TruePlayer View Post
    You do realizes there also a guild name pocket legend too as the game you very play. So do you see a dev going on forum throwing a fit about it? Just cause you are upset with something there is no need to go on forum crying ranting and raging about it. Sometimes you just dont get your way, because you know what the world dont evolved just around you. So deal with it and get over it.
    Oh wait a minute, he was just telling facts. Why are you getting all fired up now? :P Seems like someone's feeling the pressure :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Thanks you so basicly you have a grudge or some kind issue with me as written in your post. So you also troll on forum trying cause a bigger issue? And your experience had to do with this subject?
    You're calling someone a troll for telling the truth? You're the wrong-doer here for making a poser guild, not him, bring your unrelated issues somewhere else :P As far as this guild/title issue is concerned, he did nothing wrong. Seems like something's imploding.
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-26-2012 at 10:04 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

You do realizes there also a guild name pocket legend too as the game you very play. So do you see a dev going on forum throwing a fit about it? Just cause you are upset with something there is no need to go on forum crying ranting and raging about it. Sometimes you just dont get your way, because you know what the world dont evolved just around you. So deal with it and get over it.
    Why, is there a title called "pocket legends"? You're diverting the topic, this thread is "exclusively" referring to the title "True Legend" and guild name "True Legend" which you orchestrated, if you have other issues on other guild names...make your own thread :P Also, there's an obvious intent from your side to make a copycat guild, especially now that modredd has testified that you really did make this guild recently, which means you knew that you were going to "copy" a title, yet you pursued so your friends can "pose"? Wow, PL's Robin Hood? :P How does it feel like to be exposed? :P Oh nvm, I guess I wouldn't want to find out. Chill Chill.
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-26-2012 at 10:25 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Vampinoy as you as stated the qoute" we'er better men" so your point in this whole issue is you think you are better then others cause you spend the money?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

There is a saying haters will be haters there nothing i can do about someones feelings towards me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Vampinoy as you as stated the qoute" we'er better men" so your point in this whole issue is you think you are better then others cause you spend the money?
    Don't divert the issue :P It's just getting better, why do you want to talk about my money? :P Why don't we talk about your awesome guild? How does it feel like to own a True Legend guild?:P So that makes you...the Truest Legend right?:P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

There is a saying haters will be haters there nothing i can do about someones feelings towards me.
    Believe it or not, I don't hate you :P Also, I don't use "feelings" whilst discussing this :P Like what CrimsonTider said, it's just a game. Why would I hate you? Without you, I wouldn't have anything to talk about.

PS: I'm focusing on your actions, not you. Like I said, when I made this thread, I had no idea you were the guild master, you can find that post somewhere buried in this thread. Don't flatter yourself too much :P I don't see people, I see actions. It's unfortunate that it's you. But I really do think you made a mistake in making this guild, whether the action of STS favors you or me, I'm contented that people are seeing this so they'll be aware of your guild, in effect, delay the negative impact of your guild (which is confusion).
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-26-2012 at 10:22 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I was just stating the obvious between us so when I posted you wouldn't shove it in my face that there is animosity between us regardless of if you were the GM or not I would not like the name of your guild and think that it is not fair but the fact that you are the guild master is just not surprising.
    And I think to deviate from the topic and try to turn this into an issue between yourself and me is just smoke and mirrors ! The truth is that your guild should not be named the same as a title limited to a specific few who try diligently and spend a lot of money to earn it because to be honest with you I could not differentiate the difference between the guild name and the title.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to modredd For This Useful Post:

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

First I must say of the Guild that the idea was ingenious, and I respect that. The only issue with the idea is that is was TOO obvious, and I feel let down that STS did not see this coming. True Legend is an amazing accomplishment, and of course one that is envied, so imitation was inevitable,. It is the same was when the Pocket Legends Shield was given to contest winners and players went and farmed like crazy to get the Kite Shield. STS did not get rid of the kite shield, but at least there was a difference.
    So, just forcing them to change the name is not going to help. It will happen again and again with variation after variation. The only real solution is to discriminate between title and guild. I think colored text is the best solution, but there has to be something better then just different brackets.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by modredd View Post
    I was just stating the obvious between us so when I posted you wouldn't shove it in my face that there is animosity between us regardless of if you were the GM or not I would not like the name of your guild and think that it is not fair but the fact that you are the guild master is just not surprising.
    And I think to deviate from the topic and try to turn this into an issue between yourself and me is just smoke and mirrors ! The truth is that your guild should not be named the same as a title limited to a specific few who try diligently and spend a lot of money to earn it because to be honest with you I could not differentiate the difference between the guild name and the title.
    Look at you go modredd, you're owning me, I couldn't have said it any better :P You should have started this thread instead of me, seems like you have more "weapons". Really appreciate you coming out comrade :P I agree with you 100%. You summed up everything I wanted to say in one paragraph. We'll just have to wait for the result of my report comrade. Whatever the outcome, I'll accept.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    First I must say of the Guild that the idea was ingenious, and I respect that. The only issue with the idea is that is was TOO obvious, and I feel let down that STS did not see this coming. True Legend is an amazing accomplishment, and of course one that is envied, so imitation was inevitable,. It is the same was when the Pocket Legends Shield was given to contest winners and players went and farmed like crazy to get the Kite Shield. STS did not get rid of the kite shield, but at least there was a difference.
    So, just forcing them to change the name is not going to help. It will happen again and again with variation after variation. The only real solution is to discriminate between title and guild. I think colored text is the best solution, but there has to be something better then just different brackets.
    Where were you comrade? AMEN to every word :P

PS: Ran out of thanks...but thanks :P You really put your words very well.
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-26-2012 at 10:33 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Why did u ever even make a thread about this? Worst idea ever

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I could sit here all day and talk about this subject, but i know thats what you want all this attention you desperately desire. I know you loving every bit of this. But no i wont lose sleep over this unimportant matters that you made a big deal of, i just woke up and i am log into game and enjoy my game play unlike you losing sleep over nonsense that you created.
    Last edited by TruePlayer; 07-26-2012 at 10:59 AM.

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

I could sit here all day and talk about this subject, but i know thats what you want all this attention you desperately desire. I know you loving every bit of this. But no i wont lose sleep over this unimportant matters that you a big deal of, i just woke up and i am log into game and enjoy my game play unlike you losing sleep over nonsense that you created.
    Nothing to talk about. As long as they do something make Title stand out from Guild which they should have in the first place, everyone will be happy. You would want them to do that, right? You would want to make sure your Guild is not mistaken for the title, right?

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

All in all. I will say I'm sorry. We are all a family in pocketlegends. I can't speak for others but I am sorry. I simply was upset by the idea that you put in a full fleged report when you could have easily asked the gm to change the name.

Sig made by Arexos! Buying Phantom Bow set pm meh!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

If you look at Inspect page the tittle is not under tittle but is under guild
    Name. Why would there be a mistake or any issue about it. Vampinoy is just wanting his way cause he thinks he above all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I could sit here all day and talk about this subject, but i know thats what you want all this attention you desperately desire. I know you loving every bit of this. But no i wont lose sleep over this unimportant matters that you made a big deal of, i just woke up and i am log into game and enjoy my game play unlike you losing sleep over nonsense that you created.
    I'm not going to take that bait, I know you're mad, you didn't mean that :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WarTornBird View Post
    All in all. I will say I'm sorry. We are all a family in pocketlegends. I can't speak for others but I am sorry. I simply was upset by the idea that you put in a full fleged report when you could have easily asked the gm to change the name.
    Apologies too :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Nothing to talk about. As long as they do something make Title stand out from Guild which they should have in the first place, everyone will be happy. You would want them to do that, right? You would want to make sure your Guild is not mistaken for the title, right?
    100% Agree :P