Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Most desired rare pets/ items?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    Not new players fault that they weren't around during the events like tour of Arlor and such. Or when crier, heraldic and much more was loot able.
    Look at the event where the players that made a sort of guide for new players on Youtube got a vanity similar to the award received for all those who participated in the Arlor tour forum event. They look very similar. I suggest the same thing be done regarding the vanity versions of collectibles. Also why not give every current active player the option to earn a vanity similar like the mentioned forum events.
    I'll say it again I get the hate for this, people want their value of the items to remain high, they want to keep their uniqueness. Reason I suggest a modified version of these vanities. Yes it'd be a recolor of sorts but a recolor of something that most people actually want.
    The collectibles and vanities are still available for all players. Since when is a new player suppose to get everything an OG player/collecter has ? Like I said previously, work for what you want; the vanity given to members of the community that helped by making guides were rewarded( they deserved it ). Why should any reward be given to a new player ?not just any reward but one that has similar appearance to items that are the most expensive/rare items ingame ? Does anyone else get a steel commando incident type of vibe from this idea ? Yes everyone wants the unique vanity and collectable, if most people had it simply by paying platinum/bronze tier reward it won’t be so unique anymore would it.? It’s not a secret that owners want to keep their valued items VALUED, so you don’t have to keep saying it over. Most people want it, the ones who would work for it will obtain it, those who will remain a new player and not work for it can do as they please, but do not expect to be given vanity/collectibles for not working as hard as we did for it.

I do hope Sts can give more rewards to the members of the community that help out alot in the future similar to what you have described, but a reward in it’s own uniqueness( not another recolor ).

If you want to give items away to new players, give them the recolors of the ghost vanity that is worth nothing, because they simply did nothing to earn it. Take a minute to think about how your suggestions/desires will affect other players that have earned said vanities/collectibles. *promise no salt/just feedback*

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowman Is here For This Useful Post: