never have i been so bored with so much cash, so im:
Gonna make a small confusing riddle, and whoever guesses it right gets 50k. Give me about 1-2 days and whoever is the closest to getting it, will recieve the money. You can ONLY make 1 entry, but you can edit it at any time, just make sure to tell me. Up to you and your brain on how good you are at these. Never tell your friends to make a forum account just to enter it or something...lol idk. Gonna finish up a little announcement then we'll start. Let me assure you that i catch anyone making 2 submissions for this code (riddle) will not be able to compete in any future 100k codes. You may be suprised the amount of cheating in these types of contests..
Down to business.

Never ever do people drink energy drinks before they board a plane. Going to the bathroom ON a flight is has BAD consequences. To make the best of the flight: Run in the isles of the plane, never walk, because you can see something strange. Around the wings of the plane are small projections. And dont be sure to notice what color they are! "Desert is served" says the 1st class flight attendent, while she passes out chocolate DUST. You can be suprised what you find in the middle.
Who am i!