Quote Originally Posted by Thelonearcher View Post
O I'm sorry first I was told I am sloppy suck at drawing and I couldn't draw by hand because I have an ipod touch now i found a way and want to post a picture now I'm told not to post anything is there something wrong or does it seem like everyone on forums has a grudge against me? But is the exact opposite in game-_-
Stop... take a breath..... listen to me. You cant listen to everyone. most people are jerks, especially on the internet. You dont have to listen to me either, that is your choice.

Re-read my post. Contain yourself. You are a citizen here like everyone else. Think of this place like a park. we are all here to play. some of us are playing soccer, some of us volleyball, hey some of us are just relaxing and talking about our day.

Right now you are running around the park screaming for everyone to look at your art, spilling paint all over the place. When someone tells you to shut up, its probably because you are being too loud. Go have fun, paint with all your friends! But leave a fair ammount of park for the rest of us.