PDA

View Full Version : <Trinity Knights> Official Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

ilhanna
01-28-2015, 10:12 PM
So many reasons to get excited and busy this weekend and next month!

First off, a new upcoming world event where the Upper Hauntlet is transformed with more challenges and rewards. Read what Remiem said said HERE (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?206306-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-January-28-2014):

And! Coming up tomorrow, there's extra special new world event coming your way! There will be more details announced along with tomorrow’s update. The Hauntlet is under new management and for a limited time has been transformed into The Gauntlet. This isn’t your mother’s timed run. In this particularly dangerous encounter you’ll have to face multiple world bosses to earn points and climb your way up the leaderboard to receive prizes like an event banner, tradable respec scrolls, or if you’re one of the best of the best…a Courage the Lion egg!

In other news, Kalizzaa's Tour of Arlor (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?204843-Contest-Planning-Kalizzaa-s-Tour-of-Arlor) is due to start on February 2, 12pm EST. On top of the prizes for most actively running guild, gold prizes await top scoring runners, and STS has also hinted at a present for everyone who completes all the maps assigned in the challenge.

Just check out the prizes:

PRIZE POOL
TOTAL PRIZE POOL: 30,000,000 gold + 12 Grimm Eggs NEW!
Candylicks has donated 5 million and 12 Grimm eggs to the prize pool
Thanks to a generous donation by Twoc, the prize pool has doubled to 30 million!

Top Guild of the Week by points scored: 1,000,000 gold
Weekly payouts at the end of the contest will total 4,000,000 gold

FINAL RESULT (after 4 weeks)
1st Guild: 3,000,000 gold
2nd Guild: 2,000,000 gold
3rd Guild: 1,000,000 gold

TOP SCORING PLAYER PRIZES (Weekly): NEW!
1st: 500k gold + Grimm Egg
2nd: 250k gold + Grimm Egg
3rd: 100k gold + Grimm Egg
4th - 25th: 50k gold NEW!

TOP SCORING PLAYER PRIZES (Final): NEW!
1st: 1m gold
2nd: 500k gold
3rd - 25th: 100k gold NEW!

RANDOMLY CHOSEN PLAYER PRIZES! NEW!
At the conclusion of this event, we will choose 5 players of each class (15 players total) at random based on screenshot entries.

Each of these 15 players (5 of each class) will receive 500,000 gold

Guild Prizes will be paid to the Guild Master of the winning guilds. How the Guild Master chooses to distribute the winnings is strictly up to him/her; though it would be nice to use the proceeds to fund a private contest.

THIS IS NOT FINALIZED! If anyone is willing to contribute to this prize pool, I will update this post and come up with additional prizes, but as of now, this is all I can afford to put in.

SPECIAL STS PRIZE NEW!
STS (Remiem) has told me that they will have a small surprise gift for ALL players that complete all four weekly challenges. This means, for those that successfully complete every elite map all four weeks, they will receive a little bonus for their effort at the end of this contest

And rules:

GENERAL RULES

To receive points, you must post a screenshot with all players on screen
The boss must be dead on screen and/or loot visible on screen or chatbox. If I can't find the dead boss, nor the loot in chat or on the ground, no points will be awarded.
Your guild tag must be visible. If I cannot see your guild tag, I will not award points to you since this is a guild based challenge!
Each week, I will have a catch-phrase that must be spoken and visible in the chat box. No catch-phrase, no points for anyone! Only one person needs to say the catch-phrase.
No duplicate posts - duplicated entries will be discarded.

Additional rules will be posted with each weekly contest, so please review the weekly thread (which I will link in the next post).

Concerns with Tindirin
I'm sure that you are aware there are no timers in Tindirin, so you're probably thinking how will I know if someone ran elite or normal. Well, to a point, I must trust in fair-play, but I am very well aware of the junk epic loot that drops from the elite bosses of Tindirin. If cheating is suspected, the players involved will be banned, and any points earned will be forfeited. This means you lose all points that have ever been earned for your guild. Further, I will post a section with the names of the cheaters for all to see.

Cheating will not be tolerated! This contest is designed in good will and, while I don't think it will happen, I just want the warning put out there in case there are any concerns.

So, we need to:
1. Learn and practice taking and uploading screenshots on forum;
2. Level up to 40 - 41;
3. Stock up on damage, protection, luck elixirs. Buy some ankh kits;
4. Respec for elite if necessary. Since this is a competition we want to have as many runs completed as possible. So anything that might slows us down, including wrong build that leads to low damage or inefficient skills or too many deaths, should be fixed before the event started.

I'm super excited about this and I hope all of you are too!

ilhanna
01-30-2015, 01:03 AM
The Upper Hauntlet is temporarily under new management and is now called the Gauntlet, which offers some new challenges, from an op Jarl to the deadly combo of Arachna and Krunch. There's an event leaderboard with some reward, but loot for individual runs will only start dropping on January 30. More info here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?206420-The-Hauntlet-is-Under-New-Management!-The-Gauntlet-Now-Open-for-a-Limited-Time!

Apparently, though, the new management forgot to close the back door to the Hauntlet. So I got to play around there a bit.

My rogue soloing the Gauntlet.

Azapauele
01-30-2015, 01:24 AM
The Upper Hauntlet is temporarily under new management and is now called the Gauntlet, which offers some new challenges, from an op Jarl to the deadly combo of Arachna and Krunch. There's an event leaderboard with some reward, but loot for individual runs will only start dropping on January 30. More info here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?206420-The-Hauntlet-is-Under-New-Management!-The-Gauntlet-Now-Open-for-a-Limited-Time!

Apparently, though, the new management forgot to close the back door to the Hauntlet. So I got to play around there a bit.

My rogue soloing the Gauntlet.

Thanks for info :) great job with solo :)

TW84
01-31-2015, 07:44 AM

Webbed + Long club smash red cone = Nasty combo :cower:

ilhanna
01-31-2015, 10:15 AM
Webbed + Long club smash red cone = Nasty combo :cower:

But it's perfectly soloable by rogues so long as you don't lag, Vig. Use speed+dmg or speed+crit pet (at a pinch grab McCraw). Circle and shoot keeping both bosses together for nox poison. Krunch red zone has a grace period where you can pass it and don't get clubbed. Keep at middle distance because if you stray too far from Arachna she pulls and cocoons you. And even if she throws a net you can step aside quickly. I did the above solo run in my mythic set, then tried it legendary gear (expedition potency bow, icescale potency set, frostbitten brutality ring, elondrian security amulet) with Blinky and it worked too.

ilhanna
01-31-2015, 11:39 AM
Get your weapons ready, knights! Tour of Arlor elite challenge is about to start in 24 hour. On February 2 12pm EST start running Brackenridge and Ydra elite maps and post the screenshots on this thread:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?206591-Tour-of-Arlor-Challenge-Week-1

Please read the rules carefully. Remember we are fighting for our guild, for our family. Fight hard, fight right, fight with honor.

ilhanna
01-31-2015, 03:12 PM
Guess which one is me and which is Aza.

abhi
01-31-2015, 10:34 PM
elite interguild event....
must be fun (y)

abhi
01-31-2015, 10:35 PM
right one is hanna
and left is aza

Azapauele
02-01-2015, 04:19 AM
elite interguild event....
must be fun (y)

Yep! lets show our best :3
Good luck TK!

TW84
02-01-2015, 05:52 AM
Keep at middle distance because if you stray too far from Arachna she pulls and cocoons you.

Oh, thought it was a bug that Arachna could cocoon me from very far away. *Facepalm*

And even if she throws a net you can step aside quickly

Sometimes when I'm at the opposite end of the "circle", Arachna can still cocoon me without warning!? :disillusionment:

TW84
02-01-2015, 05:58 AM
Guess which one is me and which is Aza.

The one in dead center of the screenhot is Ilhanna. Because Ilhanna took the screenshot. Clue: Look in top left corner and look at the name. :angel:

ilhanna
02-01-2015, 07:58 AM
The one in dead center of the screenhot is Ilhanna. Because Ilhanna took the screenshot. Clue: Look in top left corner and look at the name. :angel:

I was also still wearing my archon ring. *facepalm*

Starkinea
02-02-2015, 09:22 AM
Yep! lets show our best :3
Good luck TK!

We have already strated!! :P come come

Azapauele
02-03-2015, 02:43 AM
I was also still wearing my archon ring. *facepalm*
Lol it will not help, very easy to find you and without ring :) just need check rogue in center how told Alxe :)

alxe
02-03-2015, 07:41 AM
i heared my name...what did i do? D:

ilhanna
02-03-2015, 09:12 AM

So here we are on the second day of Kalizzaa's Tour of Arlor elite challenge. Good job, knights! I'm very proud of us. But the battle isn't over yet.

Week 1 of the challenge covers elite Brackenridge and Ydra. Week 2 will take us through elite Dead City and Kraken Isles. These four zones are the easiest to run. We have to take this opportunity to get as many points as possible to boost Trinity Knights on the guild standing.

Unfortunately Week 1 will be cut short, ending not on the weekend but this Wednesday, February 4. This means we cannot rely on players who only log on on weekends to help get us scores. We have to maximize efforts till Wednesday and run as often as everyone can.

So those who have run the eight maps for 100 points, keep running. If you have more than one level 40+ character in guild, complete all Brackydra elite with all of them. Then run again. Take screenshots. Post here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?206591-Tour-of-Arlor-Challenge-Week-1

Then repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

I especially urge warriors to run the eight assigned maps often because you get us 2 points per completed map. Trinity Knights rely on you, warriors. I know you won't let us down. Skysmash, windmill, split chests, and throw that axe, wreck those elite bosses for us. This is your moment.

Back into battle, knights. Don't lay your weapons down until the very last moment.

ilhanna
02-03-2015, 07:14 PM
These are some very basic ideas on how to run easy elites faster for Tour of Arlor:

1. Instead of fighting mobs group by group, pull several groups together. While one pt member hold one group's attention, another run forward and make other groups follow them to where the first group is.

2. Once you have mobs grouped together mages can drop clock (timeshift) in middle of mob, rogues can keep firing noxious bolt (for poison damage over time) and drop veil to debuff mobs and raise the dmg of everyone inside the smoke ring, while warrior can keep the enemies there with horn/windmill until all the mobs melt away.

3. Use pets that give crit to everyone like ribbit, gyrm, talon, and take turns using their arcane abilities. Critical hit delivers more damage, which means faster kills.

4. Warriors can use vengeful blood to increase their damage. Magma claymore and wild talisman str procs help as well.

5. On these easy elite maps mages can use fire, lightning, clock, ice. No need for shield and heal at all.

6. Run to boss about 75% into the map. You will have killed enough mobs (more than 50%) to make boss appear, so no need to kill every enemy.

Do you have any more tips to share so everyone can run elite faster?

ilhanna
02-05-2015, 12:24 AM
Thank you so much, everyone who took part in Week 1 of Kalizzaa's Tour of Arlor! So many runs! So many screenshots. And I checked all of the screenshots and saw us asking for parties, thanking each other for parties. Great job!

Let's use the time between now and next Monday to prepare for next week's challenge, elite Dead City and Kraken Isles. Let's plan to do it better.

Thank you again, knights, from the bottom of my heart. You have made me very, very proud.

yamonga
02-05-2015, 11:31 AM
gooooood gamee ;)

alxe
02-05-2015, 12:39 PM
Hey guys,i want to let u know that i wont be on for a while,dont know how long becuaase of my health.good luck with runs :)

Azapauele
02-06-2015, 12:06 AM
I hope all will be Okey with health, get better soon Alxe! Thanks for good luck :) u too ;)

ilhanna
02-06-2015, 03:45 AM
Hey guys,i want to letu u know that i wont be on for a while,dont know how long becuaase of my health.good luck with runs :)

Feel better soon, Alex. Or I will send a bunch of mages with Lifegiver on max to fix you. :)

ilhanna
02-06-2015, 03:48 AM

More reasons to get busy this weekend!

Bard dailies give 20 tokens. You can use tokens to buy more inventory slots so you won't have to slow down to clear inventory when farming. Tokens can also be used to buy stash slots, auction slots, pet eggs, etc.

Hauntlet gives 2 coins per run. Collect the coins to buy some really useful pets like Jack the mana refill bird and Shiloh the speed turtle.

Double chance of dragkin tooth drop in Tindirin. Farm teeth in normal and elite maps to buy Snappy egg, dragonite bar, even elite dragon chests.

Have fun farming and good luck!

TW84
02-06-2015, 08:25 PM
Feel better soon, Alex. Or I will send a bunch of mages with Lifegiver on max to fix you. :)

Or respec for extra strength stats.

Jokes aside.. Get well soon Alxe! :victorious:

Kitesic
02-07-2015, 05:55 AM
The trinity from Trinity Knights Guild are trying to bring out the tooth fairy by special dance. See have they succeded. (Spoiler alert; yeah they did.) Enjoy. ;)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oBCSiOus6Ss

ilhanna
02-07-2015, 06:09 AM
The trinity from Trinity Knights Guild are trying to bring out the tooth fairy by special dance. See have they succeded. (Spoiler alert; yeah they did.) Enjoy. ;)

I don't know which part I like best about this video: the fact that the dance worked for Xyler or Blinky providing laser effect. Great job, Kite! Thank you for choreographing, recording and sharing this. :)

alxe
02-07-2015, 06:12 AM

Gratz xy, and wow kite! Nice video ;D

ilhanna
02-07-2015, 09:39 AM
Pics shot on sea journeys taken while preparing for Week 2 of Kalizzaa's Tour of Arlor (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?204843-Contest-Planning-Kalizzaa-s-Tour-of-Arlor).

ilhanna
02-08-2015, 11:05 AM
Week 2 of Kalizzaa's Tour of Arlor (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?207669-Tour-of-Arlor-Challenge-Week-2) will start soon. The second week will take us to explore elite Dead City and elite Kraken Isles.

Contest duration: 3 days (starting February 11, 00:00 EST. See countdown here. (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150211T00&p0=179&msg=Tour+of+Arlor+-+Week+2&csz=1))

Maps to complete:

Elite Dead City

Arcanum Grounds
Arcanum Castles
Tower of Mardrom

Elite Kraken Isles

Windmoore Harbor
Grog Beach
Ancient Mariner Reef
Skull Cove
Palmrock Island
Lost Cove

To get to Palmrock Island and Lost Cove go to Dragon's Jewel, talk to Hanna Raven and click Explore:

To take part in the contest, complete each map and take a screenshot to be uploaded onto the contest thread. Only valid screenshots will get you scores.

Let's make sure all our screenshots are valid, so that each and every one of our runs, every minute we spend on map, every health and mana pot, counts.

Screenshot posting rules:
1. Screenshots are posted as reply to this post :

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?207669-Tour-of-Arlor-Challenge-Week-2

2. A valid screenshot must show the following (see example):

- All party members on screen.
- Guild title of the party members
- Boss dead body on the ground or loot listed in the chatbox
- A special word that will be revealed when Week 2 starts. The special word must be seen on chat or speech bubble for screenshot to be valid.
- Party members should spread out so their names and class (rogue, sorcerer, warrior) are clearly visible to the data collecting team.

3. Screenshots should be labeled with map name.

4. Every post should contain no more than 5 screenshots, except when the screenshots are of consecutive/chronological maps.

5. All screenshots on a post should show the same party. If there are changes in party members (when someone dc'd, got replaced, etc), screenshots of the new party should be uploaded onto a separate post.

For points 3, 4, 5, see the following example:

Mention map name. Make separate posts for different parties:

Trinity Knights
Ilhanna (rogue), Warhorseman (warrior)
Skull Cove

Palmrock Island

Trinity Knights
Ilhanna (rogue), Trearamaba (rogue)
Lost Cove

6. No duplicate screenshot. Decide and agree at the start of map who will be taking and posting screenshots.

The first time you complete all the assigned maps you get 100 points. Every map you complete after gives you 1 point if you are a rogue/mage, and 2 points if you are a warrior.

Let me know if you have any questions. Use guild chat and Line group to coordinate runs. Get ready to take elite Dead City and Kraken Isles by the storm, knights!

ilhanna
02-09-2015, 02:10 AM
Klaas stepped out to lunch and left me to watch his shoppe.

Now where did he put the Singe eggs...

Azapauele
02-09-2015, 06:23 AM

Lol give me good egg sis :3

alxe
02-09-2015, 01:42 PM

Hanna....u did ask if u can take 1 right? :D

Kitesic
02-09-2015, 03:29 PM
LOL hahaha Hanna always finds herself in some rare situations. Hehe check out Klaas'es little hut. Maybe he hides the Singe egg in there. ;)

TW84
02-09-2015, 04:01 PM

Make a warrior named Klaas or similar, stand there, and see how many people come click on you..
And maybe give them some comments along the way :wink:

ilhanna
02-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Greetings, Knights.

Results of Week 1 of Tour of Arlor have been announced. I'm very proud to see that Trinity Knights are represented by three warriors on the top 25 runners of last week. So thank you Bryceldri, Killerxyler and Warhorseman!

Read full results of Week 1 here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?206591-Tour-of-Arlor-Challenge-Week-1&p=2030616&viewfull=1#post2030616).

Week 2 of Tour of Arlor will start on February 11, 00:00 EST. See countdown here. (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150211T00&p0=179&msg=Tour+of+Arlor+-+Week+2&csz=1)

You can organize runs on guild chat and Line group. As usual, if you don't have forum account you can pm me your screenshots on Line group and I'll upload them. But make sure the screenshots meet all the criteria. Click to read the screenshot guideline and see screenshot samples. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?166438-lt-Trinity-Knights-gt-Official-Thread&p=2042694#post2042694)

You know I always want to see Trinity Knights name shine, but I cannot do this on my own. Like last week, it will take all the mages, rogues and warriors in the guild to make this event fun. So let's do this for the guild, for our friends and family, for us.

Suit up, knights. To the battlefields!

Xorrior
02-10-2015, 04:45 AM
Respect to all Trinity Knights. You guys ran hard!

Azapauele
02-10-2015, 05:26 AM
Respect to all Trinity Knights. You guys ran hard!

Thank you :) Gratz with 1 place week 1 results and good luck in next week 2!

ilhanna
02-16-2015, 12:48 PM

STS recently introduced the reinforced gem, a rare drop in Arena Master Chest. You get the chest after killing four bosses in a row at the Planar Arena. To access the Planar Arena, go to Kraag and talk to Hox near Katrina's stash wagon.

The Arena Master Chest cannot be stashed or traded so just open every one you get. The reinforced gem is like regular blood, fire and glacial gem, but comes with bonus armor that will be useful for warrior, rogue and mage alike.

See the pics for stats given by the reinforced gems from Arena Master Chest.

Here is a post by Haligali about reinforced gem stats for every level:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?210511-Guide-Reinforced-Gem-stats-and-comparison

Planar Arena is a hard elite zone. You will need to have the necessary stats, gear and pet to be able to survive and reach your goal of killing four bosses and getting the Arena Master Chest (and if you're lucky, Planar Pendant Recipe). You also need to have ankhs ready.

For basic elite build/gear/pet please check the guide here:

http://tinyurl.com/TKofficial

For rogues and mages, also read this useful observation from Goodsyntax on how to fight various arena bosses:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?176102-Planar-Arena-for-Mage&p=1830324&viewfull=1#post1830324

For warriors, read this guide by Jirikjurasek on how to tank the different arena bosses in different environments:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?190598-Guide-Planar-Content

The developers recently posted that they have only moved from planning to implementation for the next expansion, Rage of Ren'gol. It seems we might have to wait a bit longer for it.

In the meantime we have the upcoming Valentine's event and week 3 and 4 of Kalizaa's Tour of Arlor which will take us to harder and harder elite zones. I hope by the end we will all be tough enough to farm these super challenging areas, including the Planar Arena.

As always, good luck and have fun, Knights!

Ilhanna

ilhanna
02-17-2015, 09:28 PM
Results for Week 2 of Tour of Arlor (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?207669-Tour-of-Arlor-Challenge-Week-2&p=2041139#post2041139) have been announced. Congratulations warriors Killerxyler (#5), Warhorseman (#9), Bryceldri (#11) and Kitesic (#13) for making it to the top 25 runners of last week.

Thank you also for everyone who ran elite Dead City and Kraken Isles last week, for representing Trinity Knights in this interguild challenge. Thanks to all your hard work, we finished #4 in Week 2 guild standing.

Week 3 of Tour of Arlor (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?210755) will take us to elite Nordr and Shuyal. Nordr will test the endurance of our warriors, while Shuyal will require our mages and rogues to deal that massive, killing damage fast.

Maps to cover: all elite Nordr and Shuyal
Event duration: 4 days
Starting time: Thursday, February 19 midnight EST. Click here for countdown. (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150219T00&p0=179&msg=Tour+of+Arlor+-+Week+3&csz=1)

Going solo is no longer an option. Party up. If you are not on guild Line group already, please install the app and let me know your Line ID so I can invite you to the group. That way, we can coordinate runs even when some of us are offline.

Don't forget to follow the screenshot upload guide (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?166438-lt-Trinity-Knights-gt-Official-Thread&p=2042694#post2042694).

If you don't know how to, take a look at this guide on how to take screenshots. (http:// http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?149380-How-to-take-screenshots-and-how-to-upload-pics-from-any-device-Guide)

To motivate you, here is the sneak peek of the vanities that will be awarded to everyone who completes the challenge evey week.

Buckle up your armor, knights. We will march on.

GoodSyntax
02-17-2015, 10:38 PM
Congratulations on another fine week Knights!

You men and women are hanging tough against the large, elite-focused, guilds, and you should be proud of what you have accomplished thus far!

I am sure I will see another strong showing from you all in Week 3, and I hope to see many of you proudly wearing the first end game elite vanity ever awarded by STS!

Best of luck! Thank you for participating and thanks for all the support that you have given me!

Go Knights!

<3 Kalizzaa

ilhanna
02-19-2015, 01:53 AM
Congratulations on another fine week Knights!

You men and women are hanging tough against the large, elite-focused, guilds, and you should be proud of what you have accomplished thus far!

I am sure I will see another strong showing from you all in Week 3, and I hope to see many of you proudly wearing the first end game elite vanity ever awarded by STS!

Best of luck! Thank you for participating and thanks for all the support that you have given me!

Go Knights!

<3 Kalizzaa

Thank you, Kalizzaa. It's an honor to have you visit our barracks. :)

We will need all the luck we can get in Week 3, but we will do our utmost best. Thank you so much again for starting and organizing Tour of Arlor. It has brought fresh new blood and excitement to elite. ;)

Candylicks
02-20-2015, 11:12 AM
Greetings from <Enigmatic>

We would like to see if you are interested in partnering up with us for Weeks 3 and 4? If any of you would like to join full runs through the maps please message us in the game and we will do it!

Candykissed, Xorrior, Fadedtwo, Visiting, Idealarc, Littetipsy, Sakurahb, Skippleggday, Changedname, Dreebacid, Ermagawsh (or anyone you see with an Enigmatic tag)

Try any of these names first.

Also, we have designated the Kelys tavern as a meeting spot if you need a party as well. Spread the word!!!

Guilds helping each other is what the contest is about.

GoodSyntax
02-20-2015, 11:54 AM
<Elite Runners> will be happy to help as well!

Sakurahb
02-20-2015, 12:15 PM
Yes,Enigmatic will be happy to run wit you guys! On the days of contest we will be going to the Kelys tavern and we can make some runs together :)

Xorrior
02-20-2015, 02:00 PM
You guys impressed us so much, you guys ran hard in week 1 and 2. I don't know you guys much but you got my respect.

Leambow
02-20-2015, 03:32 PM
XD 3 guilds uniting to achieve victory

Xorrior
02-20-2015, 05:21 PM
You need to do all ten maps in week 3 for vanity. Hit us up quick before week 3 closes!

Officers of Enigmatic will help you guys, time is of the essence!

TW84
02-20-2015, 06:40 PM
Thanks for showing TK some support!

But no sweat guys. There's still a bit above 53 hours left of week 3.
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150222T235959&p0=179&msg=Tour+of+Arlor+-+Week+3+Finish&csz=1

I cannot win anything more than points for my guild, but I know what tomorrow brings for me. :livid: Knights, represent! :victorious: :angel:

ilhanna
02-21-2015, 02:29 AM
Thank you Candy, Kali, Sakura and Xorrior. This is a welcome offer. It's been shared on our Line group. I hope we can do some runs together.

Visiting
02-21-2015, 04:33 AM
Ahoy TK! If you're looking for runs just PM/Friend me in game (Inotrich/Visiting) and I'll set you up for some runs! Let's keep them points coming in for both guilds :)

Blue Cheekster
02-23-2015, 02:58 AM
Look! Look what I've got!

Big thanks to Warhorseman, Vigulfric, Acksunum, Demetrus and Tomahawk for all the great runs last night. You guys made it look easy. Thank you, knights!

Azapauele
02-23-2015, 05:50 AM

Big thanks to Warhorseman, Vigulfric, Acksunum, Demetrus and Tomahawk for all the great runs last night. You guys made it look easy. Thank you, knights!

Gratz Dim! Great job!!!

Azapauele
02-23-2015, 05:56 AM
Want to tell knights THANKS for week 3! You all did your best, great work! Thanks family for help each other with maps ^_^ and THANKS other guilds and ppl who helped our ppl with elite maps :)

Sakurahb
02-23-2015, 07:19 AM

That's exactly what the contest is about!! To help players getting all their aps and playing with friends . GRATS!! :)

Starkinea
02-23-2015, 08:36 AM

Gratz!! Great job :))
Good luck in week 4!!

Azapauele
02-23-2015, 11:02 AM
Good luck for all in week 4! :)

ilhanna
02-23-2015, 11:15 AM
Greetings, Knights.

Week 3 of Tour of Arlor: Nordr and Shuyal has ended. While tallying of points is yet unfinished, I wish to thank all of you who run these difficult elite zones last week. We might have started a little slow, but I am proud to see that we did not we give up. As I have said on Line chat, our gear might be legendary, or at best mythic; you can count the number of arcane pet in our screenshots with the fingers of one hand; at times we finished a map two to five times longer than maxed-gear pros in the contest, making parties hard to come by; some of us dc'd over and over and were forced to redo these punishing maps over and over. But none of these stopped us. You, my knights, humbled me with your tenacity. Respect to you, from the bottom of my heart.

I ran with many of you and I know a lot of us won new achievements and got Valkin and Grave last week. I know we also looted some nice things last week, like Azakauke's archon ring from the Shuyal mobs. Congratulations!

I hope that now we have run these maps over and over, and completed them too, next time a guildie asks for help with Nordr and Shuyal achievements, it won't be hard to get a party started. We have some experienced runners in the house now. :)

If there are lessons to learn from Week 3, I think they are:

1. The better your build and skill set are, the more efficient and less deadly your runs are. If mages run with their crowd control skills perfectly timed and rotated; if rogues can deal massive damage and support the party with shadow veil; if warriors can keep aggro over the insane mobs (spiders, shadowmancers, pigs, wolves) and heal at the right moment, a run can go easier, faster, safer and you can save, pots and elixirs.

Look at the build guide on the first page of this thread and talk to me in game/line chat/forum/facebook if you need help with build.

2. You can run a map faster if you know how how many mobs you need to kill to spawn boss, and where you can stop killing and start running to boss. But running to boss takes skills and practice and teamwork, or you will end up with half the party unable to join you at boss. Again build is crucial, as well as pet choice.

The upcoming last week of Tour of Arlor will take us to Tindirin and Planar Tombs. We're lucky we have a chance to farm ankhs now from bosses in Arlor. Stock up a lot of ankhs and protection and damage elixirs. Get yourself a stun pet (Kelvin or George).

When the ankh weekend ends we will get a new game client and possibly the love crafting event. Get a much needed break, knights. We will soon be off to the final battle.

GoodSyntax
02-23-2015, 11:39 AM
Good work this week Knights!

For Week 4 of the tour, I would encourage you to reach across guilds and look to Elite Runners and Enigmatic to fill out parties.

Whenever I was able to log on this weekend, I tried to spend time at the Tavern in Kelys, hoping to find a few of you there. I will continue to do the same for Week 4.

You would be amazed at how efficiently experienced runners can run the Week 4 maps.

Case in point, a new to cap Warrior PM'ed me and asked me to help run all Planar Tombs with him. I joined the PUG he was in, and at the boss, none of the players used a stun pet, so there were the fire cannons everywhere. Two of the PUG players kept dying and restarting, so they were effectively useless in the boss fight. Ultimately, after 20 minutes of trying (and several boss resets) we couldn't finish the map, so I invited this tank to a private party, invited another rogue friend and in just over 30 minutes, our trio cleared all three tombs.

Sometimes, having people in party that know which pets to use, what strategies to employ and have the correct builds will turn difficult maps into an easy ones.

Some of the best strategies I have, I learned from others. Take advantage of this opportunity to collaborate - you will be better runners for the experience!

Serancha
02-23-2015, 05:11 PM
I would like to commend this guild on your exceptional efforts in the Kali contest also.

These elites can be very difficult sometimes for those who aren't experienced in the techniques that a lot of us old-timers grew up with. I find it heartwarming that your family has the perseverance and determination to push through and succeed. A lot of people would (and did) give up, but the Knights keep on pushing through. Getting that many AP's at once is also such a fun experience.

You have gained my utmost respect, and if Pheonix can offer our experience to answer any questions on techniques or help out with runs, you only have to ask.

Isian
02-23-2015, 07:10 PM
Dear Knights,

What a tough week! Week 3 is probably the hardest and the most important week in the whole event to you. Congratulations for pulling out such fantastic record! I'm glad to join some of your journeys in this week. Hope I still have the chance to run with you in the week 4. That been said, as the matter of fact, my long holiday vacation is now over, I might not be such free like I was in week 3. But still, let's run together if we have the chance!

Wish you the best luck!!!

Azapauele
02-24-2015, 01:54 AM
Dear Knights,

What a tough week! Week 3 is probably the hardest and the most important week in the whole event to you. Congratulations for pulling out such fantastic record! I'm glad to join some of your journeys in this week. Hope I still have the chance to run with you in the week 4. That been said, as the matter of fact, my long holiday vacation is now over, I might not be such free like I was in week 3. But still, let's run together if we have the chance!

Thank u Isi for great help ^_^ Were very good ran with you! Good luck in week 4 ;) will be waiting meet in week 4 -_^

ilhanna
02-24-2015, 05:14 AM
I would like to commend this guild on your exceptional efforts in the Kali contest also.

These elites can be very difficult sometimes for those who aren't experienced in the techniques that a lot of us old-timers grew up with. I find it heartwarming that your family has the perseverance and determination to push through and succeed. A lot of people would (and did) give up, but the Knights keep on pushing through. Getting that many AP's at once is also such a fun experience.

You have gained my utmost respect, and if Pheonix can offer our experience to answer any questions on techniques or help out with runs, you only have to ask.

Thank you, Serancha. Nothing makes me happier than to see the knights' hard work winning them recognition.

And assistance of any kind from Pheonix would be very valuable. Thank you so much for the offer.

ilhanna
02-24-2015, 05:29 AM
Good work this week Knights!

For Week 4 of the tour, I would encourage you to reach across guilds and look to Elite Runners and Enigmatic to fill out parties.

Whenever I was able to log on this weekend, I tried to spend time at the Tavern in Kelys, hoping to find a few of you there. I will continue to do the same for Week 4.

You would be amazed at how efficiently experienced runners can run the Week 4 maps.

Case in point, a new to cap Warrior PM'ed me and asked me to help run all Planar Tombs with him. I joined the PUG he was in, and at the boss, none of the players used a stun pet, so there were the fire cannons everywhere. Two of the PUG players kept dying and restarting, so they were effectively useless in the boss fight. Ultimately, after 20 minutes of trying (and several boss resets) we couldn't finish the map, so I invited this tank to a private party, invited another rogue friend and in just over 30 minutes, our trio cleared all three tombs.

Sometimes, having people in party that know which pets to use, what strategies to employ and have the correct builds will turn difficult maps into an easy ones.

Some of the best strategies I have, I learned from others. Take advantage of this opportunity to collaborate - you will be better runners for the experience!

Hear that, knights? Don't miss this opportunity to run with more experienced players.

Thank you, Kali, for this offer.

And knights, when you have the chance to work with experienced runners, remember to:

1. Come prepared. Be sure you have pots, ankhs, elixirs if necessary, and some gold just in case you need to buy more pots or feed your active pets.

2. Observe, learn. Do your best to follow instructions or pointers given to you. Remember the techniques and tactics used, where to park, where to run, etc.

3. Thank your party for the runs.

Remember to wear Trinity Knights guild title with pride.

ilhanna
02-24-2015, 05:36 AM
Dear Knights,

Thank you for helping us so much on Week 3, Isian. And of course you have to run with us again this week, you're an honorary knight. I won't let you get off that easily. :P

alxe
02-24-2015, 10:07 AM
good job my life! keep bringing things so i cant do runs -_- first week i had exams..2nd week sick 3rd moving and 4th who knows maybe an earth quake happen.. lol

Clickbangboom
02-24-2015, 11:33 AM
Hello fellow Knights.
Nice work on week 3 of the tour! You all did great!
I am a little disappointed in myself as I did not complete week 3 but real life beckoned. I hope to be back for week 4 and I looked forward to running with you all! It has been a fun contest and I have really gotten to know many more of you through it!
See you all In Game!

Boom

ilhanna
02-24-2015, 02:46 PM
10. Because after surviving elite Nordr and Shuyal on Week 3 of Tour of Arlor, elite Tindirin is a walk in the park. And mobs in Planar Tombs are elite Shuyal mobs on steroid. We've dealt with them before, no big deal.

9. Also because Eminem said so.

http://youtu.be/j5-yKhDd64s

8. There are achievements and titles you can win on these maps. Admit it, you want them too. :)

7. Kelvin can stun the scariest of bosses.

6. There are excellent guides on how to run in elite Tindirin. Check these out:
For warriors:
Ishxmeet's guide to tanking elite Tindirin (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?167194-Guide-Easiest-and-Efficient-way-to-Farm-in-Elite-Tindrin!!!)
Jirikjurasek's guide on how warriors should best use their skills in elite Tindirin. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?159409-Elite-Tindrin-Bosses-Tanking)

For rogues: (yes, these are solo guides, but helpful as well in party situations)
Kalizzaa's guide for soloing elite. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?147373-Elite-Chronicles-Solo-Adventures-in-the-Elite-Maps-of-Arlor) Scroll down for Tindirin and Planar Tomb.

5. You can loot these goodies.

Elite Tindirin:

Mobs
Archon rings
Bosses

Elite golden dragonscale chest
Magma daggers (Wilds); staff (Jagged Trail); sword (Caves of Tarewa)
Parchment for Nekro recipe quest (drops from elite Arachna and Rendtail)
Dragkin tooth (drops more often from elite Tindirin bosses)

Planar Tombs:

Mobs:

Vial of Undead Ectoplasm (ingredient for crafting Nekro egg)
Planar essence (ingredient for crafting Ancient Planar Mythic Pendant)

Bosses:

Planar weapons (rogue daggers in T1, mage staff in T2, warrior club in T3)
Elite Planar chest
Fragments (can be collected to buy items from Planar vendor Mercier. Items you can buy include Breeze egg)

4. Because knowing how to run these maps--the pull, park, run, boss kill strategies--will help us farm better there. I hope by the end of this week we can call out for parties for elite Tindirin and Tomb farming runs, and hands will be raised.

3. Because these maps are the challenge maps for Week 4 of Kalizzaa's Tour of Arlor. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?212076-Tour-of-Arlor-Challenge-Week-4) And we want those vanities, preciousss, yes we do.

2. Because I'm giving away some Kelvin and George eggs and ankh kits for this week's runners. Get ready for quizzes, knights!

1. Because we are the Trinity Knights. When faced with seemingly unsurmountable challenge, we don't back down and say we can't. We say "I'll do my best" and do just that.

Best of luck in Week 4, knights.

tomahawwk
02-24-2015, 04:20 PM
This.

I hope by the end of this week we can call out for parties for elite Tindirin and Tomb farming runs, and hands will be raised.
Oh yeah and this too ;)

1. Because we are the Trinity Knights. When faced with seemingly unsurmountable challenge, we don't back down and say we can't. We say "I'll do my best" and do just that.

Kitesic
02-24-2015, 04:44 PM
I'll do my best !

Azapauele
02-25-2015, 01:45 AM
Yea! Let's do it! We will help each other knights ^_^ and all will do it!

hvin1619
02-25-2015, 10:25 AM
Come on knights

hvin1619
02-25-2015, 10:29 AM
How so you post photos??

DOKUGAAN

alxe
02-25-2015, 10:40 AM
How so you post photos??

DOKUGAAN
Well if you're on pc its a small photo in the top of the post text and if ur on phone its a small camera :D

Clickbangboom
02-25-2015, 11:46 AM
How so you post photos??

DOKUGAAN

Check this http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?149380-How-to-take-screenshots-and-how-to-upload-pics-from-any-device-Guide

alxe
02-25-2015, 12:14 PM
whats those numbers?..

GoodSyntax
02-25-2015, 12:25 PM
Spam bot starting a new account -.-

alxe
02-25-2015, 12:26 PM
Ah...so is this new update in AL too big or something? Spent 20 min on it then it stoped and started updating again :/

Kitesic
02-27-2015, 07:02 AM
Azapauele, thank you for the locked present, if it wasnt for you I wouldn't have maridos like I do now. Thank you.
(p.s. I also made this post because I need 10 posts minimum to make a thread, so I can sell him ;) )

TW84
02-27-2015, 12:39 PM
Azapauele, thank you for the locked present, if it wasnt for you I wouldn't have maridos like I do now. Thank you.
(p.s. I also made this post because I need 10 posts minimum to make a thread, so I can sell him ;) )

Wohoo! Nice, gratz!

alxe
02-27-2015, 05:34 PM
Aza ftw..lol gratz kite!

Azapauele
02-27-2015, 06:11 PM

Gratz ^_^ happy that can help u, wish u sell it and buy what u want, that your dream come in true :3

Kitesic
02-27-2015, 06:16 PM
:3 :3 :3 Aza I give you all the hamsters in the world :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Azapauele
02-28-2015, 01:53 AM
Owwwww :3

ilhanna
03-02-2015, 08:21 AM
Week 4 of Kalizzaa's Tour of Arlor (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?204843-Contest-Planning-Kalizzaa-s-Tour-of-Arlor)was closed six hours ago as I wrote this post. In a matter of days when the score tallies are finalized, this month-long elite competition for both guilds and players will be over.

Over the past four weeks we have run all elite maps in Arlor, from the easiest to the hardest. I think one of the many lessons we can learn last February is that nothing is impossible.

Can I run elite when my gear is legendary?? Yes, you can. Many of us ran using legendary gear and made it through the toughest maps.

Can I run elite when my party only has two/three people in it or has no mage/rogue/warrior? Yes, you can. You only need to adjust the strategy.

Can I run elite when I have little experience? Yes, you can. Scour the 'Net for videos, study elite guide, and more importantly go on that map and run it. We did it before the start of every week and I believe it all paid off.

Can I run elite when I don't have much time in game? Yes, you can. Our run time are within average for the most part. If you have only half to an hour time to play every day, you can still run a map or two of even the hardest elite maps.

Can I run elite when I don't belong to a guild specializing in elite runs? Yes, you can. Because you are in Trinity Knights, a guild that against all odds managed to stay at the top 5 overall position during the month long elite marathon.

Tour of Arlor may be over, but I hope we will continue to run elite, for achievements, for loot farming, for fun. I hope to continue seeing these kinds of line on gc: "Two slots dps for t3"; "One slot elite wilds, warrior preferred". After all you had fetched up with every elite boss up to Taurus the Hammer, and beat them. You can do it again. And again. And again. There is nothing to be afraid of.

The elite zones are where we prove ourselves at cap level. All the time we spent leveling up and farming for gear shouldn't end up merely in Brackenridge. It's during elite runs that our skills, tactical knowledge and teamwork are put to the test.

I don't have medals and trophies to give, although I have some small gifts to give at the end of the event for top 5 runners of every week. But my heartfelt thanks go to the following knights for taking part in Tour of Arlor:

Co-GM Captainwink.

Officers. Acksunum; Azapauele and her alts; Ehekutiva; Gurukay and his alts; Harrytwotter; Killerxyler; Lynnsmith; Soraleah; Ucaseazi and his mage; Vigulfr and his alts (thank you so much, Vig, especially for rallying so valiantly for our guild even when you missed Week 1).

Rogues. Alxesandra, Aquatika, Azakauke, Carlysa, Cyclar, Dashingpiggy, Dkninja, Franielcadz, Freiiehir, Hnoss, Kreosakrebas, Spycatcher, Trearamaba, Trizalanna, Xlansix, Xynotxx.

Sorcerers. Alxesanderrr, Bluzzdemonic, Bryceldir, Deathhorseman, Demetrus, Dimplezz, Dokugaan, Judgmentz, Karotkarotpi, Leabafreil, Osayenicaz, Rockwizard, Tomahawwk, Traanekral.

Warriors. Thank you for the 2 point runs, Trinity Knights tanks. Bryceldri, Charlesberg, Johanknudsen, Kitesic, Osaystank, Parolee, Skioraval, Warhorseman, Xxxboom.

Congratulations on achievements, Konga, Grave, Valkin, loot, and for those hardy ones who completed all four weeks challenges, the special Tour of Arlor vanity.

Your hard work, unity, and determination bring honor and recognition to Trinity Knights. Thank you.

Candylicks
03-02-2015, 08:25 AM
Congrats to everyone in Trinity Knights who completed the Tour of Arlor!

Well wishes from your friends at <Enigmatic>

Kitesic
03-02-2015, 09:40 AM
Thank you Hanna and thank you Candylicks for kind words of apprechiation, also thanks to all other officers and guildmasters of our friendly guilds for support after every week... Sincere wishes ;)

Clickbangboom
03-02-2015, 02:20 PM
One of many reason I like being apart of this guild!

Most people would probably look at this ss and say something like "wow, it took you 50 min to do that run?...noobs!" But to me this is what this guild is about, yes it took a long time for this run, but this was my first elite rockhorn summit run and I am so grateful for Officers like Azapuelary who took the time to show me how to run the map and do things like park the mobs. And for the patience everyone showed throughout the run and sticking it through till the end! Things like this are what make this guild great!
So I just want to give a special thank you to Azapuelary. You showed me lots on this run and showed us all how to effectively kill rendtail!
And thank you to Dk and Leabafriel for being so patient through the long run!

Serancha
03-02-2015, 02:29 PM
So impressed with the enthusiasm and sheer guts this guild has shown under the leadership of what is clearly an outstanding GM. The fact that it took 50 minutes to do that run (above) and nobody gave up is awesome.

When I first took over as GM of Pheonix almost 2 years ago, and ran our first pve contests, it took some of our members 30-40 minutes to run Oltgar Keep. Now those same people can do most elite maps in under 10 minutes. So stick with it, and stay active. You will all continue to improve and as you do, the satisfaction of seeing yourselves and each other achieve new and amazing things is a feeling like no other.

TW84
03-02-2015, 05:25 PM
outstanding GM.

+1

And outstanding guildmates :encouragement: :victorious:

Ecxx
03-02-2015, 10:55 PM
Hello, Ilhanna and all recruiting officers,
I am wondering if Trinity Knights is on recruiting now and I would like to join.
I am a Lv31 Rogue and trying hard to level up now.
Found this Guild very warm and friendly, and it will be my honor to be able to join this family.
Thanks!
Ecxx

Azapauele
03-02-2015, 11:52 PM
Gratz everyone with end tour of Arlor! It was great work for everyone, I want to tell thanks u so much! thanks Candylicks for good words, thanks for all ppl and guilds which helped our knights with elite maps :) that was awesome ^_^ We did it! -_^

Azapauele
03-02-2015, 11:57 PM

Most people would probably look at this ss and say something like "wow, it took you 50 min to do that run?...noobs!" But to me this is what this guild is about, yes it took a long time for this run, but this was my first elite rockhorn summit run and I am so grateful for Officers like Azapuelary who took the time to show me how to run the map and do things like park the mobs. And for the patience everyone showed throughout the run and sticking it through till the end! Things like this are what make this guild great!
So I just want to give a special thank you to Azapuelary. You showed me lots on this run and showed us all how to effectively kill rendtail!

Thanks for kind words, all maps have his secrets :) I am happy that now u know it. Don't care how much it took, bec were great team :) thanks boom, Dkn and Leab for this run! Gratz with achiv -_^ great job! Pro(lol)!

ilhanna
03-03-2015, 04:19 AM
Hello, Ilhanna and all recruiting officers,
I am wondering if Trinity Knights is on recruiting now and I would like to join.
I am a Lv31 Rogue and trying hard to level up now.
Found this Guild very warm and friendly, and it will be my honor to be able to join this family.
Thanks!
Ecxx

Hello Ecxx, Trinity Knights is currently recruiting lvl 30 up so you fit the bill. Let me know your in game name and shoot me a friend request so I can invite you.

Ecxx
03-03-2015, 04:56 AM
Hello Ecxx, Trinity Knights is currently recruiting lvl 30 up so you fit the bill. Let me know your in game name and shoot me a friend request so I can invite you.

Thanks Master! My game ID is also Ecxx.
Happy to join, and hello to everyone!!

Azapauele
03-03-2015, 05:09 AM

Welcome :) hello -_^

Bryceldri
03-03-2015, 06:24 AM
Welcome to the guild, ecxx! We're glad to have you :)

alxe
03-03-2015, 07:13 AM
Welcome ecxx! Hope u have a wonderful time.

hvin1619
03-03-2015, 07:46 AM
Welcome Ecxx

DOKUGAAN

Masked
03-03-2015, 02:31 PM

This is whats its all about, taking the time to teach,learn and apply it to teamwork :) Excellent job!

TW84
03-03-2015, 05:11 PM

Hello and welcome, Knight!

ilhanna
03-04-2015, 04:51 AM

Standing in for Milla as she goes on a date with Algernon. Be home by 11pm, Milla, or I won't be responsible for vanities getting rumpled and eggs broken and whatnot.

alxe
03-04-2015, 05:56 AM

Standing in for Milla as she goes on a date with Algernon. Be home by 11pm, Milla, or I won't be responsible for vanities getting rumpled and eggs broken and whatnot.
Aww they'll make a nice couple <3

Dont worry hanna i'll stand in gh all day so u dont stay alone :) get rdy for spam! >:D

Aziiii
03-04-2015, 06:53 AM
nice work on Kaliza runs guys :) gj

ilhanna
03-04-2015, 07:17 AM
nice work on Kaliza runs guys :) gj

Thank you so much. :)

I'm exceedingly proud of the knights.

alxe
03-04-2015, 08:36 AM
so i was waiting for my net to actully come and noticed something with the heros (mage,rogue,warrrior) look got something weird in thier belts

this( heeeeey im not into the photo edit thing i did this with paint... lol)

each1 got a defrint symbol on thier belt does this mean anything in your opnion? or im just being extra curiuous like alwayse

ilhanna
03-04-2015, 11:17 AM
The elite contest Kalizzaa's Tour of Arlor (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?204843-Contest-Planning-Kalizzaa-s-Tour-of-Arlor) had ended last Monday. It was a massive undertaking involving 909 players from 70 guilds, who completed over 32,000 runs on elite maps over the course of one month.

Last January, when I spoke about TK participating in the contest, I did not set any expectation. For me, so long as some knights ran elite to represent our guild, it was enough. I figured we might as well help some newly capped members get their achievements, and that was it.

I certainly wasn't expecting that we would be on the top 5 position overall, after three consecutive weeks of holding #4 on the weekly guild rankings.

This is where we are then, at the end of the event:

Look at that number. 17076 points. Considering that rogues and mages got only 1 point per completed run, warriors 2 points, that accumulated score represented a huge number of runs. That was time, energy, pots, elixirs, ankhs, sweat, tears and blood spent on increasingly harder elite maps. Many of us did not have a lot of elite experience, top gear, fancy pets, even time to run. But we had each other and somehow the knights made those runs happen, those points gained.

I have no more word to say. I bow to you, knights, with deep respect and admiration.

This is the overall 20 top scorers, and I am immensely proud to see three Trinity Knights warriors: Killerxyler, Warhorseman, and Bryceldri in it. Well done, warriors! Congratulations!

Congratulations also go to the 21 knights who completed all challenge maps every week and will receive the special event vanity.

Azakauke, Azapauele, Azapaueller, Azapaulary, Bryceldir, Bryceldri, Deathhorseman, Dimplezz, Dkninja, Gurukay, Killerxyler, Kitesic, Kreosakrebas, Spycatcher, Tomahawwk, Trearamaba, Trinitykniqht, Warhorseman

Wear those vanity proudly. You earned it.

I wish I could give everyone a token of appreciation for participating in the contest. As it is, I can only give some small gifts to the top 5 runners of every week:

Week 1
1. Warhorseman 100,000 gold
2. Killerxyler 75,000 gold
3. Bryceldri 50,000 gold
4. Crissvlaxos 25,000 gold
5. Barrayaran 25,0000 gold*

* But since Barra is my alt, I'm giving the prize to the next warrior on the guild top 25 runners list for that week, Azapaueller.

Week 2
1. Killerxyler 100,000 gold
2. Warhorseman 75,000 gold
3. Bryceldri 50,000 gold
4. Kitesic 25,000 gold
5. Barrayaran 25,0000 gold*

* But since Barra is my alt, I'm giving the prize to the next warrior on the guild top 25 runners list for that week, Azapaueller.

Week 3
1. Warhorseman 150,000 gold
2. Killerxyler 100,000 gold
3. Gurukay 75,000 gold
4. Ilhanna 50,000 gold*
5. Barrayaran 50,000 gold**

* Goes to the next rogue on the guild top 25 runners list for that week, Kreosakrebas.
** Goes to the next warrior on the guild top 25 runners list of that week, Bryceldri.

Week 4
1. Killerxyler 200,000 gold and a Dovabear egg
2. Kitesic 150,000 gold
3. Warhorseman 100,000 gold
4. Gurukay 75,000 gold
5. Vigulfr 75,000 gold

Thank you officers Azapauele and Sleepyorg for chipping in for the prize pool.

The contest may have been over, but, knights, we shouldn't stop running elite. That would be like going to war and getting awarded for valor, only to fade away and be forgotten. The whole of Arlor had noticed what we are capable of when we want something badly enough and when we work with each other. That shouldn't change after the event.

I want to see you start an elite run and ask on gc and Line chat for interested parties.

I want to see you run maps often enough that you know which mobs to kill, which to skip, what skills or pet to use, so that you no longer need any instruction or pointer.

I want to see you developing skills in elite so that when something happens out of plan, instead of panicking, you can adjust and adapt, for example when parked mobs come loose, when you find Krom surrounded by clingy mobs, when your warrior dc mid-run, etc.

I want you to keep breaking your own personal record on every elite map, running faster and faster as you get better and more skilled.

I want you to yell on gc that you loot egg/gear/golden chest/tooth/parchment on an elite map.

I want you to run elite, knights, over and over, the way we all had done last February.

I believe we can all do that.

See you on an elite map.

Kitesic
03-04-2015, 12:19 PM
Congratulations to all my guildmates, the ones who got the vanity by completing every map, and to ones that participated but havent managed to get it by various reasons. As Hanna, I am very proud that you all overcame my ecspectations, which I had, and which you have beaten. Massive thanks to Kalizzaa and his team on organizing,planing, and making this event work. Also thanks to all of those knights who offered to help in some very difficult maps which they had already finished, just to help. That makes it a privilege to be a Trinity Knight. Also I want to thank again to nomerous officers and guild masters on their kind words of support, apprechiation and motivation towards us to keep on going. And thanks to all our officers for doing everything they do a day after a day. And most of all thank you Hanna for being a master one can only imagine and wish for. Sincere wishes.

Clickbangboom
03-04-2015, 10:18 PM
Congrats fellow Knights and a job well done on the tour!

Blue Cheekster
03-05-2015, 11:54 AM
Look guys, a ghost!

alxe
03-05-2015, 02:25 PM
Look guys, a ghost!

Oh wow...

Ecxx
03-06-2015, 01:27 AM
The elite contest Kalizzaa's Tour of Arlor (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?204843-Contest-Planning-Kalizzaa-s-Tour-of-Arlor) had ended last Monday. It was a massive undertaking involving 909 players from 70 guilds, who completed over 32,000 runs on elite maps over the course of one month..........

Proud of this guild.
Wish i can join elite run together ASAP!

Ecxx
03-06-2015, 01:31 AM
Proud of this guild.

Azapauele
03-06-2015, 10:30 AM
Look guys, a ghost!

Lol scarry now, mabey he watching.....

Azapauele
03-06-2015, 10:30 AM
Proud of this guild.

Thanks ^_^ lv up and go elite! -_^

ilhanna
03-07-2015, 08:20 AM

We've been busy weeding.

alxe
03-07-2015, 11:29 AM
" strange creatures,knights....hard shells with liquid centre." Agreed? :D

alxe
03-07-2015, 11:30 AM
Lol scarry now, mabey he watching.....
Run for your char!!!!!

ilhanna
03-07-2015, 01:28 PM
" strange creatures,knights....hard shells with liquid centre." Agreed? :D

You make us sound like candy lol.

alxe
03-07-2015, 11:54 PM
You make us sound like candy lol.
U know when i read and said that i had not even a close idea to candy xD well its preety much armored,with a good heart. Also perl for no reason

Xlansi
03-08-2015, 04:47 AM
Epic moment of the party lol

Thank STS for bring us this beautiful JOURNEYMAN vanity :smile:

Party time with warriors and rogues only :P

An army of angels!!!!

Thanks so much for the fun guys :D We didn't even notice the time lol

alxe
03-08-2015, 09:02 AM

An army of angels!!!!

i get the love theme why kisses tho? lol nice

Kitesic
03-08-2015, 12:27 PM
Why not? LOL

ilhanna
03-08-2015, 07:05 PM
Thank you, Xlan, for posting the screnshots. They're awesome!

Alex, why this?

Because this:

I figured we could make him die happy. *shrug*

alxe
03-09-2015, 12:18 AM
Well thats alot of kisses and he didnt turn into a prince yet! XD xD xD sry im being alxe.

Kitesic
03-09-2015, 03:08 AM
Hanna you are a "senior member" now, gratz :) you are wearing a worthy title.

Clickbangboom
03-09-2015, 02:33 PM
In memory of Hugthulu

May your broken heart rest in peace!
http://youtu.be/hngPAdTl-As

TW84
03-09-2015, 03:00 PM
In memory of Hugthulu

Haha nice, I only ever saw this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFnqQbtHeDE

ilhanna
03-09-2015, 03:40 PM
In memory of Hugthulu

ROFLMAO! This is precious, Boom, thanks for the lol.

alxe
03-09-2015, 04:08 PM
In memory of Hugthulu

Lmao now i know where ppl got that moves from

chipping
03-10-2015, 07:39 PM
Hey guys! Chipping here :D

Thought i'd finally check in :victorious:

alxe
03-10-2015, 08:58 PM

Heya :D

Azapauele
03-12-2015, 12:24 PM

Hello :)

Clickbangboom
03-16-2015, 11:22 AM
How about a scavenger hunt type guild contest? Huh huh?
Or something to motivate people to gain achievements and/or level up before April?

ilhanna
03-16-2015, 11:37 AM
How about a scavenger hunt type guild contest? Huh huh?
Or something to motivate people to gain achievements and/or level up before April?

In the works. Stay tuned. :)

Clickbangboom
03-16-2015, 12:26 PM
In the works. Stay tuned. :)

Sounds great! Thanks!

KillerXyler
03-20-2015, 10:48 AM

An army of angels!!!!

These are really cool shots Xlansi!

Thanks sts!

alxe
03-22-2015, 10:46 AM
Hello,fellow knights how are you? Hope u all doing great.
As some of u know,i had a surgery today and it worked out just fine was secssesful.
I wanna thank all of you for ur wishes for me its the only thing that made me feel better right away and made the doctors ask why the hell im smiling before the surgery start i said my faimily got my back :P. Im gonna be resting in home for a while,then hopefuly gonna be active and do runs :D i cant prmoise it will be good but atleast we'll have fun until then cya.
Gl &hf
Omar aka alex/alxe

ilhanna
03-22-2015, 11:42 AM
As some of u know,i had a surgery today and it worked out just fine was secssesful.
I wanna thank all of you for ur wishes for me its the only thing that made me feel better right away and made the doctors ask why the hell im smiling before the surgery start i said my faimily got my back :P. Im gonna be resting in home for a while,then hopefuly gonna be active and do runs :D i cant prmoise it will be good but atleast we'll have fun until then cya.
Gl &hf
Omar aka alex/alxe

Great to hear the good news, Alex! I'm so happy to hear the surgery went well. Praying for speedy recovery. Take your time getting better. See you in game!

hvin1619
03-22-2015, 12:01 PM
I wanna thank all of you for ur wishes for me its the only thing that made me feel better right away and made the doctors ask why the hell im smiling before the surgery start i said my faimily got my back [emoji14]. Im gonna be resting in home for a while,then hopefuly gonna be active and do runs :D i cant prmoise it will be good but atleast we'll have fun until then cya.
Gl &hf
Omar aka alex/alxe
Get well soon alxe. Wish you a speedy recovery! !!

DOKUGAAN

ilhanna
03-22-2015, 01:14 PM
Knights, this week we are five places away from being 25th on leaderboard. Let's work on closing that gap and climb to 25th by the end of March. You can even win prizes while working with the rest of the guild to nail this goal.

Find out more here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?216381-lt-Trinity-Knights-gt-25th-in-March&p=2093146#post2093146

TW84
03-23-2015, 07:10 PM
Gl &hf
Omar aka alex/alxe

Good news! All the best to you! Take your time recovering m8 :smile:

Isian
03-24-2015, 06:39 AM
Gl &hf
Omar aka alex/alxe

So good to hear you are going to be better. :smile: Rest well and recover fast!!!!

KillerXyler
03-24-2015, 10:30 AM
Gl &hf
Omar aka alex/alxe

Hoping and wishing for your fast recovery bro! Arlor is waiting for you so you better get well soon. You are one tough guy! See yah soon bro!

Kitesic
03-25-2015, 07:02 PM
Gl &hf
Omar aka alex/alxe

I am very glad to hear everything went well. Budd I hope you recover fast and come back stronger than before, for sure you are one of the most curious and enthousiastic people in all over the Arlor! Hope you join us in our adventures as soon as possible.

KillerXyler
03-26-2015, 05:17 AM
Test

alxe
03-26-2015, 12:52 PM
U guys remamber when i said i go yolo in every game? Guees what,my food isnt deffrint! xP
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/26/336276c2f064dbe900ba7021da79fb71.jpg

Kitesic
03-26-2015, 02:58 PM
Haha Alxe... :)

Kitesic
03-26-2015, 03:04 PM
Knights, since the announcement of the pve kill guild contest,and the fight for the 25th place announcement, I have been collecting the pictures of officers in various positions. Ofcourse I havent succed to make a picture of every single one,but the most active and the ones which I was able to find I have screenshoted. I made this picture which is supposed to be Trinity Knights fighting against all odds. You cant fit around a thousand people in this picture,but what better way to represent the guild than by its Officers. Without any further addue here you go...

Kitesic
03-26-2015, 03:09 PM
http://s9.postimg.org/5urjw4jfj/Names.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/w32oli3iz/full/)
http://s18.postimg.org/t5mrc5sah/Finally.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/tv5joistx/full/)

alxe
03-26-2015, 03:24 PM
Thats amazing kite!

ilhanna
03-26-2015, 09:04 PM
http://s9.postimg.org/5urjw4jfj/Names.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/w32oli3iz/full/)
http://s18.postimg.org/t5mrc5sah/Finally.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/tv5joistx/full/)

Nice! Thanks, Kite.

Ugh my hair looks frizzy. :/

*calls salon to make appointment*

Kitesic
03-27-2015, 02:16 AM
NP. :)
Well the thing is, I was just learning how to do it and, you,Vig and Guru were the first ones that I made so u didnt turn out as great ... :/

Azapauele
03-27-2015, 11:44 PM

Very awesome pic :3 thank you ^_^

ilhanna
03-28-2015, 09:44 AM
Who do you think carved those runes on the obelisk? You can tell it's a job that took a lot of love. And after images.

Gauntlet II also features a rare boss.

alxe
03-28-2015, 12:32 PM
Who do you think carved those runes on the obelisk? You can tell it's a job that took a lot of love. And after images.

Gauntlet II also features a rare boss.
Maybbeeeeee hamfaliga?(idk the spell -.-) but therr are same runes in nordr near uler tomb who knows :s

Or or there was like 2 lovers the guy died and the lady keep wandring all over the place seeking her man

Kitesic
03-29-2015, 12:32 PM
Congratulations to the new officers Dkninja,Warhorseman and Bryceldir, well deserved...

Azapauele
03-29-2015, 02:06 PM
Congratulations for our new officers ^_^

alxe
03-29-2015, 02:14 PM
Congratulations on promtion,warhorseman dkninja and bryceldir wish u the very best

ilhanna
03-29-2015, 05:14 PM
Winners of last week's pve kill and dragkin tooth collecting contest have been announced! Read here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?216381-lt-Trinity-Knights-gt-25th-in-March&p=2102445#post2102445

Congratulations and thank you so much for your hard work! :)

Dashie
03-30-2015, 07:58 AM
Thank you so much guildies for allowing me to show my potential towards guild and it was overall nice experienced during whole pve contest.

Thank you hanna for gold price and Kite for Yowie egg distribution.

On the other side,
Congratulations to Dkninja, Warhorseman and Bryceldir for officer promotions 👍

Dashie
03-30-2015, 07:58 AM
Don't be surprised Knights...!! I'm dashingpiggy (dash) !!
and I would like to thanks again to all of u in my bad time..!! I cannot think of any words to express my heartfelt thanks for the condolence and sympathy you Knights have
extended towards me. I'm really thankful to you
and appreciate your support and love in this bad time of mine.

ilhanna
03-31-2015, 04:27 AM
Don't be surprised Knights...!! I'm dashingpiggy (dash) !!
and I would like to thanks again to all of u in my bad time..!! I cannot think of any words to express my heartfelt thanks for the condolence and sympathy you Knights have
extended towards me. I'm really thankful to you
and appreciate your support and love in this bad time of mine.

That's what we're for, that's what a family do. Thinking of you and your family, Dash, praying that your grandma finds peace and will be remembered always with fondness and love.

ilhanna
03-31-2015, 05:56 AM
Greetings knights,

March is about to end. With April comes new things which I hope will help Trinity Knights become an even better guild that we can all be proud of and have lots of fun in.

Last Sunday, the final Sunday in March, we promoted three new officers: Bryceldri (and her mage Bryceldir), Dkninja, and Warhorseman (and his mage Deathhorseman). The officers had nominated and voted them in following a long observation process, longer than the previous promotion waves last year.

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you that candidates for officer are recommended to me by enlisted officers. The criteria for nomination are helpfulness, friendliness, activity, loyalty to guild, plus Paragon title and elite experience. But since the old officers will have to work together with the new ones, qualities like teamwork and maturity are also reviewed, along with consistency (for example is the candidate helpful and friendly only when officers are on, or only when there is a reward). So for those of you wondering what it takes to be an officer, start by being a good knight. Always be eager to improve yourself and help your guildmates to become better, treat other knights as you would like to be treated, focus on fun and friendship, and chances are you will get noticed. We will continue to review and observe likely candidates, so your chances are always good so long as you remember the points I just detailed.

But a guild is more than its officers. Members and recruiters play crucial role too. So in April, three months after we raised recruitment level to 30, we will push the bar up again. We are now recruiting level 35+. In the mean time, if you have level 40+ toon in guild, your alt can join at level 21, but this will change too once the new level cap is here.

Remember that promotion to recruiter comes with responsibility. Do your best to make sure the players you recruit feel welcome and understand the guild rules. Remember also that the best way to recruit people is by being a good representative of the guild: fighting well on map, helping out others even people not from our guild, trading fairly, not being rude to random people on your map, these go a long way in advertising what a good guild we have here.

And lastly, what's a guild without fun. And while waiting for the next expansion, STS had hinted at something exciting coming this April. Don't forget to log on on April 1, there may be a surprise. :)

Keep up the good work, knights. See you all in game.

judgmentz
03-31-2015, 07:09 AM
Thanks for post :) it's helpful and got my attention :) ty hanna

Kitesic
03-31-2015, 08:01 AM
Dear fellows Knights,

I hope April will give us a new better place on the leaderboard, and as for the big surprise on 1st of April Im unsure if or if not the STS is playing tricks on us.

Throughout the time since the beggining of the year 2015 we have been holding the places from 30 to 36, but starting this month I think that Trinity Knights deserve a place worthy of such a hardworking guild. There isnt much I can say that Knights are not good at, but just a bit more activity would and will do the trick. I propose that we just wait untill tomorrow to see what does a new day bring to us.

Bryceldri
03-31-2015, 10:27 PM
How to Re-enter a Timed Run

https://vimeo.com/123799950

ilhanna
03-31-2015, 11:16 PM
How to Re-enter a Timed Run

https://vimeo.com/123799950

Bry the video isn't showing for me (I'm on phone using full forum feature).

Azapauele
04-01-2015, 01:21 AM
Dear fellows Knights,

I hope April will give us a new better place on the leaderboard, and as for the big surprise on 1st of April Im unsure if or if not the STS is playing tricks on us.

Throughout the time since the beggining of the year 2015 we have been holding the places from 30 to 36, but starting this month I think that Trinity Knights deserve a place worthy of such a hardworking guild. There isnt much I can say that Knights are not good at, but just a bit more activity would and will do the trick. I propose that we just wait untill tomorrow to see what does a new day bring to us.

Thanks Kite for warm words :) let's see what will be today, and we all agree with you about activity. Hope new expension will help us with it, let's continue working hard -_^

Bryceldri
04-01-2015, 01:42 AM
Bry the video isn't showing for me (I'm on phone using full forum feature).

You can visit it directly at [link] (http://vimeo.com/123799950)

Clickbangboom
04-01-2015, 08:30 PM
Up six spots! Nice work Knights! Lets keep it up!

Azapauele
04-01-2015, 10:41 PM

Yea ^_^ gratz knights!!!

ilhanna
04-02-2015, 01:47 AM

We went up six places on leaderboard and now at #27!

Congratulations and thank you for all your effort this week. Only two steps left to reach our goal of #25. Let's keep busy!

One good reason to be busy is the Easter week eggvaganza. Eggs containing ankhs, respec scroll (!) will drop from mobs and bosses. Even better, you'll get a chance to loot a mythic ring that gives xp and luck (stacks with lepre woot!).

More info here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218292-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-April-1st-2015

Prepare to farm hardcore, knights!

Kitesic
04-02-2015, 02:38 AM
Woo hoooo, I knew it Knights, we advanced really much and only 2 places devide us to our goal, now we need again to be active and a good motivation it this upcoming event, good luck Knights.

TW84
04-02-2015, 06:33 AM
One good reason to be busy is the Easter week eggvaganza. Eggs containing ankhs, respec scroll (!) will drop from mobs and bosses. Even better, you'll get a chance to loot a mythic ring that gives xp and luck (stacks with lepre woot!).

More info here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218292-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-April-1st-2015

Hmm, if this is not an Aprils Fools joke...

I'm wondering if those eggs may have chance to reroll drop. If they are anything like the regular eggs in the loot tables.

Azapauele
04-02-2015, 08:44 AM
Hmm, if this is not an Aprils Fools joke...

I'm wondering if those eggs may have chance to reroll drop. If they are anything like the regular eggs in the loot tables.

Noooo.. I hope it is not April joke :3

Kitesic
04-02-2015, 10:01 AM
Dashingpiggy's Signature

Vig's Signature

(-Click on Settings, then Edit Signature, then upload the picture and use this also: [ CENTER ](in here goes the picture)[ / CENTER ](remove spaces)

Clickbangboom
04-02-2015, 10:17 AM
Dashingpiggy's Signature

Vig's Signature

(-Click on Settings, then Edit Signature, then upload the picture and use this also: [ CENTER ](in here goes the picture)[ / CENTER ](remove spaces)

Kitesic the sig master!
Nice work man! They look cool!

Kitesic
04-02-2015, 10:27 AM

Dashie
04-02-2015, 10:28 AM

Yep !! Nice Work !! We will try to keep this rank or will fight for 23-24th.

Dashie
04-02-2015, 10:29 AM
Dashingpiggy's Signature

Vig's Signature

ThanQ Kite !! Sig Master- Haha. ..nice name !! Keep it up ^_^

Kitesic
04-02-2015, 02:35 PM
Ohoeb's Signature

Xxxboom's Signature

Clickbangboom
04-02-2015, 02:39 PM
Xxxboom's Signature
129601[/QUOTE]

Very cool! Thanks Kite!

Kitesic
04-02-2015, 02:40 PM
Np, enjoy :)

TW84
04-03-2015, 04:10 AM
Thx Kite!

Sig test....

Kitesic
04-03-2015, 05:09 AM
Hehe Thank you for using it, my pleasure.

Isian
04-04-2015, 03:26 AM
What's up, Knights? :D

So, I found out a spot where the Dead City 5 boss Lord Mardrom will not attack you, and probably most important of all, you won't get pushed around by those 2 annoyed mages. I was soloing as you can see and I found this trick worked in both normal and elite, but I can't say if it will still work if you run in party. But even just the part you won't get bounced around make it's worth the try, no?

https://vimeo.com/124086284

If the video didn't appear, check the link here: https://vimeo.com/124086284.

Enjoy :smile:

Lynnsmith

Azapauele
04-04-2015, 05:13 AM
What's up, Knights? :D

So, I found out a spot where the Dead City 5 boss Lord Mardrom will not attack you, and probably most important of all, you won't get pushed around by those 2 annoyed mages. I was soloing as you can see and I found this trick worked in both normal and elite, but I can't say if it will still work if you run in party. But even just the part you won't get bounced around make it's worth the try, no?

https://vimeo.com/124086284

If the video didn't appear, check the link here: https://vimeo.com/124086284.

Enjoy :smile:

Lynnsmith

Hehe thanks Isian! Need to try together!

Kitesic
04-04-2015, 09:00 AM
Thanks Isian ! Nice tactics btw :)

Isian
04-05-2015, 09:18 PM

Dashie
04-05-2015, 11:44 PM

Awesome !! Trinity knights camp !! LOL

Dashie
04-08-2015, 01:01 PM
Usually I get malison egg after running 5-6 runs. But today I don't know whether my party have Aqua luck or criss luck, except Topgamers we all got malison egg. We had only lepre, no elixir. Sounds great ! Woah...!! Here is SS (P.S sorry I forgot to press keypad down due to excitements lol )

ilhanna
04-08-2015, 05:21 PM
So during the egg hunt event I was lucky enough to bear witness to some Arlorian miracles:

Green ping! The last time this happened was some time in late November. Like then, it only lasted all of five seconds, but you could just hear the reverberations of the heavenly choir.

Abaddon laid an egg.

What a beautiful sight.

In other news, over at Line chat a lot of discussions had been going on and one of the most interesting is Killerxyler's idea to make the second week of April a Planar Tomb weekend. This sounds pretty exciting. So if there's no event keeping us busy this weekend, let's get as many of you knights Planeswalker title. Stock up on ankh, damage and damage reduction elixirs (get 2-3 of each). Let's get busy. :)

Dashie
04-08-2015, 09:31 PM
So during the egg hunt event I was lucky enough to bear witness to some Arlorian miracles:

Green ping! The last time this happened was some time in late November. Like then, it only lasted all of five seconds, but you could just hear the reverberations of the heavenly choir.

Abaddon laid an egg.

What a beautiful sight.

In other news, over at Line chat a lot of discussions had been going on and one of the most interesting is Killerxyler's idea to make the second week of April a Planar Tomb weekend. This sounds pretty exciting. So if there's no event keeping us busy this weekend, let's get as many of you knights Planeswalker title. Stock up on ankh, damage and damage reduction elixirs (get 2-3 of each). Let's get busy. :)

Remiem's latest post about weekly update doesn't shows that any mini event is coming. So, I think Killerxyler's idea will be implemented !! Lets run tombs as many as we can ..!! Sounds great and make ourself busy..Woah !!

chipping
04-09-2015, 06:03 PM
You guys have been tagged! lol

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?204629-Nicolas-Flamel-and-lt-The-Stone-gt-Presents-TAG!-YOU-RE-IT!/page17

alxe
04-10-2015, 03:57 AM
You guys have been tagged! lol

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?204629-Nicolas-Flamel-and-lt-The-Stone-gt-Presents-TAG!-YOU-RE-IT!/page17
Yes!! I didnt get tagged :D

ilhanna
04-10-2015, 07:48 AM
Yes!! I didnt get tagged :D

Now you are.

alxe
04-10-2015, 08:00 AM

Now you are.
Nooooooooooooo master nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

alxe
04-10-2015, 08:18 AM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/10/4d68ace29936ea345128a6f6e6017ed7.jpg

I know im playing it wrong.but i have to revenage!!!!

ilhanna
04-10-2015, 08:20 AM
Knights,

Since this week we are getting a break from constant farming, let's get as many of you as possible to clear Planar Tombs and get the achievement and Planeswalker title. All this weekend let's fill Planar Tombs lobby with Trinity Knights ready for runs.

Prep work
1. Mages make sure you have at least 3k hp 1.1k armor 450dmg petless. Rogue 3k hp1.3k armor 425dmg petless. Warrior 6k hp 2k armor petless. Talk to me in game or on Line chat or check out the build guide on page 1 of this thread if you need respec.

2. Get at least 50 ankhs (or one kit and whatever ankh you have in your satchel), 2-3 damage and damage reduction elixirs, and a Kelvin pet.

3. Study these guides:

Planar Tomb 2 guide by Kalizzaa (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?203967-Elite-Chronicles-Rogues-Guide-To-Planar-Tombs-2). Watch the videos to learn the kill spots.

Planar Tomb 3 guide by Serancha (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?190132-GUIDE-Planar-Tomb-3-Pro-(non-parking)-Ankh-Saver-Run). Warriors especially need to study the map to know where to park giants.

I will help as much as I can and the officers too. I hope everyone who have cleared all tombs can lend a hand and join for runs as well, for dailies, fragment farming or just getting more familiar and less intimidated by these tombs.

I hope that after this weekend we can have more all TK T3 parties. And even when you can't find pt in guild and have to run with randoms, you will be competent on map, holding up our guild name well.

Get those weapons good and ready. Let's raid those tombs.

Clickbangboom
04-13-2015, 03:00 PM
Kitesic... did you retire from AL?

alxe
04-13-2015, 10:59 PM
Kitesic... did you retire from AL?
That what he said:
Dear Knights,

The only reason why I decided to make this post is because I didnt want to leave without saying goodbye. You... The knights have gave me so much that I couldnt just leave. Throughout the time I have been in Trinity Knights I have made some very very good friend, and some good friends and some I havent got to know very well but I did my best to be as polite as I could to anyone. I want you to know that I apprechiate all the things that TK has done to me, and hope that TK apprechiates the stuff I did for them :). So as you already could conclude..Yes...I am leaving AL.... Will it be forever Kite? Will you ever come back? - I dont know, and I dont know, but since I wont be active I will leave TK so I dont stop you from advancing with my presence. I have give a lot of thought to this and all the ways have lead to this. Cyas Knights :) ans Thank you Knights :) Bye :'(

Clickbangboom
04-14-2015, 07:00 AM
That what he said:
Dear Knights,

The only reason why I decided to make this post is because I didnt want to leave without saying goodbye. You... The knights have gave me so much that I couldnt just leave. Throughout the time I have been in Trinity Knights I have made some very very good friend, and some good friends and some I havent got to know very well but I did my best to be as polite as I could to anyone. I want you to know that I apprechiate all the things that TK has done to me, and hope that TK apprechiates the stuff I did for them :). So as you already could conclude..Yes...I am leaving AL.... Will it be forever Kite? Will you ever come back? - I dont know, and I dont know, but since I wont be active I will leave TK so I dont stop you from advancing with my presence. I have give a lot of thought to this and all the ways have lead to this. Cyas Knights :) ans Thank you Knights :) Bye :'(

Where did he post that? On line chat?
That's too bad, I liked him. Hope he comes back!

alxe
04-14-2015, 07:16 AM
Where did he post that? On line chat?
That's too bad, I liked him. Hope he comes back!
Yes was on line chat.

ilhanna
04-17-2015, 05:28 AM

From the Merriam-Webster online dictionary:

dol·drums
\ˈdōl-drəmz, ˈdäl-, ˈdȯl-\
noun plural
: a state or period of sadness or depression
: a state or period in which there is no activity or improvement

Knights,
Over the past week or two we seem to be hitting the doldrums. It's a word that came from the age of maritime expansion, when ships got stranded in the middle of the ocean because there was no wind for their sail, no energy for movement.

I've seen guild activity drop, gc turns deathly quiet, even members who we count among our friends, people we had run with, helped with gear, AP, pets, etc. leaving guild.

I know it's hard to stay interested in game and active with nothing much going on as we wait for expansion; when we can't run for AP or farm properly because so few are on; when it's so hard making money because the market is sluggish. I know it makes you question why you have to bother coming in game after all. I know, because I feel and think that way too.

That's why I am very grateful for those of us who stay; continue to keep gc feel like home, warm and friendly; who keep running dailies and even work hard to make achievements (we have some new Paragons, Dimensional Gladiators, Planeswalkers in the house, congratulations!); who answer calls for help from fellow knights who are still leveling; who informatively reply to questions on gc. You are the blood that keeps Trinity Knights alive, the wind that keeps us moving. I can't thank you enough.

I am not going to ask much from you this time. I only ask you to find something that you still enjoy in game and focus on it. If what makes you happy is farming, I'll try to help you with that. If what makes the game fun for you is making achievement, I'll help you with that as best as I can. If it's gc banter that keeps you in game, then chat, I'll try my best to talk to you too.

As for me, and this is a recent revelation, what makes the game still fun and worth logging in is helping, as weird as it may sound. When I try to farm for the sake of farming, things get boring very quickly and I log off sooner.

So yea, for now, while we are riding the doldrums, I'm going to do my best to try help you with runs, achievements, respec, etc. I will still be farming T3 and arena as much as I can (so anyone needing help and tips there let me know). But in my free time I'll try to help much more than I have the past few weeks.

I'm not a miracle worker, and you may need to do your share of work too to get what you want, either by getting respec scrolls, damage/protection lix for runs, etc. But I'm sure that together we can cover miles and beat the doldrums.

Have a great weekend, knights. See you in game.

Bameely
04-17-2015, 06:30 AM
hi Ilhanna, can I join your guild at all? :)

ilhanna
04-17-2015, 06:55 AM
hi Ilhanna, can I join your guild at all? :)

I've replied to your pm. :)

TW84
04-17-2015, 03:28 PM
More about expansion.. View of new L46 armors:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?223061-New-Expansion-Sneak-Peek!-Legendary-Orcslaying-Armor

Azapauele
04-19-2015, 12:31 AM
More about expansion.. View of new L46 armors:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?223061-New-Expansion-Sneak-Peek!-Legendary-Orcslaying-Armor

Thanks Vig :)

Dashie
04-20-2015, 01:33 AM
Every Sunday there is guild meeting/Quizzes organised by master Ilhanna.
This time after finishing this, we guildies enjoyed a lot. Like a little kid. Here are the some pics. All pics credit goes to Azapauele.

ilhanna
04-20-2015, 10:08 AM
After pics of the ruined city where new adventures will take place, STS recently released more sneak peeks of the Rage of Ren'gol expansion: Dire Boar pet named Boris and the Orcslaying legendary armor. Check them out. What do you think?

Boris the Dire Boar (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?220275-Rage-of-the-Ren-gol-Sneak-Peak-New-Legendary-Pet)

More info on the Orcslaying armor set (no stats yet though) (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?223061-New-Expansion-Sneak-Peek!-Legendary-Orcslaying-Armor)

On a forum thread STS said they cannot reveal yet when expansion is going to be launched, partly because of third-party factor such as Apple approval for iOS client update.

So what to do while waiting for the expansion:

1. Get good pets. Pets are good investment because you can use them for as long as you play AL, unlike gear that gets outdated every couple of months or season. Get good pets that give you strong stat support and help you fight with their arcane ability (AA).

Check this post for pet recommendation for every class. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?166438-lt-Trinity-Knights-gt-Official-Thread&p=1775124&viewfull=1#post1775124)

2. Level your pets. Pets do greater damage and stronger arcane ability at higher level. Level them up so they will be as ready as you are when expansion comes.

3. Run elite. The new maps will have tougher mobs and boss. Run elite maps to practice dealing with more deadly enemies. Try solo easy ones (from Brackenridge to Kraken Isles) and arrange parties for harder ones. Make sure your build and skills are ready for the challenging elites. Click the above link again for build tips.

My current mission while waiting for expansion is leveling my new pet Breeze to 41 on rogue and getting the same pet for my warrior. How about you?

Take care and see you in game, knights.

D.AL
04-20-2015, 10:29 AM
Hi, i was reading your Guild Thread,

First of all, Gongrats for the nice guild u have and for all members who keep the "Arlor essence" alive, its not easy when a lot ppl r quitting or doing something better.

I aprecciate all tips n comments on your thread, spend a lot of time reading it and its was awsome.

Im a capped rogue, IGN: Dvaz, if u guys need a friend to run elite or make some fun pvp do not hesitate to pm me.

Wish all the luck and fun for the <Trinity Knights>.

Azapauele
04-20-2015, 02:41 PM
Every Sunday there is guild meeting/Quizzes organised by master Ilhanna.
This time after finishing this, we guildies enjoyed a lot. Like a little kid. Here are the some pics. All pics credit goes to Azapauele.

Nice pic lol last pic from Lyn, wanted to tell thanks :)
Continues...

Azapauele
04-20-2015, 02:53 PM

First of all, Gongrats for the nice guild u have and for all members who keep the "Arlor essence" alive, its not easy when a lot ppl r quitting or doing something better.

I aprecciate all tips n comments on your thread, spend a lot of time reading it and its was awsome.

Im a capped rogue, IGN: Dvaz, if u guys need a friend to run elite or make some fun pvp do not hesitate to pm me.

Hello Dvaz :)
Thank you for warm words, it very kind from your side. I think, knights will be happy have so good friend ;) sure we can doing elite together, and you can ask help our ppl too, hope we can help each other and have fun ^_^
Pm me if you need any help, Azapauele, and if I online (list with active ppl on 1 page this thread or find our members in game and ask them.
P.S. Sorry for bad English..

Dashie
04-20-2015, 08:11 PM
After pics of the ruined city where new adventures will take place, STS recently released more sneak peeks of the Rage of Ren'gol expansion: Dire Boar pet named Boris and the Orcslaying legendary armor. Check them out. What do you think?

Boris the Dire Boar (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?220275-Rage-of-the-Ren-gol-Sneak-Peak-New-Legendary-Pet)

More info on the Orcslaying armor set (no stats yet though) (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?223061-New-Expansion-Sneak-Peek!-Legendary-Orcslaying-Armor)

On a forum thread STS said they cannot reveal yet when expansion is going to be launched, partly because of third-party factor such as Apple approval for iOS client update.

So what to do while waiting for the expansion:

1. Get good pets. Pets are good investment because you can use them for as long as you play AL, unlike gear that gets outdated every couple of months or season. Get good pets that give you strong stat support and help you fight with their arcane ability (AA).

Check this post for pet recommendation for every class. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?166438-lt-Trinity-Knights-gt-Official-Thread&p=1775124&viewfull=1#post1775124)

2. Level your pets. Pets do greater damage and stronger arcane ability at higher level. Level them up so they will be as ready as you are when expansion comes.

3. Run elite. The new maps will have tougher mobs and boss. Run elite maps to practice dealing with more deadly enemies. Try solo easy ones (from Brackenridge to Kraken Isles) and arrange parties for harder ones. Make sure your build and skills are ready for the challenging elites. Click the above link again for build tips.

My current mission while waiting for expansion is leveling my new pet Breeze to 41 on rogue and getting the same pet for my warrior. How about you?

Take care and see you in game, knights.

First of all, I would like to thanks you for posting this news in our guild thread. So that we can see this information directly here. Secondly, I've one small suggestion regarding what to do until the AL hits the expansion. We need to ask our guild member for their achievements points and make a list about that which achievement points they still require. So that it would be great for them too.

And once again thanks for pet suggestion, I'll also try to level up my pets.

Osayreborn
04-20-2015, 11:49 PM
Nice pic lol last pic from Lyn, wanted to tell thanks :)
Continues...

It wasn't me. Bryce started it!!

ilhanna
04-21-2015, 01:56 AM
It wasn't me. Bryce started it!!

Detention for you, mister. :P

PS. Pic courtesy of Dash

ilhanna
04-21-2015, 02:01 AM

Thank you, Dvaz. Like any guild in AL we have problems with inactivity and loss of members, which is all the more painful because we think of them as family. But we try to do our best in the circumstances. Feel free to shoot me or any knight a friend request, we always welcome good running mates.

Osayreborn
04-21-2015, 05:17 AM
At least I'm in good company

BlueSkied
04-21-2015, 05:36 PM
Too much swag

Clickbangboom
04-24-2015, 11:41 AM
Hey Knights, just wanted to mention there is good chance I wont be on for about the next week or two. I know, I know, you wont know what to do without me but I'm sure you will survive. :) lol Cya all when I'm back :)

alxe
04-24-2015, 12:08 PM
Hey Knights, just wanted to mention there is good chance I wont be on for about the next week or two. I know, I know, you wont know what to do without me but I'm sure you will survive. :) lol Cya all when I'm back :)
NOOOOO!!!! The guild will die without ur copper chests! Jk.
Good luck hope to see u soon :)

ilhanna
04-24-2015, 01:06 PM

LOL be sure to be back before Goblin event. Anyway take care, Boom!

TW84
04-24-2015, 07:48 PM
Another interesting expansion teaser...
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?225145-Rage-of-the-Ren-gol-Sneak-Peak-Crafted-Gear

Osayreborn
04-27-2015, 06:56 AM
It's my sad duty to report a grevious violation of guild rules. Indecent shaking of ones buttocks in a public place.

alxe
04-27-2015, 12:02 PM
It's my sad duty to report a grevious violation of guild rules. Indecent shaking of ones buttocks in a public place.

D: ! The horror

ilhanna
04-27-2015, 05:04 PM

Poor Eva. To have to bear witness to this.

ilhanna
04-27-2015, 06:00 PM
So after last Sunday Trivia we took pics of guildies with some achievement titles.

The Hammers who had made sashimi out of elite Bloodhammer in Skull Cove.

The Techno Vikings who had slain elite Grimnr.

The Troll Banes who had bested Trulle in TDM Forest.

The Crystal Conquerers who had broken the Ashral Heart.

The Beastmasters, keepers of Arlorian zoo.

The Tranquils who had fetched up with enraged Arena bosses and kept their cool.

Dimensional Gladiators, who had fought every Arena bosses including that noob Challenger.

Planeswalkers who had walked the Planar Tombs and lived to tell the tales.

The Great Defilers, who had broken the elite dragon egg in Tindirin and made one hell of an omelette.

Collectors of over 15k achievement points, so Infamous they make enemies flee when they enter map. :)

Anyway, these pics make me proud, determined, hopeful and excited.

I'm proud because I know Trinity Knights have worked together for these titles. They've been mostly won by all-knight parties fighting to help each other make these achievements. We don't make these titles criteria for joining, we help our fellow knights get them.

But I'm also concerned by how few of us have these titles. It's true that not all of us who have these achievement titles were present for trivia, while others were only in the pics with their main, while their alts also have these achievements. And yet, out of those who were in guild hall last Sunday, only these handful were in the pics.

So I'm determined to get more of us get these achievements and titles. Achievements are goals that will keep us busy in game. Why work so hard to get to lvl 41 just to sit around in cities chatting on gc? Don't farm and merch just for the sake of making gold; do it so you can have good gear, pets, ankhs and elixirs for achievement runs. Don't chat on gc just for socializing; do it to make friends for achievement party runs. Start a run, or join when a guildmate ask for one. Do your best. And if you fail, find a way to get better, try again. That should give us something to do while waiting for expansion.

I am also hopeful that everyone who I and the officers have helped to get their achievements will now pay it forward and help other knights get theirs. We are soon going to make Infamous an officer promotion requirement. But more than that, in true Trinity Knights tradition, I and the officers will observe you for how helpful you are, how friendly, supportive and mature you are on maps while working with other knights, how skilled and knowledgeable you are.

So don't hesitate to tell me, the officers and your fellow knights what achievements you need. We will try to help you as best as we can. And in return, help other guildmates with their achievements.

Keep those APs coming, knights. Let's get Infamous.

Isian
05-01-2015, 05:07 AM
After a very long long long long time...

:D

1350 aps away from INFAMOUS!!!

Dashie
05-01-2015, 05:25 AM

Yeah !!! Go Go Go !!! Best luck !! Ting !

alxe
05-01-2015, 05:41 AM

Gogo!! Best of luck

ilhanna
05-01-2015, 01:36 PM
WARRIORS!

Tired of getting dumped by mages and rogues?
Tired of lonely weekends because noone invites you to elite party?

Don't throw yourself over the bridge yet!

Join Trinity Knights Warrior Training Camp this weekend.

WHEN
Session 1: Saturday 2, 12pm Jakarta time. Click here for countdown. (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20150502T12&p0=108&msg=Trinity+Knights+Warrior+Training+Camp+Session+ 1)
Session 2: Sunday 3, 12am Jakarta time. Click here for countdown. (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20150503T00&p0=108&msg=Trinity+Knights+Warrior+Training+Camp+Session+ 2)

WHERE
- Sharing and Q&A: Trinity Knights Guild Hall
- Practice runs: selected maps (tba)

WHO
- Killerxyler, Vigulfr and Warhorseman will share their experience and tips on elite tanking.
- Any warrior is welcome to join, even those still leveling
- Mages and rogues are welcome to join in the discussion and practice runs

DISCUSSION STARTING POINTS
1. Elite tanking build: taunt skills and how to use them, skills timing and rotation
2. Tanking gear and pets for any budget
3. How mage and rogue can help warrior tank better
4. How to deal with: boss/mobs who stun/pull/push back, environmentals, enraged bosses, etc
5. Parking and big pull runs

GoodSyntax
05-01-2015, 03:07 PM
5. Parking and big pull runs

Woo-hoo! Wish I still had my toon because I would have totally helped with this!

Good luck guys :-)

FYI - Biggest pulls in game that I've encountered are:

Shuyal - Forest Breach (the Legendary 3 pull) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAOWOg8PeJs Starts at 6:30
Tindirin - Jagged Trail (Big 4 pull) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzrXAP_YdKU
Tindirin - Caves of Tarewea (HUGE 3 pull) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hu4N6vIZKk
Tindirin - Rockhorn Summit (Intense 5 pull) - I can't seem to find any of the videos on the 5 pull :-(

BlueSkied
05-01-2015, 10:21 PM
Get ready warriors! Tank and Spank part 1 in session in about an hour and a half. Show up for knowledge on becoming a well rounded, tanking machine!

Azapauele
05-01-2015, 11:32 PM
Woo-hoo! Wish I still had my toon because I would have totally helped with this!

Good luck guys :-)

FYI - Biggest pulls in game that I've encountered are:

Shuyal - Forest Breach (the Legendary 3 pull) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAOWOg8PeJs Starts at 6:30
Tindirin - Jagged Trail (Big 4 pull) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzrXAP_YdKU
Tindirin - Caves of Tarewea (HUGE 3 pull) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hu4N6vIZKk
Tindirin - Rockhorn Summit (Intense 5 pull) - I can't seem to find any of the videos on the 5 pull :-(

Thanks GoodSyntax for video :) it very helpful, I think we watched not 1 time when was Tour of Arlor :) thanks again!

ilhanna
05-03-2015, 11:10 PM
The last week of April and early May had been exceptionally productive.

Two officers, Devildeliever and Mishafeng, are back on active duty. I'm also looking forward to seeing Acksunum/Slapahotribe back on the active officers roster.

We have new Great Defilers in guild: Lynnsmith, Squishballz, Mishafeng, Vigulfr

New Crystal Conquerors: Frsal, Spartalife

New Haunteds: Lynnsmith, Soraleah, Zaudee, Spartalife, Markrossrogue, Eeely, Jessacloud (Thanks Down for the info.)

I know at least two rogues who leveled to 41 last weekend: Hawkette and Jessacloud

Congratulations and kudos on your achievements, knights! I know there are more achievements made last week when I wasn't on in game. I think Spartalife and Frsal have been busy scoring one AP after another, I'm wondering if these warriors are in competition with each other. :)

So keep filling the ho-hum days before Goblin event and expansion with achievement runs.

Big, big thanks to everyone who had made the time and effort to help our fellow knights rake up thousands of achievements points. And everyone who had won achievements thanks to help from the Trinity Knights, please return the favor by helping others with their achievements.

What goes around comes around. If you give help now, someone will help you later when you need it. With expansion on the horizon, we need all the helpful friends we can get. So don't hesitate to lend a helping hand.

See you in game, knights.

Dashie
05-03-2015, 11:20 PM
First of all thanks hanna for posting this !!
It's great to see that Devildeliever and Mishafeng are back on duties. Welcome back officers.
Greatz for achievements points Lynnsmith, Squishballz, Mishafeng, Vigulfr, Frsal, Spartalife, Soraleah, Zaudee, Markrossrogue, Eeely and Jessacloud .
Greatz Hawkette and Jessacloud for completing the long journey of level 40 to 41. I know how boring it is to run again and again wt4. Greatz !

Serancha
05-04-2015, 01:03 AM
Squishballz? Really?

*giggle*

ilhanna
05-04-2015, 03:11 AM
Squishballz? Really?

*giggle*

Shush it's my mage! Made him during a bleak period and was going for broke in the comic relief department. I meant it to mean that he might be squishy but also ballsy. But yea, the name does invite pm's like "Don't squish mine."

ilhanna
05-04-2015, 04:09 AM
So here are the notes I compiled from TK Warrior Training Camp last weekend. It might be incomplete (I dc'd a lot in guild hall and when not lagging had pm's to reply), so if you remember more or if I've made errors in quoting, let me know. Thanks! :)

Taunt Skills (Horn of Renew, Chest Splitter, Windmill, Axe Throw and Juggernaut)
- Juggernaut is the least useful taunt skills. It taunts every 1-2 secs and in that time a mage or rogue only has to shoot once to steal aggro
- But Juggernaut is still useful for survival when tanking difficult bosses
- When tanking difficult bosses like Taurus (T3) don't waste your protective taunt skills (HoR and Juggernaut)
- Use HoR as you approach the enemies, use other taunt skills, then Juggernaut last. By the time Juggernaut goes into cooldown, HoR will be ready again, so repeat the cycle. Using HoR and Juggernaut to bracket other taunt skills may help survivability
- Remember that HoR is for your party, don't spam it so that you have it ready when needed to save/heal
- Use Axe Throw only on boss because it targets only one. Position and time it well because you won't be able to move for a brief period after casting Axe Throw
- If you die while tanking, the first skill to use when you revive is HoR. You have to regain aggro no matter what

Skills Rotations
- Use Skyward Smash, Vengeful Blood, Windmill and HoR on all maps below Nordr elite (normal maps and elite up to Kraken Isles)
- Replace Skyward Smash with Chest Splitter and Vengeful Blood with Juggernaut for elite Nordr through Planar
- Charge all skills but Chest Splitter

Environmentals
- Spam pots when tanking bosses/mobs in poison pool (Ferrix, shadowmancers, Arachna, Ashral Heart, Wraith Heart)
- Juggernaut can help with freezing/stunning (Hately, Frostbite)
- Save HoR for rock falls (Troll Abomination, Taurus)

Mage and Rogue in party
- Mage damage over time (DoT) is one of warrior's biggest enemies on map. A warrior's taunt skills might all be cooling down while mage DoT is still ticking, thus stealing aggro
- Having said that, a clock dropped on trapped mobs can really speed up mob kill
- Rogue trap may help with mobs but at boss, if the trap has pull upgrade better make sure to drop it right under boss. If not, and the trap pulls boss in, warrior may lose aggro

Thank you so much Killerxyler, Vigulfr and Warhorseman for sharing your tips and experience. Also big thanks to Down, Gurukay, and Lynnsmith for helping with the practice runs.

I've been asked by mages when we will be doing mage training. What do you think, knights?

tomahawwk
05-04-2015, 04:47 AM
I've been asked by mages when we will be doing mage training. What do you think, knights?

The sooner the better. I'm interested in attending for sure. Thanks to Warh, Xyler, Vig and Barra. I learned a lot about warriors (even though I could only attend session 1) with one thing that stands out the most... Mage is a heck of a lot easier. :)

Bameely
05-04-2015, 04:48 AM
That's why no weeding is allowed. You'll go naked and do silly things!! :D

ilhanna
05-04-2015, 04:57 AM
that's why no weeding is allowed. You'll go naked and do silly things!! :d

omg roflmao!

DK
05-04-2015, 06:17 AM

The auction guy’s face tho :P

alxe
05-04-2015, 07:11 AM

oh god... ppl got too scared that they left town! xD

ilhanna
05-04-2015, 03:05 PM
Posting this helpful tip from Goodsyntax on warrior role and skills use as additional info and reminder:

Warriors: HP and Armor! You are there to manage aggro and make sure the entire party stays alive. Use your skills (other than Jug) for the benefit of your team. Your job is to always be the last person standing, and to make sure that all mobs want to attack YOU! Make sure you have taunt upgrades on your skills - without taunts, you will not be able to do your job effectively. Keep your party alive and the mobs focused on you and the runs will be smooth.

Horn - It heals, it shields and it can save both you and your party unnecessary deaths. Use this skill appropriately and save it for the right moment. Pot through general damage and save HoR for windup attacks or when you notice party members in trouble. If you see your Sorc/Rogue coming into the group for clock/smoke placement, ensure they stay alive by shielding them with HoR. HoR is most important for boss encounters! A good example of HoR usage is against Algaran. Use HoR if George/Kelvin has their AA on cooldown. This will protect everyone that was pulled from death. Also, with the correct upgrades, HoR taunts. If you notice you are losing control of a mob cluster, HoR will bring them right back to you, so use this skill wisely!

Windmill - This skill is one of the best taunt skills you have. Any mob hit by WM will instantly turn to you. If you see a mob or three breaking out of your control to attack a squishy, move towards those breaking away and tap WM to bring them under your control again. It is worth the skill points to invest in the increased range and extended duration. This helps tremendously with aggro management. Also, while doing a run to boss, use this skill. There is nothing worse for a squishy than being ALMOST at the boss, then getting killed with no way to return to your party.

----

PS. Click to read Notes from TK Warrior Training (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?166438-lt-Trinity-Knights-gt-Official-Thread&p=2144808#post2144808)
PPS Keep practicing, warriors!

RoseFaded
05-04-2015, 10:24 PM
Hi everyone, im Rosefaded lvl 40 Sorcerer. Ihanna I bought respecs. Just had to run lock runs. Got lucky with re-roll & landed 7 locks. 2 in a row. Anyways. Cant find elite build in forum...can you tell me in game the build? Skills needed...and I have magmatic poetency staff atm...saving for planar rod & eventually Ker'shal. Well all I have left to say is Tyvm Dashingpiggy for showing me this place & for everyone giving me a chance. I wont dissapoint. I plan to stay!!! Just gotta work at it to be better than I am now. Perseverence, dedication & kindness of heart ^-^ my moto. Nice to meet you all & glad to be called a Trinity Knight member. Its an honor to be in this guild with such amazing people. My Ign: Rosefaded

Azapauele
05-05-2015, 12:29 AM
Hi everyone, im Rosefaded lvl 40 Sorcerer. Ihanna I bought respecs. Just had to run lock runs. Got lucky with re-roll & landed 7 locks. 2 in a row. Anyways. Cant find elite build in forum...can you tell me in game the build? Skills needed...and I have magmatic poetency staff atm...saving for planar rod & eventually Ker'shal. Well all I have left to say is Tyvm Dashingpiggy for showing me this place & for everyone giving me a chance. I wont dissapoint. I plan to stay!!! Just gotta work at it to be better than I am now. Perseverence, dedication & kindness of heart ^-^ my moto. Nice to meet you all & glad to be called a Trinity Knight member. Its an honor to be in this guild with such amazing people. My Ign: Rosefaded

Hey RoseFaded ;) Welcome in our family ^_^ We happy to meet you in Trinity Knights, hope you will find what you want and have fun. If u need any help, use guild chat and ppl will help you.Gratz with new build, good luck with lv up and farming :) Thank u for kind words and thanks Dash for inv :) Lets working together!

ilhanna
05-05-2015, 02:07 AM
...can you tell me in game the build? Skills needed...

Look here, Rose. We also have put gear and pet recommendation:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?166438-lt-Trinity-Knights-gt-Official-Thread&p=1775124&viewfull=1#post1775124

RoseFaded
05-05-2015, 06:54 AM
Well lastnight I ran my build...& omg this elite build. I can solo more than before. Best build ive ever tried here ^-^ woot! !! & im always kind :) defend all I can. Use words instead of fists-Knowledge is power--To believe is to persevere-Words are stronger than a sword, no matter the situation[Famous quotes I stand by. Chivalrous till the End. Well im Rosefaded, glad to be a Knight ^-^ Ill be on after work
Add me all<3