PDA

View Full Version : <Trinity Knights> Official Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

Clickbangboom
05-05-2015, 02:11 PM
Hi everyone, im Rosefaded lvl 40 Sorcerer. Ihanna I bought respecs. Just had to run lock runs. Got lucky with re-roll & landed 7 locks. 2 in a row. Anyways. Cant find elite build in forum...can you tell me in game the build? Skills needed...and I have magmatic poetency staff atm...saving for planar rod & eventually Ker'shal. Well all I have left to say is Tyvm Dashingpiggy for showing me this place & for everyone giving me a chance. I wont dissapoint. I plan to stay!!! Just gotta work at it to be better than I am now. Perseverence, dedication & kindness of heart ^-^ my moto. Nice to meet you all & glad to be called a Trinity Knight member. Its an honor to be in this guild with such amazing people. My Ign: Rosefaded

Welcome to the guild and forums! See you in game!

RoseFaded
05-07-2015, 06:56 AM
Well knights, I made it through the long struggle, officially lvl 41 ^-^ Much appreciative with the runs everyone, Elites, kt4, Tindirin Wilds etc...Being a Knight, ill be chivalrous, kind & Helpful to all-Rosefaded
Ign: Rosefaded add me ^-^

alxe
05-07-2015, 10:48 AM
Well knights, I made it through the long struggle, officially lvl 41 ^-^ Much appreciative with the runs everyone, Elites, kt4, Tindirin Wilds etc...Being a Knight, ill be chivalrous, kind & Helpful to all-Rosefaded

congratulations on ur lvl up! good luck further on :)

Azapauele
05-07-2015, 02:55 PM

Gratz with lv 41!!!

RoseFaded
05-10-2015, 12:59 PM
My experience in Arcane Legends has grown ten fold ever since I joined Trinity Knights. Guild full of good, kind hearted people who work hard & help all they can. Ive made some good friends here. Dashingpiggy, Killer, Merlin aka Sparta & many more. You all have made me a stronger person. Just recently I got to enjoy my first guild event. Lost the game, but gained some more knowledge I can put into arena and such. Glad to be surrounded by experienced individuals of each class. Shows the many differences & how to properly use each class. Knowlege is key, it unlocks all the joys you'll experience-Quote by me
Im now lvl 41 Sorcerer, best build ive ever used. Just recently I got the opportunity to grow stronger. This recent friday I spent 20$ to get 165plat. Opened 2 locks, first got 30plat, second Arcane Fossil. This experience showed me that what one item may seem small, is worth more to another. Sold for 43mil+200Ankhs. First time I ever been rich on AL. Spending it wisely. Well majority of gold already spent Xd. Got myself an Arcane Ker'shal staff, villi mythic set, lunar pendant & Egg ring. Current goals im working on are upgrading my mythic villi helm. Already did mythic armor quest. Im 10/16 shards from helm quest completion. Next is Arcane Pendant & Arcane Ring. Goals make dreams real-Quote by me
Well all I have to ask is, how exactly to get the craft materials for Arcane Pendant & Ring? & are they worth the time getting the mats? Other than those goals, I plan on getting my hp, dmg, & armor higher. Probably go imbued set or wait for expansion. Still got 10mil saving for expansion. Oh btw thank you everyone for suggestions on pets to use. Currently lvling my Samael, Abaddon, Slag, Grimm, Blinky & Kelvin ^-^ Any other pets worth getting? Also much appreciation Knights for giving me this home. Place I can prosper with others in. Im also working on my Ap so we can move up the Leader Board!! :D If anyone needs any help just ask me. Im usually up for helping others ^-^
Ign:Rosefaded
Knights Code-Chivalrous, loyal, kind & true<3

alxe
05-10-2015, 02:33 PM
Congratz! :)

ilhanna
05-10-2015, 08:46 PM

Congratulations, Down, on being voted Knight of the Week!

Down joined Trinity Knights in early April as Polylith. The name had led to a lot of (hilarious) gender confusion which was not helped in the least bit by the fact that Poly is a rogue. Later on Poly had a transformation and took up the name Down, a handy moniker for situations like these:

Me: Arena?
Down: <--- What I am for anything

Down has been an avid elite runner since his first arrival in Trinity Knights. After getting all the elite and Arena achievement points for himsel and getting the Infamous title in a matter of weeks, he had since helped many knights with their APs as well. He is always Down (heee) for even the toughest elite maps like those in Shuyal (yes, even Undim), Tindirin (including on several elite egg cracking parties) and Planar Tombs (yes, even the dreaded Sorrax). I was in his party a week ago when we helped several knights with the Haunted title in rapid succession. In addition, he has also helped several rogues in guild with respec and gear/pet tips.

Having looted a mythic pendant recipe in Arena recently, Down is now focused on crafting this coveted piece of OPness for himself. Good luck, Down! [insert Korea guy Line sticker here]

-- -- -- -- --

Like Down, you too can become a Knight of the Week.

A Knight of The Week is:
- outstandingly helpful on hard elite maps (Nordr, Shuyal, Tindirin, Planar Tombs and Arena)
- competently helpful on gc or Line chat in answering questions about game/event, helping with build/gear fix, and other activities that might help other knights become better skilled and more independent
- a good ambassador of Trinity Knights in game or on forum, projecting a positive, friendly and competently helpful image of the guild

Azapauele
05-10-2015, 11:56 PM
Gratz Down ^_^ thank u for great helping our knights! and thank u for help me too :) good luck with crafting super amulet, if u need any help only tell bro ;)

P.S. Thanks hanna for good post \(^_^)/

Bameely
05-12-2015, 02:18 AM
Dancing On Ice :banana:

Bameely
05-12-2015, 02:21 AM
No wonder he is GURU - he deciphers Codes! LOL! Screenie at last trivia loll :encouragement:

ilhanna
05-12-2015, 05:05 AM
No wonder he is GURU - he deciphers Codes! LOL! Screenie at last trivia loll :encouragement:

OMG roflmao Guru should get special prize for being a code-breaker. He should become a spy lol. Thanks for sharing these, Mems!

alxe
05-12-2015, 06:37 AM
LMAO guru really deserve a prize

Bameely
05-12-2015, 11:49 PM
lolll hanna yr timer was like a ticking bomb inside me!!! made me sooo nervous!! loll

ilhanna
05-15-2015, 06:49 AM
Greetings Knights,

I want to thank everyone who had run arena all of last week. Congratulations to the new Dimensional Gladiators and everyone who made Arena achievements on the many runs we did. Hearty congratulations to those lucky enough to loot planar pendant recipes. I know Arena runs are hard and costly, so I'm very glad and proud that the knights participated in the double Arena masterchest event last week.

I know we will be busy with the Goblin event this weekend but please spare some time this Saturday to attend guild meeting and trivia in guild hall at 3pm GMT. I have some very important announcements to make.

Click here for countdown to Saturday, May 16, guild meeting and trivia. (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20150516T22&p0=108&msg=Trinity+Knights+Guild+Meeting+%26+Trivia+16+Ma y%2C+2015&csz=1)

Looking forward to seeing you in guild hall this Saturday. Good luck with Goblin event!

Twistedteemo
05-15-2015, 05:00 PM
Ilhanna thx for inviting me to this guild..

I have a question related to new weapon on behalf of every sorcerers..

Which weapon u think is better among this two???
Expedition rifle or new weapon goblin blighted staff???

Plz give us informations...

Thx!!!

IGN : Twistedteemo
IGC : Sorcerer

Azapauele
05-16-2015, 02:44 AM
Ilhanna thx for inviting me to this guild..

I have a question related to new weapon on behalf of every sorcerers..

Which weapon u think is better among this two???
Expedition rifle or new weapon goblin blighted staff???

Plz give us informations...

Thx!!!

IGN : Twistedteemo
IGC : Sorcerer

Hey Twis :) rifle is gun(u can be away when use it, goblin staff is not gun(it for close ratio). About stat don't know ssorry, but If I know, I will tell

ilhanna
05-16-2015, 02:07 PM
Congratulations, Merlinmagi/Spartalife,
Knight of The Week!

Merlin joined Trinity Knights only a few weeks ago but through sheer determination and hard work he had secured most of elite achievements on both of his toons. Always looking for ways to be better at what he does, Merlin never hesitates to ask questions and was a very active participant in the warrior training a few weeks ago. While singleminded and not averse to hardcore grinding in the pursuit of his goals in game, Merlin somehow keeps a positive and upbeat attitude that goes a long way in winning him friends. This is one proof. Merlin had recently bought Nightshade and proudly told us about it on Line chat. In response to cries of envy there he had said: "Don't envy. Be inspired and take action. :)"

Keep up the awesome work, Merl!

---**---**---

Are you the next Knight of the Week?

A Knight of The Week is:
- outstandingly helpful on hard elite maps (Nordr, Shuyal, Tindirin, Planar Tombs and Arena)
- competently helpful on gc or Line chat in answering questions about game/event, helping with build/gear fix, and other activities that might help other knights become better skilled and more independent
- a good ambassador of Trinity Knights in game or on forum, projecting a positive, friendly and competently helpful image of the guild

Merlin-TK
05-16-2015, 02:17 PM
Thanks so much Hanna and fellow Knights....its been an amazing few weeks for me and seems I've known you guys much longer than that.
More so I'm having so much fun in this guild. Everyone is really helpful and the officers and Hanna have a lot of knowledge.
It's thanks to your and other TK officers/members' guidance that I've uprgraded my skills, learned rotations, learned maps, what to do and not to do etc.
So all the thanks goes to you and fellow knights...I only pressed a few buttons along the way! :)
Here's to many more wonderful memories. :)
Thanks to you all....very humbled.
MerlinMagi (Lvl 41 Mage)
SpartaLife (Lvl 41 Warrior)
*** Proud to be a TK ***
:)

Congratulations, Merlinmagi/Spartalife, Knight of The Week!

Merlin joined Trinity Knights only a few weeks ago but through sheer determination and hard work he had secured most of elite achievements on both of his toons. Always looking for ways to be better at what he does, Merlin never hesitates to ask questions and was a very active participant in the warrior training a few weeks ago. While singleminded and not averse to hardcore grinding in the pursuit of his goals in game, Merlin somehow keeps a positive and upbeat attitude that goes a long way in winning him friends. This is one proof. Merlin had recently bought Nightshade and proudly told us about it on Line chat. In response to cries of envy there he had said: "Don't envy. Be inspired and take action. :)"

Keep up the awesome work, Merl!

---**---**---

A Knight of The Week is:

ilhanna
05-16-2015, 02:18 PM
Greetings Knights;

At Saturday 5/16 guild meeting I announced that Trinity Knights has stopped recruiting until further notice. This decision we took for the following reasons:
1. To give us more chance to focus on loyal guild mates who need help with build/gear or APs and get all of us prepared for the upcoming expansion.
2. To give us a chance to work with each other and know one another better, building a stronger bond among guild mates.
3. To give us more time to review and revise our recruitment criteria.
4. To prevent guildhoppers from using our guild to get event party.

Please read the first page of this thread (http://tinyurl.com/TKofficial)for more information.

Good luck with the Goblin event, knights! Have a lovely weekend.

JohnnyHardcore
05-16-2015, 04:14 PM
Hey guys. Interested in joining if you'll have Kiemaca aboard. Any officers online?

Edit:: I'm full mythic geared with Blinky main pet. Just looking for a family and a place to call home in game.

Bryceldri
05-16-2015, 06:02 PM
Hey guys. Interested in joining if you'll have Kiemaca aboard. Any officers online?

Edit:: I'm full mythic geared with Blinky main pet. Just looking for a family and a place to call home in game.

Sorry Johhny, recruitment is closed at the meantime. We'll give you an invite as soon as we can. Meanwhile you can send me a friend request so we can keep in touch :)

Bryceldri
05-21-2015, 05:10 PM
I would like to thank everyone who ran with me for helping me get my ns and for making the event a lot more fun! Without you guys Batman, Haggard, and Nescafe would still be stable-less. Cheers to you guys! ^_^

http://i.imgur.com/c9vmGWm.jpg

ilhanna
05-21-2015, 05:14 PM

Good job with the Goblin event, knights! Thanks for the teamwork on event runs and altar hunts, for answering questions on gc and for always thanking your party for their time and effort. We should all be proud of ourselves, especially since the event had left us with Nightshade and Nilbog, two impressive pets I'm looking forward to bringing on elite runs (because these great beasts are born for hard elite maps, not for farming lockeds in Brackenridge :D).

Thank you again for all the help and the fun runs!

Special shoutout to Bryceldri who went above and beyond the call of duty to help my struggling warrior get Nightshade.

And to Lynnsmith, Dkninja and Mishafeng who in the final hours of event kept my mage running from altar to altar, I might not get the ebola wolf, but what you gave me was far more precious. Thank you. :)

Bameely
05-21-2015, 11:17 PM
:( I dozed off for Nilbog Party :(

ilhanna
05-21-2015, 11:38 PM
I would like to thank everyone who ran with me for helping me get my ns and for making the event a lot more fun! Without you guys Batman, Haggard, and Nescafe would still be stable-less. Cheers to you guys! ^_^

http://i.imgur.com/c9vmGWm.jpg

I must say running with you had disclosed hitherto unknown 50 Shades of Bry. On caffeine.

PS. Please thank Edward on my behalf. :)

Bryceldri
05-22-2015, 11:24 AM
For you only hanna

http://i.imgur.com/WpbLDXl.png

Azapauele
05-22-2015, 01:41 PM
Bryceldir, lol XD awesome

Azapauele
05-22-2015, 02:00 PM
Thank you Knights for help with event!!! ^_^

Hope you all got your Nilbog pet :)

And thanks for all knights, which were working hard to get this pet and get it another ppl too(used a ton coffee and nervous)

Bye bye altar :'( we will be miss you....

After so dirty work, need soap and bath lol (job for you Mark, as u like haha)

We are Trinity Knights! Come into our good, freindly, warm and lovely family ^_^

Clickbangboom
05-22-2015, 02:15 PM
Night Shade looks so cool. Wish I would of had more time to grind event... maybe next time! See you in game knights!

BTW: You will probably see me on xxxbang a bit more, going to try and cap that toon before expansion comes! So if any one has some time, or is looking for something to do, I'll take the help :)

Azapauele
05-23-2015, 04:05 AM
Night Shade looks so cool. Wish I would of had more time to grind event... maybe next time! See you in game knights!

BTW: You will probably see me on xxxbang a bit more, going to try and cap that toon before expansion comes! So if any one has some time, or is looking for something to do, I'll take the help :)

Welcome back! thank u Boom for your offer to help :) cya in game

KillerXyler
05-24-2015, 09:25 AM
Congrats everyone who work hard during the Goblin event. Keep up the good work knights. Enjoy Nightshade and Nilbog!

Azapauele
05-24-2015, 12:17 PM
Congrats everyone who work hard during the Goblin event. Keep up the good work knights. Enjoy Nightshade and Nilbog!

You enjoy your pets too 133241 need lv up it now *hehe* Thank u for help with event Killer :)

ilhanna
05-25-2015, 04:09 AM
Congratulations, Tomahawwk
Knight of The Week!

Since his first days in Trinity Knights earlier this year Tomahawwk has shown keen interest in not only running elite, but running elite better. While his initial experience had been rough (blame Sorrax in Planar Tomb 2), it did not deter him from continuously improving himself.

Tour of Arlor elite competition in February was when Tomahawwk truly showed his qualities as a mage. A skilled crowd controller who is not afraid to maneuver close to the heart of the battle, his quick firebolt, frost and timeshift deployment was a great help in those areas like Nordr and Shuyal where the mobs are a warrior's nightmare.

In last week's Goblin event, Tomahawwk shared a tip on how mages could deal with Goreblin, the huggy, jumpy last boss of the event, without dying. "I just ran laps around the boss nonstop," he said. "His jump attack doesn't kill if it comes perpendicular to your trajectory."

Here's to showing them what a squishy can do, Toma!

A Knight of The Week is:

tomahawwk
05-25-2015, 04:47 AM
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of TK. It has some really great leaders (GM + officers) and guildies and definitely feels like one big family. If there's anything I can do to help anyone out in the future, please don't hesitate to ask.

alxe
05-26-2015, 04:12 AM
Congratz toma!

Azapauele
05-26-2015, 05:11 AM
Congratulation Toma!:applause:

Dashie
05-26-2015, 06:47 AM
Congratulations tomahawk ^_^

acewasabi
05-27-2015, 05:54 PM
hi Knights are you recruiting at the mo? :)

ilhanna
05-28-2015, 01:05 AM

We are not recruiting at the moment, but are weighing in the possibility of reopening recruitment soon.

acewasabi
05-28-2015, 02:16 AM
We are not recruiting at the moment, but are weighing in the possibility of reopening recruitment soon.

ty :) i've been do the easier elite maps solo and random partying arena (i've tried randomly doing tombs but haven't gotten past first map!). it would be lovely to be able to run with guild members (current guild is mostly non-capped chars or pvp). i'll keep an eye on this thread!

Dashie
05-28-2015, 08:57 AM
ty :) i've been do the easier elite maps solo and random partying arena (i've tried randomly doing tombs but haven't gotten past first map!). it would be lovely to be able to run with guild members (current guild is mostly non-capped chars or pvp). i'll keep an eye on this thread!

We will keep you updated when the recruitment goes into live. Sure!

ilhanna
05-29-2015, 02:19 AM
Please be in Guild Hall for guild meeting and trivia on:

Saturday, May 30
3pm GMT
Countdown to meeting and trivia (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150530T22&p0=108&msg=Trinity+Knights+Guild+Meeting+%26+Trivia+May+3 0%2C+2015&csz=1)

We will be talking about reopening guild recruitment and criteria for promotion.

See you tomorrow, knights.

acewasabi
05-29-2015, 06:20 PM
ty :) :) that will be great.

acewasabi
05-29-2015, 06:22 PM
Please be in Guild Hall for guild meeting and trivia on:

Saturday, May 30
3pm GMT
Countdown to meeting and trivia (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150530T22&p0=108&msg=Trinity+Knights+Guild+Meeting+%26+Trivia+May+3 0%2C+2015&csz=1)

We will be talking about reopening guild recruitment and criteria for promotion.

See you tomorrow, knights.

*watches intently* hehe

Clickbangboom
05-29-2015, 09:25 PM
*watches intently* hehe

It's worth the wait man, it's worth the wait!

Azapauele
05-30-2015, 04:12 PM

Hello Uzibearide :) we opened recruiting in guild till 6/6, plz when u will be online try to pm someonw from our guild (list with officers u can find on 1 page). We need check your lv and pve kills, if all ok, we will inv :) good luck!

Azapauele
05-30-2015, 04:25 PM
WE ARE

Thanks Lynnsmith for pic :)

ilhanna
05-31-2015, 05:09 AM
Congratulations Dashingpiggy
Knight of the Week!

Dashingpiggy (Dash to her friends, Stalker to Bry) joined Trinity Knights just as the guild was plunging headlong into Tour of Arlor elite competition last February. After a rocky beginning which she weathered with aplomb and respec, Dash quickly became a regular feature on guild elite runs, scoring one AP after another, sweeping through Planar Tombs and Arena, and very soon winning Dimensional Gladiator and Infamous titles.

In true Trinity Knights spirit, Dash is both a determined, hardworking knight (won March pve kill contest in the rogue class to prove it) and playful and friendly (engaged on a tag war on forum with Alex, Bry and Chipping). She has also been getting more active on forum, spreading the positivity and cheerfulness that is her trademark in guild and Line chat, and slowly becoming a good ambassador for Trinity Knights.

These can-do attitude and positivity were also demonstrated in several recent Planar Tomb runs. One example is when we had an all-DPS T3 run when I lagged out parking the giants, and Dash simply took over and parked them without much panic or fuss and without needing to be told what to do. This kind of experience, skill and adaptability is very valuable on elite runs and Dash shows that she has it in abundance.

Looking forward to more runs with you, Dash!

A Knight of The Week is:

acewasabi
05-31-2015, 05:17 AM
Hello Uzibearide :) we opened recruiting in guild till 6/6, plz when u will be online try to pm someonw from our guild (list with officers u can find on 1 page). We need check your lv and pve kills, if all ok, we will inv :) good luck!

ty for replying to me! I meet all the criteria listed for elite runs (hp 3.3k, dmg 458, armor 1.4k petless no elixir; correct build; gyrm yowie nilbog plus other listed pets; upgraded mythics; blood ruby; wild amulet pot; magma brut and exped pot) except i only have 14.4k pve kills- is this a deal breaker? it's bedtime here but i'll be sure to message an officer tomorrow after work.

ty again!

ilhanna
05-31-2015, 06:03 AM
Knights,

In last Saturday guild meeting I have announced that we are opening recruitment for one week until June 6. We are looking to recruit active players level 35+ with at least 20k pve kills for warrior and rogue, and 25k for mage, who are willing to work and learn together to become better.

I have also announced the new criteria for promotion to Recruiter. Members are now required to be actively involve in guild chat, guild runs and guild event to be considered for promotion. This means that even if you have stayed a long time in Trinity Knights, but I never see you speak in gc, even just to say hi or gratz for other knights' achievement; if you never run with other knights; if you never take part in guild event, which means basically I never see you and don't know who you are and how you play, don't expect me to promote you.

I also announced that promotion is not a reward, it is not a gift. It is a responsibility. A Recruiter is responsible for making sure that the people invited into our family are active and will bring much good to Trinity Knights. Do not abuse this authority, because if you keep inviting troublemakers into guild, I reserve the right to demote you. Once demoted, it will be a long time before I consider you for any more promotion.

Please see the first page of this thread for more info on recruitment and promotion. (http://tinyurl.com/TKofficial)

In other news, last week we went up two places on leaderboard on are now on #32. Woot!

Celebratory Frost fireworks pics taken from the meeting, courtesy of Lynnsmith:

PS. DPS knights please help Killerxyler run Gauntlet to maintain his place on leaderboard. Since bosses drop ankh and 25% XP bonus elixir kits, you will be rewarded anyway.

Dashie
05-31-2015, 06:46 AM
Warmest thanks for all of your hard work and outstanding contributions as a officers/recruiters/members of the Trinity Knights. I know how much time and effort demanded for me to became Knight of the week and I deeply appreciate all of your efforts to make it a great success. Without you guys its impossible for me. Frankly saying i was noob before and after joining this guild i am gaining knowledge day by day and still i am hungry for that. I promised that you can count on me more to go for the extra mile. Thank you again for all you do for me. Ting!

Azapauele
05-31-2015, 07:08 AM
ty for replying to me! I meet all the criteria listed for elite runs (hp 3.3k, dmg 458, armor 1.4k petless no elixir; correct build; gyrm yowie nilbog plus other listed pets; upgraded mythics; blood ruby; wild amulet pot; magma brut and exped pot) except i only have 14.4k pve kills- is this a deal breaker? it's bedtime here but i'll be sure to message an officer tomorrow after work.

ty again!

Omg u need 5,6k pve more (min 20k)

Azapauele
05-31-2015, 07:11 AM
Congrats Dash!! :applause: go go Dash!

P.s. Thanks hanna for awesome post!

ilhanna
05-31-2015, 09:11 AM

Patrik gets sentimental.

RoseFaded
05-31-2015, 10:34 AM
Woot Gratz Dashingpiggy ^-^ You Earned it!!! :D Just like you all, im learning more each day & im getting stronger :) Knowlege is power, but what you use it for is the true test ^-^ Just before I got in this guild...I wasnt sure I was capable of arena, planar tombs or any hard elites. Then you all gave me this knowledge. Showed me that anythings possible with hard work & determination. I just want to take this time on the forum to thank you all :') glad to be a Trinity Knight, but more glad to have you all as wonderful friends. I appreciate this home you all gave me. I wont let y'all down. Keep up the good work everyone & if anyone ever needs help, im here to provide that ^-^ Long live the Knights of AL
Ign: Rosefaded

Azapauele
05-31-2015, 11:58 AM

Patrik gets sentimental.

Owwww.... it so cute :3 133767

Azapauele
05-31-2015, 12:03 PM
Woot Gratz Dashingpiggy ^-^ You Earned it!!! :D Just like you all, im learning more each day & im getting stronger :) Knowlege is power, but what you use it for is the true test ^-^ Just before I got in this guild...I wasnt sure I was capable of arena, planar tombs or any hard elites. Then you all gave me this knowledge. Showed me that anythings possible with hard work & determination. I just want to take this time on the forum to thank you all :') glad to be a Trinity Knight, but more glad to have you all as wonderful friends. I appreciate this home you all gave me. I wont let y'all down. Keep up the good work everyone & if anyone ever needs help, im here to provide that ^-^ Long live the Knights of AL

Thank you Rose for warm words! Happy to see you in our TK family ^_^

RoseFaded
05-31-2015, 02:46 PM
:) <3 <3 Hearts for all TK <3 Glad to be here aswell ^-^ finally got my rutger essence. Planar essence is all thats left woot :D Planar Pendant here Rose comes :3

Fightbeast
05-31-2015, 04:34 PM
Sorry if there is a rule against someone outside guild commenting in this thread. Not a member of this guild till now but hoping to be soon :) TK for some reason has always been one of my favorite guilds. Can't wait to join the family with my mage coming week. Currently my smurf is trying to catch up with the new requirements of the guild. Its at lv27 with 7k aps and 12.5k kills. Will get there by 6th...hopefully :D

ilhanna
05-31-2015, 06:11 PM
:) <3 <3 Hearts for all TK <3 Glad to be here aswell ^-^ finally got my rutger essence. Planar essence is all thats left woot :D Planar Pendant here Rose comes :3

Congratz and good luck with crafting and gemming your pendant.

ilhanna
05-31-2015, 06:14 PM
Sorry if there is a rule against someone outside guild commenting in this thread. Not a member of this guild till now but hoping to be soon :) TK for some reason has always been one of my favorite guilds. Can't wait to join the family with my mage coming week. Currently my smurf is trying to catch up with the new requirements of the guild. Its at lv27 with 7k aps and 12.5k kills. Will get there by 6th...hopefully :D

Always nice to hear what other players think of our guild, thank you. :)

And we welcome determined players. Looking forward to having your smurf here. Hope you can find friends, family and home among us knights.

acewasabi
06-01-2015, 12:42 AM
Omg u need 5,6k pve more (min 20k)

i think this is a new requirement? /cry lol i will come back in a few k more kills :)

Azapauele
06-01-2015, 01:05 AM

i think this is a new requirement? /cry lol i will come back in a few k more kills :)

If u need help with lv up and up yor pve kills, you can pm me in game(if i will be online) I will be happy to help! ;) Lets do it!

ilhanna
06-01-2015, 04:54 PM
The unbelievable thing happened. @@

Clickbangboom
06-01-2015, 10:15 PM

Woohooo! Congrats!

RoseFaded
06-02-2015, 02:38 AM
Gratz Hanna!!! :D You earned it

Dashie
06-02-2015, 05:22 AM

Yeah....greatz !!! Finally !!! U looted recipe !! Congratulations !! Next stop is fossil !! Go go go !!

Kitesic
06-02-2015, 05:48 AM
Finally after so many tries, Gratz Hanna !

KillerXyler
06-02-2015, 03:44 PM

I would like to say thank you for all the support and help you gave me my fellow knights. Thanks to those knights who did some grinding with me in gauntlet- hanna, salsie, trizalanna, and the rest of the knights, I will not get this banner without your help. Thank you very much knights!

Dashie
06-02-2015, 03:51 PM

I would like to say thank you for all the support and help you gave me my fellow knights. Thanks to those knights who did some grinding with me in gauntlet- hanna, salsie, trizalanna, and the rest of the knights, I will not get this banner without your help. Thank you very much knights!
Yeah xy !!! Congrats !! Finally the banner !! [emoji106]

ilhanna
06-02-2015, 06:49 PM

Wooooo congratz! That's one smexy banner!

Clickbangboom
06-02-2015, 10:06 PM

Sweet! Nice work Xyler!

Azapauele
06-03-2015, 12:49 PM
Gratz Killer!!! great job!

ilhanna
06-05-2015, 04:49 PM
HAUNTED AP

While the Upper Hauntlet is giving two coins per run for a week, let's exceed the speed limit and go for Haunted achievement.

Haunted is the title you get for completing Hauntlet in under 90 seconds.

The following is based on my experience.

Elixirs
Get damage bonus elixir and speed elixir.

Pets
Pets that give you dmg, crit, speed: Nekro, Toor, Maridos, Singe, Gyrm, Shadowlurk, Ribbit (for warrior), Blinky, Grimm, Abaddon, Slag.
Pets that help crowd control: Brothers Whims, Breeze, Swift, Slobber, Gloom (time their AA so it hits the maximum number of mobs)

Skills
Make sure your stat and build pass the minimum requirement. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?166438-lt-Trinity-Knights-gt-Official-Thread&p=1775124&viewfull=1#post1775124)

Rogue: aimed shot, noxious bolt, shadow piercer, and choose between entangling trap or razor shield for 4th skill (spam aimed, nox, piercer, trap, charge razor. Always shoot aimed first)

Mage: fire ice lightning clock, no heal no shield (stun mobs with fire first so you can safely drop clock). If you use gale, be careful not to scatter clocked/trapped mobs or mobs being tanked by warrior.

Warrior: vengeful blood, skyward smash, windmill, horn of renew

Party
3 mages 1 rogue
2 mages 2 rogues
1 warrior 1 mage 2 rogues

First Room
All the mobs in this room have to die.

Fight by the central pillar. Mage drops clock on every crater that spawns skeletons. Rogue kills witches fast. Warrior taunts with windmill and HoR to keep mobs from scattering. Start moving toward exit when the few remaining mobs are dying under the mage final clock drop.

Second Room
Fight by the pillars near exit.

Kill witches fast.

Make sure clocks are dropped over a large number of mobs. Don't wait till all the mobs are killed; as soon as gate to the next room is open, run.

Third Room

Three methods that had worked for me:

Option 1: one party member (the one with lowest dmg) run to exit without stopping to hit boss. This party member waits by exit, ready to run out, while the others kill boss.

Option 2: all party members kill boss while moving toward exit.

Option 3: the first party member to reach boss hit boss with quick combo skills (fire-ice-lightning-clock for mage, aimed-nox-piercer for rogue, skysmash and windmill for warrior), then runs toward gate. The other party members finish the boss.

Hope this helps. If you have other tips or experience to share about getting Haunted AP, don't hesitate to comment.

And if you get the Haunted title this week, congratulations! Leave a comment too and share what you did to get the achievement.

Happy haunting!

RoseFaded
06-05-2015, 11:06 PM
Oh "Haunted" thats an Ap I need. Woot time to show my magic :3 Goodluck everyone on runs <3 Im always here or in game if you need help. Don't hesitate to ask ^-^ Im willing to help to improve us as a whole. We are Knights, so we stand strong together!!
Long live Trinity Knights<3!!!!

ilhanna
06-06-2015, 03:35 PM
Congratulations Bryceldri/Bryceldir
Knight of the Week!

Getting to know the multifaceted Bryceldri (warrior)/Bryceldir (sorcerer) is not unlike putting together a jigsaw puzzle. Every once in a while you find a piece that reveals something hitherto unguessed at, that totally changes your assumptions about her.

Take last year's Christmas, when she came up with the idea of playing Santa in the middle of Winter event, giving away eggs and energy kits and so much more. The usually terse Bry marked every hour till the time she was due to dispense goodies in GH, by making tantalizing reminders on guild chat.

Then take the fierce tag war she had with Alex, Dash and Chipping on Nicflamel's forum game thread, that reveals the sassy, ruthless side of her. Or the fact that she named her weapon Edward Cullen (for the sparkle).

But quirks and hidden depths aside, there are two traits that I admire the most about Bry. The first is her tenacity. During Tour of Arlor she kept going up to Undim Fields elite only to dc. She tried many times, and I was in some of her parties as she went in and then got disconnected. And yet, she didn't get discouraged, she didn't stop trying, until finally, she made it.

Bry is also one of the few people who often beat me to be the first in map when someone calls for help. With minimum fuss and maximum efficiency, she would coolly get the job done and then move on. This no fuss helpfulness, in fact, was the reason cited by her nominator for championing Bry as Knight of the Week for the first week of June.

Last week Bry had also posted a video on how mages too can park the green giants in T3.

https://youtu.be/fkazVzVq76E

I can't wait to see what more facets this smart, funny officer will reveal in her future escapades.

A Knight of The Week is:

You too can pick a Knight of The Week. PM me in game or on LINE chat with the name of a Trinity Knights member/recruiter/officer who you think is worthy of the recognition. Please also explain why you nominate him/her.

ilhanna
06-06-2015, 04:17 PM
Knights,

As I announced during guild meeting last Saturday 6/6, we have stopped recruiting till further notice, in order to focus on the knights already in the guild. Please be informed and thank you.

Azapauele
06-06-2015, 11:50 PM
Congratulation Bryceldir, knight of the week! Thank you for great help our guild(family)! ^_^

Azapauele
06-06-2015, 11:56 PM

Haunted now! Thanks for help Hanna, Merl and Bluzz! ^_^

Dreangel_AL
06-07-2015, 06:20 AM
@Ilhanna Hi I'm not from this guild but I'm from the end game pve only rogue build thread and may I ask questions here about pve build for rogues? Thank you :)

ilhanna
06-08-2015, 02:13 AM
@Ilhanna Hi I'm not from this guild but I'm from the end game pve only rogue build thread and may I ask questions here about pve build for rogues? Thank you :)

Sure, Drea. Ask away. If I can help answer it, I will.

ilhanna
06-08-2015, 02:20 AM
5 Reasons Why We Need to Log on Everyday

5. Until Thursday, June 11, the Bard story daily and Upper Hauntlet are giving double tokens. We also have more choices to spend them on. Story tokens can now be used to buy egg crates which you can open or sell. Hauntlet coins can be used to buy respec scroll (yes! No more bad build, woohoo!). Or you might farm the double token week to collect coins to buy Gloom and Violet eggs, and get Haunted title while you're at it. Talk about double whammy!

4. Farm dragkin teeth. With planar pendant recipe becoming more affordable, more people are crafting this mythic amulet. And they need dragonite bar. Badly. The price has nearly quadrupled in a few weeks time. If you haven't already, start spending more time farming dragkin teeth. Start parties for elite Tindirin for greater chance of tooth, or blitz through normal Tindirin many times if you can't get an elite party.

3. The recent Goblin event had given us powerful new pets. Level your Nightshade and Nilbog up to their full capacity so they can help us more during the expansion. Level up your other pets too.

2. Get elite achievements or help other knights with their elite achievement runs.

1. Who knows, maybe your activity and helpfulness will get you nomination for Knight of The Week! The Knight of the Week are inspiring knights who during the week had been super helpful either on maps (especially the hard elite ones) and on gc and Line chat (by answering questions or sharing tips). Everyone can nominate a Trinity Knights member/recruiter/officer to be Knight of The Week. Just pm me your nomination and explain why this person deserves to be awarded the Knight of The Week title.

Check out this link to the Trinity Knights Hall of Fame (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?166438-lt-Trinity-Knights-gt-Official-Thread&p=2179747&viewfull=1#post2179747), where profiles of previous Knights of The Week are listed.

Youtuber
06-08-2015, 11:48 PM
134116 From Us To You!

Xorrior
06-10-2015, 05:14 PM
Post #2900

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?166951-lt-Enigmatic-gt-Elite-PvE-Farm-Guild&p=2184010

RoseFaded
06-10-2015, 05:36 PM
Woot got my Haunted Ap thanks to Hanna & few others :D thank you so much<3!! Also good news..just 3 more planar dailies till I get my Planar Pendant!!! ^-^ Im working my butt off for this & feel more accomplished everyday :') Glad I have you all to share my good will with. Wish you all the best of luck on your runs & such :D
<3Rosefaded Knight of Trinity Knights Guild<3
Oh btw read update today. Test server will be up soon. Means Expansion coming up ^-^ So prep yourselves. Were gonna rock this expansion to the core!!!<3

ilhanna
06-10-2015, 09:03 PM
Post #2900

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?166951-lt-Enigmatic-gt-Elite-PvE-Farm-Guild&p=2184010

Thank you, Xorr. That really means a lot. :')

ilhanna
06-10-2015, 09:22 PM

I'M NOT GETTING INVITED TO PARTIES

You need those APs and want to run elite but noone answers when you call for party. You want to do some elite farming runs but your call for party is answered by crickets (and the occasional swish of tumbleweed).

Here's what you can do:

1. Wait. When you come in game, people are already busy doing whatever they want to do in game. They won't immediately stop just because you ask for a party. So wait. Do some dailies. Run a few Hauntlets. Try look for Bael/Krunch 2 and elusives. Try asking again in 10-15 minutes.

2. Check gc for answers. I don't know how many times I've seen this happens.

A: T3 anyone?
B: me
C: inv
A: anyone wanna run T3???

When you ask for pt, keep monitoring gc for answers.

3. Hook up offline. Make arrangements for parties on Line chat. If you're not on Trinity Knights Line group yet...why aren't you?

4. Try ask for help for harder elite AP runs (Nordr up) on weekends when more officers are online to help.

5. Join other people's runs too, don't just ask for help on your own runs. The more you join others in their runs, the more people can judge whether you're a good team player or not and they are more likely to offer help next time you ask.

6. If you do all this and still not getting parties, evaluate yourself. Maybe you haven't been making a good impression when you last run with people. Maybe people had bad experience running with you and wish to avoid to repeat the trauma. Ask yourself these question and try to be better:

is your build and gear adequate for elite runs? We have a build and gear guide (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?166438-lt-Trinity-Knights-gt-Official-Thread&p=1775124&viewfull=1#post1775124). Have you checked if you meet the requirement?
are you doing your part in runs? As a mage have you been successful in keeping mobs from moving? As a warrior have you been successful in being the last man standing and keeping your party alive? As a rogue do you kill fast enough?
if you have been told to, have you respec'd and geared up before running certain maps? There is absolutely no excuse for bad build now that you can buy respec scroll with Hauntlet coins. If you stubbornly run with bad build and become a fifth wheel in parties, don't blame people for preferring to pick others for their runs.
have you been rude, bossy, or talked too much during runs? Do you often forget to say thanks to your party for their help and invite? Do you often go afk mid-run or go offline without explanation and apologies?
do you often come on runs unprepared (going to Planar Tombs/Arena without ankh, asking mages to heal because you don't have pots, keeping your pets hungry because you don't carry gold, etc)?

This weekend we have the double XP event. As many of us already capped our chars, take this opportunity to cross out some elite and non-elite achievements. Arrange parties and hit the map.

Best of luck, knights!

Clickbangboom
06-10-2015, 09:26 PM
Knights, it's time to mount up! I know there are a number of you who are like me and have alts in the guild who are of a lower level, well now is the time to level up! Double XP is on from Thursday to Sunday! Lets grind our way to the top, lets get that level 41 banner and lets be prepared for the rage of ren'gol with more toons ready to storm the new maps!
So, get some plat if you can and get those XP elixers ready and lets make that grind to 41!
I'll be on xxxbang in WT and KT making the grind and much as I can for those of you who want to join me, just shoot me a PM IG and lets party!

ilhanna
06-10-2015, 09:34 PM
Knights, it's time to mount up! I know there are a number of you who are like me and have alts in the guild who are of a lower level, well now is the time to level up! Double XP is on from Thursday to Sunday! Lets grind our way to the top, lets get that level 41 banner and lets be prepared for the rage of ren'gol with more toons ready to storm the new maps!
So, get some plat if you can and get those XP elixers ready and lets make that grind to 41!
I'll be on xxxbang in WT and KT making the grind and much as I can for those of you who want to join me, just shoot me a PM IG and lets party!

Great initiative, Boom. I know Merlin has a mid-20s rogue (Lovelynlethal), Twisted has a 30+ rogue (Noxianpride), Hnoss has a late 20s warrior (Hephy), there might be others as well that I can't remember now. If you guys need maps opened so you can run for xp on higher level maps, let me know.

RoseFaded
06-10-2015, 11:04 PM
Besides xp elixirs if you can afford plat buy the 10plat package once if you havnt got Courage the pet lion yet. Gives you a PERMANENT 15% xp boost. Yes thats right, its permanent. So if you can afford it, buy it. It'll help you, any alts you got etc..& more than prep you for expansion. Plus Courage has some sweet stat boost skill :)

Wutzgood
06-12-2015, 05:43 PM
Hey knights just coming to announce my retirement.

From just about all the other games I've been playing lol. Getting excited with the new expansion. Been so long since I've used wutzgood for anything besides events.

Gonna be on a lot more now that there will be things to farm again. See everyone online.

Azapauele
06-13-2015, 03:26 PM
Hey knights just coming to announce my retirement.

From just about all the other games I've been playing lol. Getting excited with the new expansion. Been so long since I've used wutzgood for anything besides events.

Gonna be on a lot more now that there will be things to farm again. See everyone online.
Nice to hear it Wutz :) welcome back! Cya in game ^_^

Daggee
06-14-2015, 09:01 AM
Hi hanna, im Daggee, from ur guild, i decided not to quit AL and want to join back TK. I thought i was gona leave AL for good so i left TK. I hope i can be back [emoji4]

ilhanna
06-14-2015, 08:25 PM
Hi hanna, im Daggee, from ur guild, i decided not to quit AL and want to join back TK. I thought i was gona leave AL for good so i left TK. I hope i can be back [emoji4]

You have had your chance with us, Dag, twice.

Good luck with your return to AL. I see you have a thread going looking for a guild. I hope you find what you're searching for.

Daggee
06-14-2015, 10:39 PM
You have had your chance with us, Dag, twice.

Good luck with your return to AL. I see you have a thread going looking for a guild. I hope you find what you're searching for.
Thanks!Appreciate it[emoji4]

dksidonly
06-17-2015, 09:03 AM
Great hanna........ The guidance for all type helped me a lot with both my toons...

Merlin-TK
06-17-2015, 09:57 AM
Awesome Wutz....look forward to running with you. :)

Azapauele
06-17-2015, 01:01 PM

Gratz knights with 28 place's lb ^_^ it all results of your great work! Thank to evryone! Go go Trinity Knights, go go family!

Merlin-TK
06-17-2015, 01:15 PM
I'm thrilled!! Congratz Knights... Keep up the great work. :)

dksidonly
06-17-2015, 01:51 PM
My heartly congratulations to the guildies.... Stay progressive... Surely we will get to #1

RoseFaded
06-18-2015, 12:18 AM
Gratz everyone on Lb climbing ^-^ keep up the good work. I myself am working to achieve all Ap I can. Just 2,950Ap to go till Infamous title. I finished all Elite kraken Ap lastnight ^-^ thanks to my wonderful friends. Plan to get Elusive 4 morrow. Have a good day everyone<3
<3Rosefaded Knight of Trinity Knights Guild<3

ilhanna
06-18-2015, 02:01 AM
Congratulations on the lb climb, knights. Massive thanks especially for those of you who have made the best of the entire double xp week to level up your alts. I see many who started the event at mid-20s are now capped and getting ready for expansion. Kudos for the hardwork and the teamwork. Take the lull between the madcap xp grind and the expansion release to start working on achievements together.

Also wishing the muslim knights who start fasting today a blessed, happy Ramadan.

Wen Xuan Chua
06-18-2015, 06:10 AM
hey guys!its Ohoeb i just created this account and pls add me in game.Thank You!

Azapauele
06-18-2015, 07:53 AM
hey guys!its Ohoeb i just created this account and pls add me in game.Thank You!

Hello and welcome Ohoeb! Nice to see you here :) awesome signature ;)

Merlin-TK
06-18-2015, 11:33 AM
Thanks again Xyler for the awesome signatures. :)

KillerXyler
06-18-2015, 12:11 PM
Enjoy your sigs knights! :)

Dashie
06-18-2015, 09:26 PM
Enjoy your sigs knights! :)

All credit goes to u !! Thanks again :encouragement:

Clickbangboom
06-19-2015, 11:21 AM
Hey fellow knights,
So I was wondering if anyone had some lvl40 rogue gear that I could barrow while I lvl my rogue to 41. I don't really want to drop a ton of gold on lvl 40 gear that I am going to use for only a short while, I would rather save it for 41 gear and expansion.
Thanks in advance!

Azapauele
06-20-2015, 06:21 AM
Hey fellow knights,
So I was wondering if anyone had some lvl40 rogue gear that I could barrow while I lvl my rogue to 41. I don't really want to drop a ton of gold on lvl 40 gear that I am going to use for only a short while, I would rather save it for 41 gear and expansion.
Thanks in advance!

Don't have nothing for rogue :( mabey bow lv 40, need to check.. Pm me when u will be in game

ilhanna
06-22-2015, 05:05 AM

I have written notes with my personal observations and conclusions about the expansion maps, mobs, and bosses, as well as some skills adjustment and recommendations based on the test server. These notes are posted on Line chat to open further discussions there. If you are not yet a member of TK Line group, you can download the app (available for Android, iOS and PC) and ask on gc if anyone can invite you in. Make sure you know what your Line ID is.

ilhanna
06-22-2015, 10:12 AM
Congratulations Killerxyler
Knight of the Week!

Don't let his easygoing banter on guild chat fool you. When it comes to scoring self-appointed goals, Killerxyler (call him Killer, Xyl, Xy, or Sis :D) is dead serious and businesslike.

Take Halloween event when he slept a mere three hours a day, spending most of his waking hours tanking one Paracelsus after another. Or the Winter event where he played so much that some motherly threat to remove his largely unoccupied bed was mentioned on GC one day. Or that time he farmed more dragkin teeth in seven days than the winner of TK dentistry week event. Or take February 2015 when he ran more elite maps than anyone else in guild during Tour of Arlor elite competition. And recently, the relentless grind for Gauntlet III leaderboard.

And he did it all with nary a complaint when the going got rough nor braggadocio when he came out triumphant.

Last week Xyler took some time to create forum signatures (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?238526-Sigs-I-made-for-my-fellow-Knights!-(Trinity-Knights)) for some fellow knights. I hope these gorgeous sigs will encourage more knights to be active on forum, to participate in discussions, give feedback, or share their achievements here on Trinity Knights thread or the forum in general.

Xyler's next goal is reaching cap level 46 in under a week in the next expansion. Good luck, Xy!

A Knight of The Week is a member/recruiter/officer of Trinity Knights who in that particular week is:

You too can pick a Knight of The Week. PM me in game or on LINE chat with the name of a Trinity Knights member/recruiter/officer who you think is worthy of the recognition. Please also explain why you nominate him/her.

RoseFaded
06-22-2015, 11:12 AM
Gratz Xyler, you earned it sis ^-^
Keep up the good work :D wish you the best

Azapauele
06-22-2015, 11:56 PM
Gratz Killer! :encouragement:

Azapauele
06-22-2015, 11:58 PM

Thanks Bryce for great help with Amra-zu, finely got AP :3 so happy, thanks again ^_^

Blue Cheekster
06-23-2015, 02:59 AM

Thanks STS for 4x E4! :)

KillerXyler
06-23-2015, 07:20 AM
Congratulations Killerxyler
Knight of the Week!

Don't let his easygoing banter on guild chat fool you. When it comes to scoring self-appointed goals, Killerxyler (call him Killer, Xyl, Xy, or Sis :D) is dead serious and businesslike.

Take Halloween event when he slept a mere three hours a day, spending most of his waking hours tanking one Paracelsus after another. Or the Winter event where he played so much that some motherly threat to remove his largely unoccupied bed was mentioned on GC one day. Or that time he farmed more dragkin teeth in seven days than the winner of TK dentistry week event. Or take February 2015 when he ran more elite maps than anyone else in guild during Tour of Arlor elite competition. And recently, the relentless grind for Gauntlet III leaderboard.

And he did it all with nary a complaint when the going got rough nor braggadocio when he came out triumphant.

Last week Xyler took some time to create forum signatures (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?238526-Sigs-I-made-for-my-fellow-Knights!-(Trinity-Knights)) for some fellow knights. I hope these gorgeous sigs will encourage more knights to be active on forum, to participate in discussions, give feedback, or share their achievements here on Trinity Knights thread or the forum in general.

Xyler's next goal is reaching cap level 46 in under a week in the next expansion. Good luck, Xy!

A Knight of The Week is a member/recruiter/officer of Trinity Knights who in that particular week is:

First I would like to say thank you to our GM, Ilhanna, for all the help, advise, and trust that she gave me. Second, Thank you to all my fellow knights for all the support that you gave me. I will never get this far without the help of my fellow knights!
Thank You guys!

ilhanna
06-23-2015, 08:37 AM
Showing off my new sig, courtesy of Killerxyler. Thank you, Xy! :)

ilhanna
06-26-2015, 08:02 AM
Knights,

Please be at the Guild Hall on Saturday, June 27, 3pm GMT (countdown to time (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20150627T22&p0=108&msg=Trinity+Knights+Guild+Meeting+%26+Trivia&font=cursive&csz=1)) for guild meeting and trivia.

MissVy
06-26-2015, 05:55 PM
Hi TK, I made a forum account after reading the archives of this guild post. :) my timezone is wayy different from everyone so you might not see me much in guild. I live in middle earth that's why haha (literally!)....(new zealand if you had to think about the literally part..hehe)

Played AL back in 2012ish, got bored and came back. Never had a guild except one that was soo unhelpful, and a friend of mine who is a forum person told me to join TK (he's also a TK now). So far everyone in the guild is friendly, which is what I need to keep going in this game. I'm just doing dailies and teeth most of the time because I can't seem to find parties for planars and elites.
Need some advice in gearing... I have the icescale set, blood ruby, and wild talis... Looking to change from icescale to the shiny purple but imbued seems so far away because of above mentioned problem with planars. Wild talisman's proc helps me, so not sure if eerie is the next one... Blood ring is doing it for me so far.

Skillwise I had followed the guide, and worked really well, still trying to avoid parties saying mana please...

So that's me, sorry if I sounded annoying and just posted here randomly, but you guys remind me of a guild I once had back in 2007. Not gonna mention the game, but it was the best gameplay I had coz of the guild.
See you in AL...
Ign: meemeer

ilhanna
06-26-2015, 11:56 PM
Hello Meem, very nice to see you on forum. Yes, I see you rarely, maybe because our timezones don't sync. Card-carrying Tolkien fan here; super jealous that you live in NZ. So are you a hobbit, elf, dwarf, or....nazgul? LOL.

What time in GMT do you usually come in game? No event this weekend and it gets super boring. I could help you with elites if you want. I find that the best way to test if your gear is adequate is to run maps wearing them.

Wutzgood
06-28-2015, 10:31 AM
Hey missvy I would hold off on buying new gear till the new expansion drops. All the current gear will be outdated then. Unless you get it at a very low price I wouldn't buy any gear to use.

Although as a collector I buy too much gear that I don't ever use lol. Kinda loving the price drops on all the old gear I'm missing lol.

ilhanna
06-28-2015, 11:13 AM
Knights,

Recruitment is temporarily open. Invite lvl 40+ with a minimum of 20k pve kill for warrior/rogue and 25k for mage. You might want to check our build guide (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?166438-lt-Trinity-Knights-gt-Official-Thread&p=1775124&viewfull=1#post1775124) as a build benchmark in recruiting.

ilhanna
06-29-2015, 10:32 AM
Congratulations, Markrossrogue
Knight of The Week!

While his sense of humor might lead those who barely know him to frown, and maybe wrinkle their nose, nothing stinks about Markrossrogue's loyalty and dedication to Trinity Knights. One of the few officers with over 1.5 year of service under his belt, Mark has struck me with his unflinching belief in the guild's potentials, even during TK's darkest times last year, when he kept on recruiting and helping and giving behind-the-scene donations to knights who need them.

Calling him a pet enthusiast would have been an understatement; activism is probably a more suitable term to describe Mark's affiliation with Arlorian legless and two-/four-/eight-/lamp-legged companions. Many knights owed their pet achievements to eggs he donated. A proud owner of 100 pets, Mark has also given away quite a number of eggs for trivia prize.

100 pets!
Wow, that's a lot of mucking out to do!

I don't know if all those pets had imbued Mark with some kind of animal magnetism, but he does have the knack for finding rare spawns like Bael/Krunch 2 and the Elusive 4. During the 4x Elusive Four event last week, he was instrumental in finding the Amra-zu, Argex or Firstmate Ripper needed by many knights to complete their achievement, and thus helping those who due to rl commitments, couldn't spend a lot of time hunting.

To solve the problem of knowing which of the four elusives you still need to complete the quartet, Mark has this tip to offer: take a selfie with the elusives you have found. This method certainly works better than relying on memory alone.

Mark is currently eagerly waiting for expansion in hopes of getting even more pets for his ever growing zoo. Good luck, Mark!

Clickbangboom
06-29-2015, 12:55 PM
Congrats Mark!

So which 9 pets do you not own?

Azapauele
06-29-2015, 02:09 PM
Congratulations smello Mark! Now we need soap and bath bigger *hihi* jk

MissVy
06-29-2015, 02:26 PM
Hello Meem, very nice to see you on forum. Yes, I see you rarely, maybe because our timezones don't sync. Card-carrying Tolkien fan here; super jealous that you live in NZ. So are you a hobbit, elf, dwarf, or....nazgul? LOL.

What time in GMT do you usually come in game? No event this weekend and it gets super boring. I could help you with elites if you want. I find that the best way to test if your gear is adequate is to run maps wearing them.

Thanks Ilhanna! Usually around 7pm gmt and 3am gmt. Lol at my timezone!!! Finished nordr elites with the help of misha and bryce yay!working on tindirin...
Wanted to join the guld meeting but it was 3am in my time. Hehe.
Goals:
-egghunt
-elites
-INFAMOUS TITLE!!!
-mythic quest? (Should I do it?)

X

ilhanna
06-29-2015, 05:41 PM

With Triz, Hnoss and Osceu in Exp.Camp after helping them make a huge omelette in Elite Wilds. Congratz, new Great Defilers!

Azapauele
06-29-2015, 11:14 PM

With Triz, Hnoss and Osceu in Exp.Camp after helping them make a huge omelette in Elite Wilds. Congratz, new Great Defilers!

Gratz Triz, Hnoss and Osce with new tittle and AP :)

MissVy
06-29-2015, 11:19 PM
Just got the demon dogs AP, thanks to Lovely and Misha! I actually owe Misha that Wrathjaw egg! I have to make it up to you I promise!

Forgot to take a group selfie, but here's me photobombing Misha

Azapauele
06-29-2015, 11:21 PM
Thanks Ilhanna! Usually around 7pm gmt and 3am gmt. Lol at my timezone!!! Finished nordr elites with the help of misha and bryce yay!working on tindirin...
Wanted to join the guld meeting but it was 3am in my time. Hehe.
Goals:
-egghunt
-elites
-INFAMOUS TITLE!!!
-mythic quest? (Should I do it?)

X

Hello MissVy, go go with your goals!
About mythic quest, if u want do it for AP only than yes, but it only spend money and time for get it. Bec when u did it, mythic items will be only in bag and take free place. But it only my opinion :)

Dashie
06-29-2015, 11:36 PM
June is about to end and I'm ready for welcoming July. Last night I didn't get enough sleep and was wondering what to do ? Suddenly thought came in mind that "I've been in Trinity Knights since Feb. Almost completed five months"

So here it is what I want to say,

I am happy to inform all of you that I am completing five months with this family.
When I joined this place in February, I was totally new in this Trinity Knights's culture and it was a hard time to match with it.

It was you all who had taken pains to teach me the all knowledgeable things and how to handle/tackle in difficult situations in real life. Because of your strong support knights who had guided me time to time, I could successfully complete five months.

I've AL family too here; Mom,dad,grandma,Sisters,daughter,brothers ( don't laugh )

I am sure you all will continue to provide your support and guidance, which will help me in performing the Best in near future.
Thanking you once again, with warm regards.

P.S :- You guys are wondering after reading this, it's only five months and Dash is behaving like she completed one year. But last night didn't get enough sleep so boredom forced me to write this.

ilhanna
06-30-2015, 06:22 PM

FORTIFICATION OF GARETTA
AKA UNVEILING OF RAGE OF REN'GOL EXPANSION

UPDATE YOUR AL CLIENT
AND PLAY THE EVENT THAT WILL OPEN
RAGE OF REN'GOL EXPANSION

- Go to Ydra Forest and follow direction to Garetta
- Pick up mining tools from an NPC named Garetta Supporter Thomas
- Party up with other classes and hunt for nodes. Each class can mine different items (wood, stone, iron)
- Mining node gives you a bundle of building maerial (warrior gets wood, mage gets limestone, rogue iron)
- Open these bundles (3 people around you will get similar material)
- Craft the wood, limestone and iron into building supplies (recipe is provided in your Crafting Station)
- Open the Supply Satchel/Bag/Box to get tokens

TIP (thanks Mishafeng): Wilds has a lot of nodes for all classes.

This is means that expansion is around the corner because....once Garetta is rebuilt its on, baby, yeah!

AND WE HAVE STOPPED RECRUITING.

Info:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?243271-Garetta-Needs-Your-Help!-The-Fortification-of-Garetta-Event-is-Live!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?243365-The-Ren-gol-Have-Arrived-The-Rage-of-the-Ren-gol-Expansion-is-LIVE!

Pics taken by Xlansix at last Saturday trivia, where we wore red because we were so ready to spill orc blood. Thank you, Xlan. :)

ilhanna
07-01-2015, 01:35 PM
Congratulations!

And thank you. Especially for trusting me and the officers in the decisions we have to take.

Merlin-TK
07-01-2015, 01:45 PM
Absolutely AMAZING job everyone.

And credit goes to Hanna for her tireless help...and all the officers in TK....u guys are the best.
Of course hearty congratulations and kudos each and every TK Knight helped each other.
Such a fun experience and i'm so honoured to be part of this family. Many of us became Infamous last week. :)
Keep it up and let's show others what excellence, teamwork and persistence can do.

Congratz again....Trinity Knights Forever! :)

Osayreborn
07-01-2015, 07:40 PM
Nice post Dash. Thanks for all your help in Planar, I really appreciate it. You're a valuable member of the family and I hope to run with you in the future....... Even though you remind me of bacon.

June is about to end and I'm ready for welcoming July. Last night I didn't get enough sleep and was wondering what to do ? Suddenly thought came in mind that "I've been in Trinity Knights since Feb. Almost completed five months"

So here it is what I want to say,

I am happy to inform all of you that I am completing five months with this family.
When I joined this place in February, I was totally new in this Trinity Knights's culture and it was a hard time to match with it.

It was you all who had taken pains to teach me the all knowledgeable things and how to handle/tackle in difficult situations in real life. Because of your strong support knights who had guided me time to time, I could successfully complete five months.

I've AL family too here; Mom,dad,grandma,Sisters,daughter,brothers ( don't laugh )

I am sure you all will continue to provide your support and guidance, which will help me in performing the Best in near future.
Thanking you once again, with warm regards.

P.S :- You guys are wondering after reading this, it's only five months and Dash is behaving like she completed one year. But last night didn't get enough sleep so boredom forced me to write this.

MissVy
07-01-2015, 07:57 PM
More than halfway till expansion. Omg!!! So fast!

Here's some screenie with guild lovin cuddles for supplies:

Current thoughts:
-Hope I get the belt before the rebuild finishes. Tokens tokens tokens!
-Yay for making it to 21 guys!
-Line chat is awesome. Spam for breakfast!
-thanks guys for continuously looking for a seller for my mythic armour. It's now sold to Bryce! Thanks hun!
-grind that locks, craft that supplies, and mine the wilds!

See u guys in game!

X
Meemeer

Dashie
07-02-2015, 07:20 AM
Congratulations!

And thank you. Especially for trusting me and the officers in the decisions we have to take.

Nice Job Knights !!! 21 rank !!! Never think about it !! We were just talking about 25 to 29 !!! Awesome Job !! Feels Proud when I saw last night lb in camp and bumped that "Knightsssssss...happyyyy...21 on lb..." thn realised forgot to put /g ahead. LOL

Nice post Dash. Thanks for all your help in Planar, I really appreciate it. You're a valuable member of the family and I hope to run with you in the future....... Even though you remind me of bacon.

Thanks Osay !! It would be my pleasure to run with you in Planar tombs !! Sometimes I dc'd too in tombs !! Thanks for understanding me !! I keep asking everyone why I'm lagging on that place all times even when my WiFi is stable lol !! Once again thanks for your warm words !

ilhanna
07-02-2015, 07:45 AM

Mwahahahah...

ilhanna
07-02-2015, 07:53 AM
Nice Job Knights !!! 21 rank !!! Never think about it !! We were just talking about 25 to 29 !!! Awesome Job !! Feels Proud when I saw last night lb in camp and bumped that "Knightsssssss...happyyyy...21 on lb..." thn realised forgot to put /g ahead. LOL

LMAO did anyone say congratz?

Dashie
07-02-2015, 08:07 AM
LMAO did anyone say congratz?

Yeah some of my friends who were there at that time lol ! others are busy in merching asusal in camp !! even they dont want to bother me for expressing my feelings. LMAO

ilhanna
07-03-2015, 07:19 AM
Congratulations Lugs,
the first Trinity Knight to hit 46!

And for doing it in a mere 8 hours since expansion began. Wow, kudos!

Claim your planar pendant recipe in game, Lugs.

Congratulations also to Killerxyler, Mishafeng, Dashingpiggy and Lovelynlethal for capping less than 24 hour since expansion began. Well done, knights!

Azapauele
07-03-2015, 04:12 PM
Congratulations Lugs,
the first Trinity Knight to hit 46!

And for doing it in a mere 8 hours since expansion began. Wow, kudos!

Claim your planar pendant recipe in game, Lugs.

Congratulations also to Killerxyler, Mishafeng, Dashingpiggy and Lovelynlethal for capping less than 24 hour since expansion began. Well done, knights!

Gratz Lugs! You did it very fast :) gratz Killer, Mish , Lovely and Dash! And good luck for all Knights with new maps and lving ;)

MissVy
07-03-2015, 05:56 PM
Great job everyone! 46 already! Also with the supplies thing... i'm pretty sure i sent 300 already coz i got the belt (yay!) and opened lotsa boxes almost enough to get the banner, but still dont have the achievement/title of the rebuilder... anyone know whats up?

X
Meer

ilhanna
07-03-2015, 07:28 PM
Great job everyone! 46 already! Also with the supplies thing... i'm pretty sure i sent 300 already coz i got the belt (yay!) and opened lotsa boxes almost enough to get the banner, but still dont have the achievement/title of the rebuilder... anyone know whats up?

X
Meer

You're not the only one wondering Meem.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?244512-quot-Rebuilder-quot-Title&p=2207057&viewfull=1#post2207057

ilhanna
07-03-2015, 07:33 PM

Thank you every knight I did xp run with in the past two days!

Thanks especially for putting up with my stops and pauses to answer pm and talk on gc. :)

Bryceldri
07-03-2015, 07:59 PM
...pretty sure i sent 300 already coz i got the belt (yay!) and opened lotsa boxes almost enough to get the banner, but still dont have the achievement/title of the rebuilder... anyone know whats up?
Meer

the supplies event isnt over yet. once they end by the 9th u'll get ur title :)

gz hanna! :D

Dashie
07-03-2015, 09:04 PM

Thanks especially for putting up with my stops and pauses to answer pm and talk on gc. :)

Yeah......Congratulations!!! Two more toon to go !!! Good luck !!

MissVy
07-03-2015, 09:51 PM
the supplies event isnt over yet. once they end by the 9th u'll get ur title :)

Thanks Bryce. :) see how it goes im tired of this boxes. Once i get the banner no more crafting haha.

X
Meer

MissVy
07-03-2015, 11:25 PM
Random:

Dance party in GH. Dancefloor by ethyl :)

ilhanna
07-04-2015, 04:36 PM

Pic taken at Saturday, July 4 guild meeting and trivia which also happened to be Tihspid's 33rd birthday. Fireworks and birthday wishes in GH ensued, whoop!

As I have asked during the meeting, please continue to explore the expansion content and share your findings with the guild. Don't just ask whether or not you should buy certain gear, try to find out the answer, and discuss your conclusion with the guild. Share what you find about the new currencies and how to get them, jewels and where to farm them, etc. Let's learn everything together instead of relying on rumor and personal opinion.

Isian
07-05-2015, 03:01 AM

ilhanna
07-05-2015, 04:44 PM
Last night was crazy in Arena. After Killerxyler looted two Planar pendant recipes in less than an hour, this happened...

My first fossil after I don't know how many Arena runs!

I never thought I'd see this AP...

Dashie
07-05-2015, 09:04 PM
Last night was crazy in Arena. After Killerxyler looted two Planar pendant recipes in less than an hour, this happened...

Less than an hour !!! 2 recipe !!! KillerXyler you are on my ignore list now !!

My first fossil after I don't know how many Arena runs!

Greats for fossil !!

I never thought I'd see this AP...

Congo for ap too !!

ilhanna
07-06-2015, 09:50 AM
Congratulations, Lugs
Knight of The Week!

Lugs joined Trinity Knights on the recommendation of his friend/sparring partner in verbal combat, Trizalanna. She described him as an excellent warrior and a keen gamer, and as Lugs made TK his home and became a regular feature on guild chat, Line and guild-organized runs, you can see why Triz spoke very highly of him. Focused, intense, driven, he somehow manages to combine good tanking with good sense of humor (I remember a series of Arena runs where sushi talk featured prominently).

This intensity was amply demonstrated in the first hours of expansion. While others were still figuring out new maps and quests or out farming lockeds, Lugs climbed level after level with astonishing speed. A psy war soon developed on guild chat among the three contenders for the first knight to hit level 46, mostly involving Mishafeng and Killerxyler convincing Lugs to sleep--and failing. Lugs won the race--and the Planar pendant recipe that came as a reward for the feat--well ahead of the other two.

Yesterday Lugs took some time to show me and my friend Isian the tactics he used in tanking Thumper that might make him more manageable and less dangerous for the dps class. I really look forward to seeing him do it on elite Cryogem Mine.

Clickbangboom
07-06-2015, 10:24 AM
Congrats Lugs! Nice work!

zauilet
07-06-2015, 10:27 AM
I came to forums after so many days...as I had quit the game
Hii to all :D
I wanted to ask...imeet all the req to be on this guild can I join here qgb I become active again?maybe. After a month?

ilhanna
07-06-2015, 10:50 AM
I came to forums after so many days...as I had quit the game
Hii to all :D
I wanted to ask...imeet all the req to be on this guild can I join here qgb I become active again?maybe. After a month?

You can ask again if and when you have decided to fully return to active gaming, and we will decide whether you can join. Also I need to remind you my guild has very low tolerance for drama.

zauilet
07-06-2015, 11:15 AM
You can ask again if and when you have decided to fully return to active gaming, and we will decide whether you can join. Also I need to remind you my guild has very low tolerance for drama.

Im sorry but r u trying to say that I am a liar after seeing what happened on high society was true?u too believe it?is that it?does majority always win even if minority is true?im jst asking...cause from the firat day i started playing al i didnt ever lie go on u can ask lv 9 elite twinks that at end i was lying/wrong or were they?made me to lv up to 15 -.- spy spy spy!blah blah blah...im sorry. For wgt i posted bout my twink but i cant keep my feelins inside as soon as im remined of my lv9 tank...nd wht happened wth him..sorry I went too off topic... -.-

Azapauele
07-06-2015, 02:24 PM
Gratz hanna with new AP and fossil!

Congratulations Lugs! Go go!

ilhanna
07-06-2015, 03:47 PM
Im sorry but r u trying to say that I am a liar after seeing what happened on high society was true?u too believe it?is that it?does majority always win even if minority is true?im jst asking...cause from the firat day i started playing al i didnt ever lie go on u can ask lv 9 elite twinks that at end i was lying/wrong or were they?made me to lv up to 15 -.- spy spy spy!blah blah blah...im sorry. For wgt i posted bout my twink but i cant keep my feelins inside as soon as im remined of my lv9 tank...nd wht happened wth him..sorry I went too off topic... -.-

OK, I take back what I said earlier. Don't bother asking when you come back. I don't know what happened to you, your twink and other guilds; and I don't want to know. But I have seen you making post after post full of drama on other guild's threads; often enough to make me cautious. I don't care what happened to a recruit before they joined Trinity Knights, but once they are invited any excess baggage of past personal issues should be left behind. My guild is my family and I don't want them dragged into an outsider's personal drama.

Good luck finding a guild.

MissVy
07-06-2015, 06:38 PM
Jewels!!
We say goodbye to gems and welcome the jewels!
Been researching about this and had questions that I needed answers:

-where do they drop?
Well it's pretty much everywhere depending on the type of jewel but a work in progress of drop location can be found in this post:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?243927-Jewel-Drop-info&highlight=Jewels

-chaos vs para, elon vs nature, rein vs diamond etc...
This is still highly debatable from what I can gather. Paracelsus still has an awesome multiplier but that doesn't mean chaos is a subpar enhancement to your equip. I'm experimenting atm to see which jewels are best... This goes with the others as well. Once u get to noble jewels it might be a little bit (or could be more) comparable with the old gems. See this post, one of the replies has comparison of all the old gems vs new jewels: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?244771-My-Concerns-regarding-Jewel-System&highlight=Jewels

Edit: 16/07 - I found out something about chaos... if socketed in equips with dmg stat, it's a multiplier. Not sure if this is a bug atm or completely banishing paracelsus.... have a feeling it's a bug.
see photo below: (don't judge my stats haha!)

-should i keep or sell the blood, fire, glacial gems?
I think once theres a lot of standard (+4) and up jewels, those gems will lose value but at the moment, since the drop rate of mind, finesse and fury is quite low the old normal gems' prices are going up. So bummed that i sold them before expansion!!! And dont get me started with reinforced haha!

-meemeer, did u just say you're going to experiment with mix and match?? Wouldnt that be expensive?
The good thing about jewels is that it can be resocketed... Which means u can take it off upgrade the jewel then resocket or even reuse in a different equip or weapon. So with that it will eventually be affordable to socket in your equips and the like. do it before u sleep and see what the gameplay feels like for u.

-jewels have levels??
Yup! Which means higher level like standard to noble can only be used by the level of that equipment. Therefore, the twinks cant use all of those jewels and will resort to gems for now.

-how can we earn money from jewels there's just so many?
I sold all the weak nature and water as soon as it came out, atm their values are going wayyy down. Cracked Chaos is highly profitable so sell it or keep it if u want to craft them as early as now. Please see drop places link above.

X

Myooogen
07-06-2015, 10:20 PM
wow! super informative post right there meem! :)

Thanks!

zauilet
07-07-2015, 12:25 PM
OK, I take back what I said earlier. Don't bother asking when you come back. I don't know what happened to you, your twink and other guilds; and I don't want to know. But I have seen you making post after post full of drama on other guild's threads; often enough to make me cautious. I don't care what happened to a recruit before they joined Trinity Knights, but once they are invited any excess baggage of past personal issues should be left behind. My guild is my family and I don't want them dragged into an outsider's personal drama.

Does this mean that I can't join ur guild? This is so mch insane-.- i dunno why i talk so mch...i know u might think that im a very rude nd ignorant person...but once u be my frnd...u will cm to know tht im polite nd not lie teller...u can ask my frnds too :D im not as bad as i look from outside...
But yeah...i accept i talk a lot but im also gentle heart person like ya all i jst takes me time to know bout new people i meet nd other thing is i remain too mch cautious...im not referring to u but...from other people's experience i have learned to be cautious forgive me for i go out of temper smtimes....whn i get remineded of..u know..my warrior..hehe sorry again if i lost my temper..

ilhanna
07-07-2015, 03:46 PM
Does this mean that I can't join ur guild? This is so mch insane-.- i dunno why i talk so mch...i know u might think that im a very rude nd ignorant person...but once u be my frnd...u will cm to know tht im polite nd not lie teller...u can ask my frnds too :D im not as bad as i look from outside...
But yeah...i accept i talk a lot but im also gentle heart person like ya all i jst takes me time to know bout new people i meet nd other thing is i remain too mch cautious...im not referring to u but...from other people's experience i have learned to be cautious forgive me for i go out of temper smtimes....whn i get remineded of..u know..my warrior..hehe sorry again if i lost my temper..

I don't know how to make this any clearer: no, we will nor accept you in Trinity Knights. We haven't even accepted you and you already falsely accused me of passing judgment and cluttered my guild thread with a barrage of rant on issues I neither know anything about nor care. I don't want to imagine what would happen if you do get allowed to join.

Word of advice. Think before you post. People in forum do not know what kind of person you really are so they will base their assessment on what you say on your posts and how you say it. If you really are looking for a guild to call home, be wiser and more careful about what you post.

ilhanna
07-07-2015, 07:38 PM
My level 41 all legendary beltless warrior soloing Pakuna...

...and Thumper.

No warrior was killed in the production of these screenshots.

#loveyourwarrior2015

Clickbangboom
07-07-2015, 10:09 PM
My level 41 all legendary beltless warrior soloing Pakuna...

...and Thumper.

No warrior was killed in the production of these screenshots.

#loveyourwarrior2015

Nice work!
Approximately how long did each map take? Just curious :)

ilhanna
07-08-2015, 03:28 AM
Nice work!
Approximately how long did each map take? Just curious :)

I wasn't really paying attention to time, Boom, hehe. I was killing most of the mobs on map for xp and chance to loot jewels. But it didnt seem to take up that much time, mobs died pretty fast with ss, vb, wm, heal combo. I admit I cheated and didn't kill all the brute orcs. I killed one and ran past the others. I wasn't using high armor set. I did the above run on assault gear.

PS. You need to kill the healer (guy looks like Hunchback of Notredame with green hair) and armor buffer (orc with green Mr T hair) to kill mob groups fast.

ilhanna
07-10-2015, 05:41 PM
I've crafted Nekros for some knights before, but this time, this one, it's mine, my own, my preciousss...

Thank you so much Gurukay, Killerxyler, Merlinmagi and Isian for the vial gifts that made this possible!

Last night Mishafeng and I had a friendly competition to see whose team could collect 20 teeth first. Team Misha consisted of Mishafeng, Harrytwotter and Deadmetalist (Pgli and Azapauele joined the trio at different times). My team had Gurukay and Merlinmagi and myself (and Dkninja for a time).

And the winner?

The competition ended with a narrow victory of 20:19 for my team (yay!) and the psy war on guild chat was superfun. But apart from that 39 teeth collected over fast runs for approximately two hours was quite a feat. I really recommend these kinds of races for knights who are farming dragkin teeth for a dragonite bar. It really helped make the runs less boring.

Glahundul
07-10-2015, 06:20 PM
Hey guys looks like you guys are having fun amd i'd like to join XD main char is mage lvl 41 ign:glahundul, line is ultimatepaboya. Ty!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Isian
07-10-2015, 07:10 PM

Thank you BRYCE in particular for super stronger support to make this happen!! :')
I almost lost my hope back then.

MissVy
07-11-2015, 01:15 PM
^^ yay hanna! So many nekro pets in our hallways now hehe.
^ congrats Isian!

Also got the achievement!!! There was a lot of confusion with this title, but thanks to the very informative Line chat and guild chat, kept on going and got this!!! Thanks misha and merl for the garetta opening info. I think after about 6 boxes opened I got the achievement!! Got 2 banners and an epic belt. Lol!!!

Xorrior
07-11-2015, 04:20 PM
*Imma TK'er*

Xorrior
07-12-2015, 12:18 AM
Hey guys, this was my input on the Rally Cry skill for warr on another thread......

[QUOTE]
It was my spec when I ran T3 non stop as a tank. I think you will need it in Rengol elites (the ability to move fast and buff allies) It's not as useless as some ppl make it out to be. People keep on referring to links with outdated generic builds for a warr, we are no longer in tindirin, trick is to keep on playing with your build til you find what works for you. I found out that as a warr, rally helped me and my Pt a lot especially in T3.

Although I'm no longer a tank, I think it will help with quick manoeuvring and evading those bombs and giant brute swings. I noticed another thing, shamans and bowmen/bombers are at the back of the pack, therefore in Rengol elites as a tank, you'll have to position the mob in such a way that rogues can target these guys first, otherwise we enter a world of pain and ankh drainage. Dodge buff will help us rogues too *wink*.
[END QUOTE]

Any warrs with info agree/disagree ?

BTW mages are essential in the new expansion. I just hope mobs in elites do not get frost and fireball freeze/stun immunity. I remember when Tindirin elites came about those snakes where immune to stun, rendering mages as virtually useless.

Azapauele
07-12-2015, 01:02 AM
Hey guys looks like you guys are having fun amd i'd like to join XD main char is mage lvl 41 ign:glahundul, line is ultimatepaboya. Ty!

Hello Glahundul! Tell plz how much pve kills do u have?

Azapauele
07-12-2015, 01:31 AM
*Imma TK'er*

Welcome in Trinity Knights family ^_^

Xorrior
07-12-2015, 03:19 AM
Welcome in Trinity Knights family ^_^

Thank you, now let's farm hard!

Them teeth in those elite Dragkin mouths are mighty purddy! Themma need a pluckin'.
I wanna, you wanna, he wanna, she wanna, we all wanna.......LETS DO THIS !
TINDIRIN TEETH RAID PARTY A COMIN'! YEEEEHAAAAW!!!!

English translation of the above :
Anyone up for elite dragkin teeth farming, I'm ready to party up and run hard.

ilhanna
07-12-2015, 04:18 AM
*Imma TK'er*

You're a knight.

Hope you find family and home among us.

ilhanna
07-12-2015, 04:50 AM
Hey guys, this was my input on the Rally Cry skill for warr on another thread......

[QUOTE]
It was my spec when I ran T3 non stop as a tank. I think you will need it in Rengol elites (the ability to move fast and buff allies) It's not as useless as some ppl make it out to be. People keep on referring to links with outdated generic builds for a warr, we are no longer in tindirin, trick is to keep on playing with your build til you find what works for you. I found out that as a warr, rally helped me and my Pt a lot especially in T3.

Although I'm no longer a tank, I think it will help with quick manoeuvring and evading those bombs and giant brute swings. I noticed another thing, shamans and bowmen/bombers are at the back of the pack, therefore in Rengol elites as a tank, you'll have to position the mob in such a way that rogues can target these guys first, otherwise we enter a world of pain and ankh drainage. Dodge buff will help us rogues too *wink*.
[END QUOTE]

Any warrs with info agree/disagree ?

BTW mages are essential in the new expansion. I just hope mobs in elites do not get frost and fireball freeze/stun immunity. I remember when Tindirin elites came about those snakes where immune to stun, rendering mages as virtually useless.

So far my warrior has only soloed the Rengol mobs and bosses, so not yet grasped the challenge of tanking in a party against these multiple stunning mobs. But I still have reservations about RC. The lack of taunt is one reason. As to dodge, capped rogues will have enough skill points to take up Razor Shield which also helps with dodge. And mages have their OP shield. I've soloed using SS with its bleed and stun, WM, VB and HoR and it seems to work at least on normal map solo. I'll experiment more when my warrior is capped.

Ent
07-12-2015, 07:07 AM
*disguises self to look knightlike, sneaks in guild*

*attempts to seduce valiant knights into handing Ent tuna*

ilhanna
07-12-2015, 07:28 AM

*takes one look at armored Ent*
*valiantly defies the temptation to open tuna can*
*assigns whiskered knight Ent to vermin control duty in the mice-infested cellar*

Wutzgood
07-12-2015, 07:59 AM
Finally after years of wanting I finally got a flurry armor for my collection. It's prob the rarest mage armor in the game. Still need the hood for it but I didn't think I'd ever get one at all.

Xorrior
07-12-2015, 01:53 PM
So far my warrior has only soloed the Rengol mobs and bosses, so not yet grasped the challenge of tanking in a party against these multiple stunning mobs. But I still have reservations about RC. The lack of taunt is one reason. As to dodge, capped rogues will have enough skill points to take up Razor Shield which also helps with dodge. And mages have their OP shield. I've soloed using SS with its bleed and stun, WM, VB and HoR and it seems to work at least on normal map solo. I'll experiment more when my warrior is capped.

Soloing as a tank is nothing easy, you got skills. One thing tho is that the taunt on warrior skills is not strong enough. If I hit razor and throw traps, I'll be taking all that aggro off you O.o

When elites hit we will experiment a bit :)

Xorrior
07-12-2015, 01:56 PM

Sneakiest disguise ever!

ilhanna
07-12-2015, 03:11 PM

This is to specially thank Lovelynlethal and Isianl who on Sunday helped 14 knights get the elite egg-cracking achievement, helping one reach Infamous in the process. In the space of several hours they took knight after knight in quick 6-8 minutes runs and made Great Defilers of:

Meemeer, Yrrumexican, Chaosdevilz, Critance, Deadmetalist, Chaoseman, Azizuo, Pgli, Magesunku, Leabafreil, Xxunoxx, Mohiiit, Soraleah, Bryceldir

The team brought TK 2950 AP. Not many in guild could claim to have helped so much in so short a time. I wish there were medals or awards I could give. But as it is, I could only say: great job, and many, many thanks.

Congrats on APs, knights!

ilhanna
07-12-2015, 03:15 PM
Finally after years of wanting I finally got a flurry armor for my collection. It's prob the rarest mage armor in the game. Still need the hood for it but I didn't think I'd ever get one at all.

I have yet to see this armor whose name reminds me so much of ice cream. :)

Gratz, Wutz, and I hope you will get the hood for your collection soon.

ilhanna
07-12-2015, 03:22 PM
Knights,

We are opening recruitment as of Sunday, July 12. Please invite only people you know (friends, running mates) with a clean past who ask to be a part of Trinity Knights. Do not invite random people you don't know. We don't want anyone with a history of begging, scamming or getting kicked for excessive drama. Tell me or an officer before you recruit a new knight.

Recruitment criteria are level 41 and up, with at least 25,000 pve kills.

Xorrior
07-12-2015, 09:31 PM
One of the good things I have noticed is the way the guildies are so gracious. When a guildie has achieved something with the help of others they are very thankful. I noticed this several times in GC where guildies are showing appreciation to those who helped. I noticed this personally today when myself, Gurukay and Oursizes (enigmatic) done the elite egg crack on the request of Smackmyfool (tank). He was so pleased he sincerely thanked all in GC.

I like the way how everyone is and the way things are operating. I hope it stays this way :)
The officers I found are very friendly and welcoming and I hope the officer line-up does not ever get polluted with mass promotion, from my experience conflicts can arise with the old guard and the new mass. The officers we have right now are pretty awesome. A wiseman once said to me.....if it ain't broke don't fix it!

mishafeng
07-12-2015, 10:57 PM
One of the good things I have noticed is the way the guildies are so gracious. When a guildie has achieved something with the help of others they are very thankful. I noticed this several times in GC where guildies are showing appreciation to those who helped. I noticed this personally today when myself, Gurukay and Oursizes (enigmatic) done the elite egg crack on the request of Smackmyfool (tank). He was so pleased he sincerely thanked all in GC.

I like the way how everyone is and the way things are operating. I hope it stays this way :)
The officers I found are very friendly and welcoming and I hope the officer line-up does not ever get polluted with mass promotion, from my experience conflicts can arise with the old guard and the new mass. The officers we have right now are pretty awesome. A wiseman once said to me.....if it ain't broke don't fix it!
I'm glad your liking it here xorr, we strive to make our guild as friendly, hardworking and sincere through thanks as possible. I hope you enjoy being in TK!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

dksidonly
07-12-2015, 11:04 PM
*Imma TK'er*

Wc to the most activated and helpfull guild ever.....
Being a TK'er itself is an achievement......
:D :D :D

MissVy
07-12-2015, 11:11 PM

This is why this guild is super awesome!!!
And welcome to TK! Join in Line chat as welll.... But be warned of spams and soup. Haha

X

Kirysaki
07-13-2015, 06:11 PM
Going to continue stalking this thread till recruitment opens....
>.<

... O.o
We're still waiting for you tho...

Sorry for intruding in Trinity Knights' thread :s

Xorrior
07-13-2015, 08:59 PM
Hey guys,

I'd encourage all of you to level up to 46 asap, I know it's tedious and boring but just persevere. WT4 drops a ton of nature and water jewels - if HP or mana is your thing. You can try to level up in KM3 and also loot locked crates, but your XP gains will be less. I know on paper it's stated KT4 is the best but I prefer WT4 - hit up on all stackable XP lixers and just watch yourself fly.

Clickbangboom
07-13-2015, 09:37 PM
Hey guys,

I'd encourage all of you to level up to 46 asap, I know it's tedious and boring but just persevere. WT4 drops a ton of nature and water jewels - if HP or mana is your thing. You can try to level up in KM3 and also loot locked crates, but your XP gains will be less. I know on paper it's stated KT4 is the best but I prefer WT4 - hit up on all stackable XP lixers and just watch yourself fly.

Thanks for the encouragement xorr!
Keep on grinding knights! Don't forget to ask in GC for people to pt with ya, it's always more fun in a party :)

Xorrior
07-14-2015, 03:21 AM
Thanks for the encouragement xorr!
Keep on grinding knights! Don't forget to ask in GC for people to pt with ya, it's always more fun in a party :)

Yep, levelling up as a pt is fun, quicker and easier. Especially if you're a rogue XD

Also easier if you set yourself a target like a level or half a level a day.

Good luck and hopefully within a week I'll see y'all level 46.

Xorrior
07-14-2015, 03:25 AM
I may not be on much today got a very busy day ahead of me irl.

Azapauele
07-14-2015, 05:06 AM
I may not be on much today got a very busy day ahead of me irl.

It Okey if u can't be active, we all have real life, don't worry about it ;) we all can be online as much as we want and can.

Bameely
07-14-2015, 10:30 AM
Just me trying out soloing Gnomish Ruins' boss Korgar Goretusk :) You can do it Rogues!

https://youtu.be/M8pHDooG124

Room for improvement. Gears - Legendary Bow/Armor/Ring, Lv 36 Mythic Helm, Anc Planar Pendant & Epic belt. No lix except luck.

ilhanna
07-14-2015, 05:21 PM
Congratulations Meemeer
Knight of The Week!

While a lot of players are content with asking questions and waiting for answers (and with the Rage of Ren'gol there are a lot of new things to figure out), Meemeer take it upon herself to find out.

Take this post on jewels (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?166438-lt-Trinity-Knights-gt-Official-Thread&p=2212245&viewfull=1#post2212245) she compiled from forum and guild- and Line chat. Or that time when she did an experiment (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?234075-mages-and-scorns-aa&p=2213531&viewfull=1#post2213531) to find out if Nilbog's arcane ability can cancel Scorn's armor debuff AA (answer: NO).

This gamer mommy from New Zealand has just recently capped (after leveling in Ren'gol maps and Wilds, farming jewels and teeth. Who said leveling means camping in Kraag/Watcher's Tombs?) and proceeded to challenge herself by soloing Arena for AP. Congratz and good luck, Meem!

MissVy
07-14-2015, 07:10 PM
Thanks Hanna. I really didn't want to stand out coz I have so much to do irl haha! and can't play as much as everyone does. But this guild has been really awesome and kept me sane with my real life woes (and half addicted to the game!!)

I really like the progression of the members ever since expansion and exploring together and sharing them to everyone. Really awesome guild to be in!

P.S. - Time to grind teeth my friends!

X

Glahundul
07-14-2015, 07:40 PM
Got ~40k :D stats are, 3500k+ hp, 5k+ mana, 550 dam, 750dps... Areound 1.2k deaths

carmine_blade
07-14-2015, 09:57 PM
Greetings, Knights, from us at Insane Asylem! I sometimes randomly run with Knights and it's always a pleasure. GL and see you in game <3

Azapauele
07-14-2015, 10:59 PM
Got ~40k :D stats are, 3500k+ hp, 5k+ mana, 550 dam, 750dps... Areound 1.2k deaths

Good, when we will open recruiting, we pm you :)

Azapauele
07-14-2015, 11:03 PM
Congratulation Meemeer! :encouragement: thank for useful jewel info!

Azapauele
07-14-2015, 11:16 PM
Greetings, Knights, from us at Insane Asylem! I sometimes randomly run with Knights and it's always a pleasure. GL and see you in game <3

Thank you for this Post! Happy to hear it ^_^ Wish you gl in elite wilds(if u need pt or ppl for it, you can pm us, will be great to help each other and have fun) and cya in game ;)

Ign in game: Azapauele

ilhanna
07-15-2015, 02:48 AM

Out of thanks, so...

Bameely
07-15-2015, 03:41 AM
The purpose of this vid was to record my deaths at Taurus (after my horrible multiple deaths run the day before w/o a tank), so I can review and learn from mistake. But Bryceldri the Tank did such a good job that I just couldn't die lol (no rock falls etc)!! and..yea..while fighting boss a darn mosquito gotta bite me n made me so uncomfortable lol :excitement:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbJUwZcDKOA

Sorry for such small screen - still learning! :D

ilhanna
07-15-2015, 09:17 AM
The purpose of this vid was to record my deaths at Taurus (after my horrible multiple deaths run the day before w/o a tank), so I can review and learn from mistake. But Bryceldri the Tank did such a good job that I just couldn't die lol (no rock falls etc)!! and..yea..while fighting boss a darn mosquito gotta bite me n made me so uncomfortable lol :excitement:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbJUwZcDKOA

Sorry for such small screen - still learning! :D

Awesome tanking, Bry! Thanks for documenting it, Mems!

ilhanna
07-15-2015, 12:31 PM
Congratulations, knights!
#19!

How does it feel to belong to one of the top 20 guilds in Arcane Legends? :)

Thank you for all your hard work. I'm very proud of us.

Merlin-TK
07-15-2015, 12:57 PM
Absolutely awesome result. Great job everyone. You all worked really hard and I'm really proud to be part of this family. Let's keep the momentum going. :)

RoseFaded
07-15-2015, 01:25 PM
Whoohoo!! Awesome job everyone :D we're moving up :) keep up the hard work<3
Anything's possible with determination & perseverance ^-^

ilhanna
07-15-2015, 05:52 PM

A year ago when Nekro crafting was introduced, I was so excited, mainly because it gave even more reasons to run elite. I ran the three quest maps over and over to collect all the parchments, even when a friend told me not to bother completing the quest if I didn't have a fossil.

A year later, parchments collected, recipe secured, I still never thought I would craft a Nekro even when I ran Arena religiously hoping to loot a fossil.

Months passed. Knight after knight looted a fossil in locked but Arena still wouldn't yield one for me. I finally used my recipe to craft Nekros, but those belonged to others.

Until recently, when I finally looted a fossil in Arena. Only to be thwarted yet again because I had no vials and those in CS were selling for 300k++. Fine, alright, no biggie, I'll farm them, I thought.

And this was where things turned even more unexpected.

"I'd love to see you with Nekro," said Gurukay when he gave me the vials he looted in Arena.

"My goal is to get your Nekro crafted," said Killerxyler when he ran Arena with me to farm the vials he later gave to me.

"Come to GH, I have a vial for you. Please accept," said Merlinmagi.

(Isn't it ironic that when I was desperately needing vials, they dropped for everyone else in my party?)

I ended up looting only two out of the ten vials necessary for crafting.

And when I was one vial short, Isian nonchalantly dropped one in my inventory. I vowed I would farm enough vials to start Nekro crafting by last weekend. I got everything set before the deadline.

And here he is now, my Nekro, my first arcane pet. It had been a very long journey, very frustrating a lot of times. But he is here now, and one thing that I can say about him is: I would never have him without the help of the Trinity Knights who ran elite Shuyal and Tindirin and Arena with me and gave me all those vials.

Thank you for my Nekro. I love him so much and I'm very very happy. :')

Wutzgood
07-15-2015, 06:17 PM
Congrats knights for ranking up!

And grats Hanna on the nekro!

Xorrior
07-15-2015, 06:21 PM

A year ago when Nekro crafting was introduced, I was so excited, mainly because it gave even more reasons to run elite. I ran the three quest maps over and over to collect all the parchments, even when a friend told me not to bother completing the quest if I didn't have a fossil.

A year later, parchments collected, recipe secured, I still never thought I would craft a Nekro even when I ran Arena religiously hoping to loot a fossil.

Months passed. Knight after knight looted a fossil in locked but Arena still wouldn't yield one for me. I finally used my recipe to craft Nekros, but those belonged to others.

Until recently, when I finally looted a fossil in Arena. Only to be thwarted yet again because I had no vials and those in CS were selling for 300k++. Fine, alright, no biggie, I'll farm them, I thought.

"I'd love to see you with Nekro," said Gurukay when he gave me the vials he looted in Arena.

"My goal is to get your Nekro crafted," said Killerxyler when he ran Arena with me to farm the vials he later gave to me.

(Isn't it ironic that when I was desperately needing vials, they dropped for everyone else in my party?)

And when I was one vial short, Isian nonchalantly dropped one in my inventory. I vowed I would farm enough vials to start Nekro crafting by last weekend. I got everything set before the deadline.

And here he is now, my Nekro, my first arcane pet. It had been a very long journey, very frustrating a lot of times. But he is here now, and one thing that I can say about him is: I would never have him without the help of the Trinity Knights who ran elite Shuyal and Tindirin and Arena with me and gave me all those vials.

This is the reason why I chose this guild.

Also everything is fresh and invigorating, reminds me of the early days of my previous guild. I feel excited and it's all enjoyable once again. Cya'll in-game :)

P.S Gurukay is an awesome mage, my other two fave mages to run elites with are Mithrandyrr (enigmatic) and Stoba (enigmatic). These guys are valuable mages in any PT.

Avaree
07-15-2015, 06:34 PM

Congratulations, you deserve Nek :) very happy for you!! Hats off to those who gifted you vials :)

ilhanna
07-15-2015, 06:44 PM
This is the reason why I chose this guild.

Also everything is fresh and invigorating, reminds me of the early days of my previous guild. I feel excited and it's all enjoyable once again. Cya'll in-game :)

P.S Gurukay is an awesome mage, my other two fave mages to run elites with are Mithrandyrr (enigmatic) and Stoba (enigmatic). These guys are valuable mages in any PT.

True. And generous to a fault. That the universe hadn't showered him with good karma in Arena is simply beyond me.

Azapauele
07-15-2015, 11:33 PM
Congratulation hanna with this awesome pet! ^_^

Bameely
07-16-2015, 05:42 AM

Hanna gzz on yr hatch finally!! Happy you got it for yourself finally! And yes, Hanna was so kind enough to help me craft my Nekro (I call her the surrogate mom!! lol). Couldn;t thank her enough!

Hanna this vid is for you!! :excitement: -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb3ZVs6awdI

Merlin-TK
07-16-2015, 06:03 AM
Hi everyone,

My love affair with Arena continues.

My 1st ever solo attempt I videod 4 min 39 sec.

You can watch the video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swrsbUKLjEQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swrsbUKLjEQ

Here is my latest 3m 56s solo run https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjax2LzBEdE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjax2LzBEdE
Some screenshots:

I never thought I'd achieve a 3m 56sec solo Planar Arena run....so am thrilled! :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjax2LzBEdE

Thanks everyone for your encouragement and support.
Hope you enjoy it.
Take care :)

ilhanna
07-16-2015, 06:07 AM
Hanna gzz on yr hatch finally!! Happy you got it for yourself finally! And yes, Hanna was so kind enough to help me craft my Nekro (I call her the surrogate mom!! lol). Couldn;t thank her enough!

Hanna this vid is for you!! :excitement: -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb3ZVs6awdI

Wooohooo! Wtg BamBam!

ilhanna
07-16-2015, 06:14 AM
Hi everyone,

My love affair with Arena continues.
My 1st ever solo attempt I videod 4 min 39 sec.
You can watch the video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swrsbUKLjEQ

Subsequently here are some runs I've had:

I never thought I'd achieve a 3m 56sec solo Planar Arena run....so am thrilled! :)
I videod this run and once it has uploaded I will share the Youtube video.

Hope you enjoy it.
Thanks everyone for your encouragement and support.
Take care :)

Very inspiring. Thank you, Merl!

ilhanna
07-16-2015, 08:26 AM

Have a happy, blessed Eid
muslim knights!

Lovedarkangel
07-16-2015, 10:35 AM
I would like to join this guild

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk

Azapauele
07-16-2015, 01:39 PM
I would like to join this guild

For this 1st u need do screen your lv and pve kills or type it here, 2d if you good for our criteria(lv 40+ and 25k pve kills)than waiting when recruiting will be open. Thank you :) Wish you good luck!

Lovedarkangel
07-16-2015, 01:43 PM
For this 1st u need do screen your lv and pve kills or type it here, 2d if you good for our criteria(lv 40+ and 25k pve kills)than waiting when recruiting will be open. Thank you :) Wish you good luck!
I habe 8k+ pve kills and 600+ deaths im a rogue lvl 44...can i still join if i didnt reach the recommended pve kills?

Azapauele
07-16-2015, 02:01 PM
I habe 8k+ pve kills and 600+ deaths im a rogue lvl 44...can i still join if i didnt reach the recommended pve kills?

Sorry but min 25k pve, while recruiting closed u can up your pve kills ;)

Lovedarkangel
07-16-2015, 02:04 PM
Sorry but min 25k pve, while recruiting closed u can up your pve kills ;)
Ah okay...i find another guild ..gl on TK ")

ilhanna
07-16-2015, 02:06 PM
Ah okay...i find another guild ..gl on TK ")

Xorrior
07-17-2015, 10:20 PM
Had a very productive jewel farming run, unlike my elite tooth runs :/

Sheesh it'll take me ten years to get 150!

STS please un-nerf me in tooth runs. I ain't greedy just want 3 dragonite bars that's all, I don't ask for much. KTHNXBAI

ilhanna
07-17-2015, 10:44 PM
Had a very productive jewel farming run, unlike my elite tooth runs :/

Sheesh it'll take me ten years to get 150!

STS please un-nerf me in tooth runs. I ain't greedy just want 3 dragonite bars that's all, I don't ask for much. KTHNXBAI

LMAO good luck!

Azapauele
07-18-2015, 12:38 AM
Good luck Xorr with 3 bars! I need 2 lol let's cry together..

Xorrior
07-18-2015, 06:37 AM
Good luck Xorr with 3 bars! I need 2 lol let's cry together..

We should have weekly meetings and call it Dragonite bar Anonymous.

We can talk about our steps to recovery and how far we come :)

Wait! I have a plan! We should go around towns and say.......'Plz sir, drag bar sir, lil Tim needs crutches sir'.

Azapauele
07-18-2015, 12:36 PM
We should have weekly meetings and call it Dragonite bar Anonymous.

We can talk about our steps to recovery and how far we come :)

Wait! I have a plan! We should go around towns and say.......'Plz sir, drag bar sir, lil Tim needs crutches sir'.

We have 1 good point, working good. 1st do 1 elite run than all(without teleporting in another place) join in normal wilds, than elite. Do it again and again. can't clear rememberwho told it(maybe Merl) but want to say thanks :)
Not around towns, around egg and with words "plz sir dragon, I am very poor, give tooth plz, sir plz"

Merlin-TK
07-19-2015, 10:03 AM
Hi everyone,

Dev, Down and I killed it in Arena today.

Completed Planar Arena in 3m 12 sec.....new record for me

Here's the Youtube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkQip79_bF8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkQip79_bF8

Here's the screenshot :)

Stay tuned for more :)

Take care.

kapekaba99
07-19-2015, 08:48 PM
Can i apply my ign is idevillous iam a Mage my stats is 500dmg petless no elix 3k health and 1.2karmor my best pet is nilbog

Dashie
07-19-2015, 08:50 PM
Can i apply my ign is idevillous iam a Mage my stats is 500dmg petless no elix 3k health and 1.2karmor my best pet is nilbog

Can u tell us your PvE kills ?

kapekaba99
07-19-2015, 09:20 PM
My PvE kills is 22k

Dashie
07-19-2015, 09:58 PM
My PvE kills is 22k

Try to get more 3k PvE kills. Minimum requirement is 25k.

kapekaba99
07-19-2015, 10:11 PM
Ok tnx (11chars)

Bameely
07-20-2015, 03:01 AM
With inspiration from Merlin (LovelynLethal), I challenged myself to a solo Arena - and I did it with no lix but with my best bud BamBam!! :D Room for improvement :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrnAFH38I2w

uhm .. sorry for the music but that's about the only one I could find from youtube's library that fits the length of the vid =.= still noob at editing/uploading such stuffs..

Merlin-TK
07-20-2015, 03:16 AM
Well done Memo....and glad I could 'inspire' you! heh heh

Keep em coming! :)

Merlin-TK
07-20-2015, 05:51 AM
Here's an Arena run 3 Rogues (Down, Dev and I) and 1 Warrior (Top)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwu9blPluD0

Enjoy....more to come :)

Merlin-TK
07-20-2015, 08:12 AM
Here's an Arena run with LovelynLethal and Gurukay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAdCeffnuOg

Enjoy....more to come :)

Bryceldri
07-20-2015, 10:22 AM
*leaves this here*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qumu0h7fhJ0

Bameely
07-20-2015, 10:19 PM
Nice Bryce! Ty!! :D

Azapauele
07-21-2015, 11:14 AM
Awesome Bry! It must to see all :3

MissVy
07-21-2015, 04:52 PM
Quick shoutout to Dev and Guru, for helping me with haunted title. You guys are awesome!

This is what I like about the guild, no matter how challenging or menial the AP you need help with, people are always willing to help....like it's second nature to them. Best culture a guild needs!!

X

ilhanna
07-21-2015, 10:34 PM
Quick shoutout to Dev and Guru, for helping me with haunted title. You guys are awesome!

This is what I like about the guild, no matter how challenging or menial the AP you need help with, people are always willing to help....like it's second nature to them. Best culture a guild needs!!

X

Gratz on Haunted title, Meem!

Dashie
07-21-2015, 11:37 PM
Thanks to ilhanna, KillerXyler, LovelynLethal, Memories and Devildeliever for helping me to complete parchment quest.

Now, next goal is to run Shuyal maps/arena/Tomb a lot to get vials and to reach 100k PvE kills in around 45 days.

ilhanna
07-21-2015, 11:48 PM
Thanks to ilhanna, KillerXyler, LovelynLethal, Memories and Devildeliever for helping me to complete parchment quest.

Now, next goal is to run Shuyal maps/arena/Tomb a lot to get vials and to reach 100k PvE kills in around 45 days.

Kudos for the hard work and gratz, Dash!

Azapauele
07-22-2015, 12:44 AM
Gratz Meemeer with AP and title!

Gratz Dash with repice! Gl with vials and pve ;)